Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs (1779 Views)

This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by imakebigbucks: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.buzz77.com
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by destinyhabert: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Did you say 4 years? 4 years isn't a joke and i believe you both must be familiar with each other. Call your man, sit him down and ask him what is happening to your relationship. Ask him if he still wants it to continue or he wants to move on. If he wants to let go asin break the relationship, let him go. Be strong and move on. Just be a nice girl and some good guy will locate you. Your ex might want you back since you don't give him attention, don't listen to him. Move on and be happy. Cheers
i have asked him & he said he still wants me but it is as if am chasing a shadow, i don't get to see him anymore & i've been told he's seeing someone else, i can say it's true from his behaviour. he used to care about what i do but not anymore, he barely calls.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by cirmuell(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
I stopped reading @...
"he used to beat me up when he gets
angry but still i loved him."

That is not a healthy relationship Miss, you be enduring beating even before you guys tie the knot. What's gonna happen when you finally move into his house?. sad
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by destinyhabert: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Did you say 4 years? 4 years isn't a joke and i believe you both must be familiar with each other. Call your man, sit him down and ask him what is happening to your relationship. Ask him if he still wants it to continue or he wants to move on. If he wants to let go asin break the relationship, let him go. Be strong and move on. Just be a nice girl and some good guy will locate you. Your ex might want you back since you don't give him attention, don't listen to him. Move on and be happy. Cheers
. i have & he said he stil wants me but it's as if am chasing shadows cos i don't get to see him & he barely calls that's what hurts me d most. i was told he's seeing someone else & i believe it's due to his attitude.
Re: About To Loose My Relationship Of 4yrs by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dear, don't just jump into conclusion.Stop that they said they said talk.I've been told by who? You see, people spoil our relationship and mindset a lot. You are in the relationship not people. If you think he is cheating, that is not enough reason to let go yet. I want him to say he doesn't want anymore or you catch him in the act before you can maybe let go; you know why? If you let go and maybe find someone else, he might ruin your new relationship by saying he never broke up with you.he might even approach your new love to explain how long you both have dated and that may also ruin your new relationship. Give him time, call him, send him SMS even at night, if he doesn't reply back, stop for some time and watch if he will reply you...if he doesn't, wait a little before you rush into another relationship. Stay away from him if you really think he is gonna be a threat to your new relationship... Move on and fall inlove again....Cheer up. No guy is worth your tears.
destinyhabert:
i have asked him & he said he still wants me but it is as if am chasing a shadow, i don't get to see him anymore & i've been told he's seeing someone else, i can say it's true from his behaviour. he used to care about what i do but not anymore, he barely calls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Almost Killed By A Man I Met On BBM After He Drugged Me / Sincere Answer / Kiss Her Where? 9 Types Of Kisses, ‘kiss Her This Position’ She Will Wet Inst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.