Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs (1780 Views)

This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by destinyhabert: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
i have been dating this guy & he used to be crazy about me, he used to beat me up when he gets angry but still i loved him. i take care of myself by looking nice which he admired, he doesn't give me much money which i didn't mind because he's stil struggling to survive, until last december he gave me 10k for xmas which i rejected,i wanted to prove a point to him that because i don't complain over money doesn't mean he shouldn't be up & doing, some of his friends adviced him to break up wit me, i apologised to him because i knew i went overboard about it. 2days before valentine he called me out & we made up, d nxt day he left town & told me he had an interview on dat valentine day, i wished him well, the whole of dat valentines day he never picked my cal until midnight he then returned my cal. my problem now is that he doesn't care about me anymore because i know he's seeing someone else. one mind is telling me to let go but am still inlove with him & am hurting deep down because we shared so much in common & people envied our love. what do i do? pls advice me
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by sinaj(f): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
lmao grin interview on Saturday?, valentines day lolz

xori bae i think...
u jux hav to confront him to know ur stand in d relationship.
buh wot kind of guy will beat a gel up undecided

2 Likes

Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
destinyhabert:
i have been dating this guy & he used to be crazy about me, he used to beat me up when he gets angry but still i loved him. i take care of myself by looking nice which he admired, he doesn't give me much money which i didn't mind because he's stil struggling to survive, until last december he gave me 10k for xmas which i rejected,i wanted to prove a point to him that because i don't complain over money doesn't mean he shouldn't be up & doing, some of his friends adviced him to break up wit me, i apologised to him because i knew i went overboard about it. 2days before valentine he called me out & we made up, d nxt day he left town & told me he had an interview on dat valentine day, i wished him well, the whole of dat valentines day he never picked my cal until midnight he then returned my cal. my problem now is that he doesn't care about me anymore because i know he's seeing someone else. one mind is telling me to let go but am still inlove with him & am hurting deep down because we shared so much in common & people envied our love. what do i do? pls advice me
Brb
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by falconey(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP I feel for you.......I think you deserve better than this guy, give him space when he returns to his right senses he may come back to you but don't beg him to be with you.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by alberto2k(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Your bf be doing drum practice on your body and all you can say is you still love him undecided

I just dey laugh for ur mata embarassed
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
There is this girl that recently told me her BF beats her....but she still loves him.

I don't understaand this; so girls love guys that beat them??

Op, he beats you? That is enough reason to get the hell outta dat relationship!!
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
just let the cat be my opinion........

he's no more in love with u that's the simple logic try and take heart and am sure better guy will come around and ask u out OK.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abeg waka dey go. . . Halleluyah, for a brother has been rescued from a girl having leech mentality.

This is what I am saying. Either they date him cos he has money, or they date him cos he has potential of having money. Now in december, a struggling guy managed to give you 10 good fvcking thousand naira, and you turned it down because he needed to be up and doing . . . You even told him that to his face. Never minding that the effort he makes and that the extra mile he goes, is because of you.

The day you rejected that money was the day he started having double thoughts about you.

But you're jobless. See ya life?
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
sinaj:
lmao grin interview on Saturday?, valentines day lolz
I went for an interview on val's day too. So this one might not be a lie.

1 Like

Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by LadyX(f): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
He has moved on. Since you can't force someone to love you, you better think twice.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Abeg waka dey go. . . Halleluyah, for a brother has been rescued from a girl having leech mentality.

This is what I am saying. Either they date him cos he has money, or they date him cos he has potential of having money. Now in december, a struggling guy managed to give you 10 good fvcking thousand naira, and you turned it down because he needed to be up and doing . . . You even told him that to his face. Never minding that the effort he makes and that the extra mile he goes, is because of you.

The day you rejected that money was the day he started having double thoughts about you.

girls loves guys that beat them up.lie to them and they will be grateful and show appreciation
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Beamborla(f): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:

Gibberish! Mtcheeeeew...

OP, have you tried to discuss this with him?
I don't know how you could still love a guy who beats you up, anyway.

1 Like

Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by sinaj(f): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Qhal:

I went for an interview on val's day too. So this one might not be a lie.
ok sir
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Beamborla:

Gibberish! Mtcheeeeew...

OP, have you tried to discuss this with him?
I don't know how you could still love a guy who beats you up, anyway.

It's rubbish cos you have the same mentality.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
girls loves guys that beat them up.lie to them and they will be grateful and show appreciation
First of all, any guy that hits a girl is an _idiot. But she kept saying she loved him and kept staying. But I'm telling you it's that rejected money that inflated this issue. That's out rightly disrespectful.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Beamborla(f): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
It's rubbish cos you have the same mentality.
As usual, your opinion is inconsequential.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Beamborla:

As usual, your opinion is inconsequential.
Like I give a _shit about you or what you think. Like I asked you to quote me. . . How about you fvck off my mentions.

Cheers.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Maamin(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
What is it with girls loving someone that beats them up? angry angry
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Like I give a _shit about you or what you think. Like I asked you to quote me. . . How about you fvck off my mentions.

Cheers.
A-hole
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Beamborla(f): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:

Cheers.
Lol... already whining like a baby.
Sorry! don't you cry... God can still improve your brain. Now, I'm done quoting you.
Bless your day. cheesy
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Enegod(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
destinyhabert:
find another man...You've been dumped undecided
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Qhal:

A-hole
Iya e.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by bennygreat1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:

Quite agree wit you.. Especially the stupid once!!!
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by chymystique(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
destinyhabert:
i have been dating this guy & he used to be crazy about me, he used to beat me up when he gets angry but still i loved him. my problem now is that he doesn't care about me anymore because i know he's seeing someone else. one mind is telling me to let go but am still inlove with him & am hurting deep down because we shared so much in common & people envied our love. what do i do? pls advice me

pls WHICH KIN YEYE INTERVIEW DID HE HAVE ON VALENTINE's DAY?

@ the bolded?? Shared what? Did you guys ve a blood oath? That's one problem with we females, always attaching emotions to things even when we know it might harm us if we continue.. ma dear, forget about that your bf and dont ve any discussion with him. You shouldnt force people to stay or love you, they should be willing and happy doin it. Infact if he comes back, tell him its over and mean it. Move on! I know its not gonna be easy but just try... this is time for you to hang out with your other friends and have a nice time.. whenever thoughts of him comes up esp the good times remember he is such a douchebag and that there is someone out there who deserves you. cool
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Iya e.
Papa nnukwu gi
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ooops!!a guy beats you and u are still with him claiming u love him....u sure love is the word??

Letz put dat aside,u think he is seeing anoda lady or u knw he is seeing anoda lady.??

I don't knw the type of advice to give u sef,owk...i think u should sit him down and talk sense into his brain.....i hope he doesn't beat wen u do dat.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by temmy6996(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
That's a big lie na. Dat Saturday (valentine's day) was the first (in the history of naija) a no event day. No wedding, interviews, Saturday banking. Make him no call dog monkey 4 us na. If u can read my mind, u'll knw my nxt comment.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
@Op i really feel for you cos you love him so much,dats why its dficult to let go..bt u stil gat to try to let him be cos he dosnt really love u d way u love him,its vry dficult bt try.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by rossyc(f): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
mostyms we ladies are d genesis of our problem. how can u stay in a relationship with someone that beats u up? daz enough reason to move on, he doesnt deserve u.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Did you say 4 years? 4 years isn't a joke and i believe you both must be familiar with each other. Call your man, sit him down and ask him what is happening to your relationship. Ask him if he still wants it to continue or he wants to move on. If he wants to let go asin break the relationship, let him go. Be strong and move on. Just be a nice girl and some good guy will locate you. Your ex might want you back since you don't give him attention, don't listen to him. Move on and be happy. Cheers
destinyhabert:
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
You've been enduring his beating for 4yrs? I'll say move on!
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Msquare220: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Did you say 4 years? 4 years isn't a joke and i believe you both must be familiar to each other. Call your man, sit him down and ask him what is happening to your relationship. Ask him if he still wants it to continue or he wants to move on. If he wants to let go asin break the relationship, let him go. Be strong and move on. Just be a nice girl and some good guy will locate you. Your ex might want you back since you don't give him attention, don't listen to him. Move on and be happy. Cheers
Best comment ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kisses Naked Women Butts As Prayer To Get Husband / The Story Of An Aristo Girl / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.