Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan (1137 Views)

At Least Five Countries Will Come Into Existence If Nigeria Is Divided / I’ll Fight Corruption More In 2019 If Elected – Jonathan - / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by maximunimpact(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan have promised to make laws that will enhance peaceful co-existence in Nigeria if re-elected for a second term. He said this during the solidarity rally organized by the Arewa Innitiative For Peaceful Co-existence In Southern Nigeria held saturday in Delta state.

According to the president, he was collaborating with the state governors to make laws that will enable Nigerians live peacefully anywhere in the country without fear of crises or bitterness, but was truncated as a result of the implosion by the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) in 2013.

During his address to the mammoth crowd, the president said that he has a plan in place that will bring peace in Nigeria if re-elected for a second term, and that is the implementation of the National Conference presided over by about 500 Nigerians from all works of life and professions.

He said that his administration is the only government that will fully implement the reports and recommendation of the National Conference, and pleaded with the people to vote for PDP to enable him bring peace in Nigeria.

According to the president, “if a Nigerian citizen can go to America to give birth because they wants to have American citizenship, and America accepts us in that case, why should we not live in peace ”. The president described himself as a peaceful man, berating the opposition as “bitter and angry people", he said “an angry and bitter man cannot bring peace or change, you cannot not give what you don’t have”.

The rally was attended by some dignitaries and political allies including The Governor of Delta State Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan, PDP Gubernatorial candidate of Delta State, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa and a host of other PDP stalwarts from the norther Nigeria.

http://impacttym.com/read/?id=97

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by mrvitalis(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
OK. do It for Ur home turn

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by stan241(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Since you didn't do it the first time what makes us so sure you will do it the second time when you will obviously have nothing to loose...politicians and silly promises

3 Likes

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by abes(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
This man does not know the job of a president after almost 6 years in offic, smh.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by Kennywills7(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by appini: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
That is why the cabals are doing everything to distort this ongoing transformation agenda.
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by Mowire: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin grin
Mr President will now be making laws and not the National assembly.

Anyway he was probably speaking to illiterates.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mowire:
grin grin

Hahahahahajah grin

You give me jokes seriously

Anyway GEJ OR JEG till 2015 sha

It must be an international gathering of illiterates convention.

Delta people hahahahahahah indirect insult to Delta people I'm not surprised anyway.

Where on earth will you find such laws !

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by femooo: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mowire:
grin grin

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
I am sure the President will look into the confab report if re-elected
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
So it took u almost 6 years to realise this? The unrepentant failure should go home, Nigeria like u small but Otueke loves u more! So go home and stop embarrassing ur family with poorly thought statement!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
President I WILL
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Does a president make laws or what kind of morronicc president do we have sef?
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by hayzee545(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol at my presido,always being comical...u can continue when u get to Otueke cos I donn't knw why u've been waiting for all this years.
#change 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by Dasini: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
This man is truely clueless, always making promises. We are wisers now, save the plan for otuoke.
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by aresa: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
ode oponu. you can. not make law because you are not a lawmaker and if i might add, what stopped you from doing just that for 6 years?

what a useless clown...

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
maximunimpact:
President Goodluck Jonathan have promised to make laws that will enhance peaceful co-existence in Nigeria if re-elected for a second term. He said this during the solidarity rally organized by the Arewa Innitiative For Peaceful Co-existence In Southern Nigeria held saturday in Delta state.

According to the president, he was collaborating with the state governors to make laws that will enable Nigerians live peacefully anywhere in the country without fear of crises or bitterness, but was truncated as a result of the implosion by the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) in 2013.

During his address to the mammoth crowd, the president said that he has a plan in place that will bring peace in Nigeria if re-elected for a second term, and that is the implementation of the National Conference presided over by about 500 Nigerians from all works of life and professions.

He said that his administration is the only government that will fully implement the reports and recommendation of the National Conference, and pleaded with the people to vote for PDP to enable him bring peace in Nigeria.

According to the president, “if a Nigerian citizen can go to America to give birth because they wants to have American citizenship, and America accepts us in that case, why should we not live in peace ”. The president described himself as a peaceful man, berating the opposition as “bitter and angry people", he said “an angry and bitter man cannot bring peace or change, you cannot not give what you don’t have”.

The rally was attended by some dignitaries and political allies including The Governor of Delta State Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan, PDP Gubernatorial candidate of Delta State, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa and a host of other PDP stalwarts from the norther Nigeria.

http://impacttym.com/read/?id=97
When the ALUU four were burnt to death did he say a word? When that young girl was ra*ped on film at the University in South Eastern Nigeria did he admonish it? But now he wants to make laws for "Peaceful coexistence"? Hilarious.

GEJ is a relic of the past and is not in tune with the demands of the present or the requirements of the future. A complete bush man, GEJ, even in his comments to the press often uses vile, disgusting and disturbing analogies as examples in his attempts to explain his point and convey his message. Who remembers his "Mentholataum and Girl with boil in her eyes" analogy from a little while ago?

GEJ obviously doesn't know the demands of his office or how he's supposed to comport himself as President, and as a result he doesn't deserve to remain as head of Nigeria. He is a total failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by size38: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mr president, pls we are not interested in these ur late night promises. U have been there all day long without doing anything. Now that darkness has fallen, u want us to believe u can perform magic. I don't believe u and can never believe u too because I never heard that u were once a magician
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by Young4jose: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Go tell d gods................., they may believe U, but nt literate Naija pple.........!!!
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by tunde1200(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mowire:
grin grin

I tire for this our president ooo. Were on earth such happens.
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by tunde1200(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
aresa:
ode oponu. you can. not make law because you are not a lawmaker and if i might add, what stopped you from doing just that for 6 years?

what a useless clown...

He deserves it jare omoiya.

Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by henchamb(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
According to amaechi.... i will do president
Re: I Will Make Laws For Peaceful Co-existence If Re-elected - Jonathan by cirmuell(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
abes:
This man does not know the job of a president after almost 6 years in offic, smh.
Just imaging bro. That this person is ruling this Nation is nothing but sheer luck.

(1) (Reply)

The Wealth Collection Of Tinubu / Fani-kayode Urges Ndigbo To Vote President Jonathan / Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.