Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? (36902 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Will I Ever Get Married? / Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 1:26am On Mar 01, 2015
DollyParton1:

No really, the mum is the wife and not the maid... why can't she sit and have convo with dad's friends , What are they talking about? Dad's side chic? If she excuses them, it should be because she wanted to and not because she has to......

It's an unwritten rule, and dads likewise do the same whenever mums and their friends are having a conversation.

It just shows being respectful.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:27am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Alright, no probs.

But be more womanly next time.
Hope you'll do the same. The world needs more men like you.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:30am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

It's an unwritten rule, and dads likewise do the same whenever mums and their friends are having a conversation.

woooooow. are you this dense. This is not Saudi Arabia. There is no gender segregation on an OPEN INTERNET FORUM. The key word being "open" here. I dare you post such on Yahoo news and watch as they rip you apart.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 1:31am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
Hope you'll do the same. The world needs more men like you.

Lool. Are you sure about that? grin
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:31am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

Quite a few soliders in the ancient Benin Kingdom were in fact Esans. But stay on topic and stop stating stupid examples. Women today are not enslaved, in fact most get by just cause of their beauty.
Its an analogy not a direct parallel. 2, you're not Sir Shymexx. I stopped addressing posts to you the moment i noticed you watched a lot of boondocks.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:35am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lool. Are you sure about that? grin

The world is a global village. Black women are not a monolith. I'm betting you have a girlfriend now or have had sex with more women than you can count. Thats one effect on black women.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by DollyParton1(f): 1:35am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Good.... this is how you should have put it initially.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
Its an analogy not a direct parallel. 2, you're not Sir Shymexx. I stopped addressing posts to you the moment i noticed you watched a lot of boondocks.

WTF. Boondocks? Anyways I hope you actually grow out of this feminist stage and become a respectable human being. Please?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 1:36am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
woooooow. are you this dense. This is not Saudi Arabia. There is no gender segregation on an OPEN INTERNET FORUM. The key word being "open" here. I dare you post such on Yahoo news and watch as they rip you apart.

Well, I don't do Yahoo News - the place is where nutters like you have ya daily swim. grin

Learn basic etiquette and pass it to ya future daughters - you just don't butt into every convo, unless you're a sociopath. And you definitely sound like one right now. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by DollyParton1(f): 1:37am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

MarieSucre:

Lawd!!! I cant deal. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 1:37am On Mar 01, 2015
DollyParton1:

Good.... this is how you should have put it initially.... tongue tongue tongue tongue

I'm out, man.

The other chic done lost her marbles...or perhaps she's on her period, who knows?

Cramps can be a biitch sometimes. grin
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:37am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

WTF. Boondocks? Anyways I hope you actually grow out of this feminist stage and become a respectable human being. Please?
I hope you will stop directing posts at me till 1, you stop using swear words like an american-wannabe. 2, you stop with your condescending posts like your ancestors-wanabe:-)
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
I hope you will stop directing posts at me till 1, you stop using swear words like an american-wannabe. 2, you stop with your condescending posts like your ancestors-wanabe:-)

You're so sexxy.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:42am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

I'm out, man.

The other chic done lost her marbles...or perhaps she's on her period, who knows?

Cramps can be a biitch sometimes. grin
You butted into quite a lot of convos yourself too coz your history is riddled with 'quotes'. But of course it becomes 'ema-baba' convo when someone calls you out on your archaicly ridiculous misogynistic bullshit. and stop with fossilic diss of 'period cramps'. being a western-wanabe is not a good look. only children use insults to win.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:43am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

You're so sexxy.
Thanks hon. You're not so bad yourself.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
Thanks hon. You're not so bad yourself.

You've never seen me so you can't say that.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:47am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

You've never seen me so you can't say that.
Well it doesn't hurt to say something nice to someone.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Well I'm off to yahoo news. not as much sexism or misogyny but a lot of religious hate. But at least you can call out the bullshit.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Dheartless: 2:00am On Mar 01, 2015
I love being a man
just like the way some three brothers on here described how the black man nature should be
grin
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 2:31am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
You butted into quite a lot of convos yourself too coz your history is riddled with 'quotes'. But of course it becomes 'ema-baba' convo when someone calls you out on your archaicly ridiculous misogynistic bullshit. and stop with fossilic diss of 'period cramps'. being a western-wanabe is not a good look. only children use insults to win.

Lmao... this got me on my Ric Flair shiit.

And thank ya stars I don't have ya time. Else, you'd be crying right now. grin

Ric Flair!!! grin grin grin

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by jaydude(f): 4:20am On Mar 01, 2015
Justfollowit:
‘Foreign women are the best'

I laugh in Swahili

On a more serious note

Divorce her or get rid her. She is not human and therefore shouldn't be treated as such.

R u sure u a female? Ur comments quite insensitive for one! sad
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by wadremremmy: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2015
[quote
author=bokom post=31170420]Hello Guys

My name is UD (not real name), a Nigerian and i am married to European
who is 10 years older than me. We met in Europe but got married in
Lagos.

Well, after our marriage, we always have family issues and fights like
every other couple, but the problem i am having with my wife is that any
time we are having our small misunderstanding, she always gets
physical.. Initially, its just a small slap to my face and some nail
scratching on my body here and there. And when this started in Europe, i
will always try to walk away or hold her hands to calm her down, but
seems the more i take the beatings, the more courage and bold she
becomes in always hitting me during an argument or small
misunderstanding with her.

Recently, we both came back to Nigeria for a business we brought down
from Europe, and since we started living in Nigeria, i couldn't hold
myself any longer as i have tried so in so many occasions to avoid
hitting her back, but at a point i couldn't take it any more and i had
to hit her back! though not so hard, but like oyibos, her skin where i
hit her turned purple color and the next day everybody at our office was
looking at me like the devil himself and a woman beater... I felt very
very bad that i swore never to touch her again!

But last night she came all out for me again, hitting me, throwing lamps
and whatever at me, and i lost it again and had to hit her! This time a
bit hard! Please what am i supposed to do because i don't feel good
after this fights especially when i have to hit her back.

And some of you might ask, why are we always fighting Well, i happens
to be the bread winner in my family, but my wife doesn't understand why
i should give money to my brother to help him in his business or pay
for a new home for my mum. She said my family is too lazy and they
should go and fend for themselves. My family is all i had and i feel
obliged to help them even as i have a joint business venture with my
wife and we run same account, thus finds out anytime i give them money.
My brother was the one who helped and paid for my studies in Europe when
his business was moving fine...now i feel i have to support him too
because he has some problems with his business, but my oyibo wife will
not hear of it and thus leads to our fighting and she getting physical
with me..

Please guys, advise me what to do if you are in my shoes...only matured
advises needed. Thanks[/quote]

u don enter trouble, cos u go married ur mama mate cos of money, y Nna go understand Nna self, O ti gbe egun elegun, meanin u don carry person bone
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
You never indicated in the first post of yours that i quoted that the man might be drunk. even at that what business does a drunk man have with having sexual intercourse? If you're comfortable with performing important activities under the influence why not go to the bank for some cash or go sign some important documents involving your properties and remember to blame everyone else but your drunken state after they've taken advantage of your vulnerability. And what do you mean the law has made girls irresponsible? I do not support violence from any gender infact I do not support violence irrespective of your gender, race or religious affiliations. #violenceisviolence. Talking about bullshit and taking responsibility, rape statistics show that 86% of violence directed against women come from men. how about doing something that can actually impact society positively by being a strong advocate against gender-based violence than bitchin about some imagined control you're losing. thank you.

Damn!! You're really feisty! Your mariesucre, sucre means sugar, but all I see dropping out out your mouth is shi*t!! Or have you got that somewhere else, your puss*y perhaps?

First SirShymmex is not 50Calibre, I am.

I've seen your comments where you accuse me of advocating rape, lol what about my comment wast clear to you? Nah! I'm not advocating rape, I'm advocating greater responsibility. If you've read my previous posts, you'd see I'm against violence from anyone either man or woman.

I'm tired of women being treated with kids gloves. Somehow women think they don't have to take responsibility for their actions, and that is why a woman would have the effrontery to physically attack a man

So @ the bolded.... if you claim to be anti-violence, that means you're in support of men responding to violent women?
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I hear that. The white knights done mess up the game, but they still ain't getting pu.ssy - and even when they get it, someone else is always sharing it with them. I honestly can't deal with these folks, trust me.

Pu.ssy is the most powerful weapon women have...once you negate it, they'll ultimately become weak. That's what a lot of guys don't understand. And you can never make women happy - pleasing them is a myth. Ain't no one got time for that shiit, there are too many chics out there looking to mingle. Why sell ya manhood to one?

The system is just crazy. But there are always ways around it...you just have to be extremely careful and play ya cards right.

True talk!
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Tymax(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2015
She hurled a lamp at you? Bro one day her missiles might not miss. Anyone who has such fierce, blazing, blinding anger is not a safe partner.

Keep yourself safe man.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by FAJFARM(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2015
VickyRotex:

None of my business Bro... we aint fighting here...

Apparently, you are related to Shekau. Social networks don't fit pple like u. Instead save your internet money and give it to d poor undecided
VickyRotex:

None of my business Bro... we aint fighting here...

Apparently, you are related to Shekau. Social networks don't fit pple like u. Instead save your internet money and give it to d poor
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by venatus25(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
igbsam:
grin

I came here to look at people's profile picture

and to read comments

and to occupy frontpage

and to look at the thread

and to see the silly man whose wife is beating him

and to see the op that posted this topic

and to see the mod that moved it to the frontpage

and to see how many views the topic gets

and to see who gets the highest number of likes

and to see how people will yab each other

and to see those that will shout GEJ till sh.it comes out

and to see the sai buhari crew

and to see the adverts people

and to see myself.

I really like your comment...
Just sounding like me I'm tired of always commenting within the topic. Like me na phine gal profal pishures cally me com here o cheesy
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by igbsam(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
venatus25:
I really like your comment...
Just sounding like me I'm tired of always commenting within the topic. Like me na phine gal profal pishures cally me com here o cheesy

better oil dey ya head.

we be brothers
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by VickyRotex(f): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
FAJFARM:

Apparently, you are related to Shekau. Social networks don't fit pple like u. Instead save your internet money and give it to d poor undecided

Apparently, you are related to Shekau. Social networks don't fit pple like u. Instead save your internet money and give it to d poor

Okay
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Danvianey(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
You should sit ur wife down and let know the reason<s> why u should offer help to your family....
Since you two runs a partnership business, before money goes out of the bank you two should be award and the purpose of money.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by uncjay(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
kandiikane:
you're making excuses for her.
Like?
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by esiri4jesu(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I read your post and I have to say that I am sorry you found yourself in this situation.

First of all, the fact that you have endured through the beating and you have controlled yourself from hitting back all this while shows how responsible and mature you are. I wonder how many Nigerian men would let their wives hit them and they wouldn't hit back. Irrespective of her race.
Having said that, I think from everything you wrote, your wife is only annoyed because of the fact that you are giving financial assistance to your brother
Well said.

Op, let me ask you this question, how huge is the money that you are disbursing to your family. Perhaps its a bit too much and hence your wife finding fault.
I believe you and your wife should sit together and talk things through.
Explain to her why you have to help your brother. Tell her that if not from the help your brother rendered to you, you wouldn't have met her in the first place

Your wife is a business minded woman. She believes the business won't grow as it is supposed to, if you keep on giving money out
I think you and your wife should sit down and plan your spending
You should agree on the amount of money you would dissipate to your family
I think she should understand

I also believe your wife gets angry because of the fact that you don't inform her before you give money to your people
You both run a partnership business with the same account number so its best you inform her before lending out money

Op I believe your wife loves you and you love her equally. Please don't let this issue lead to any problem in your marriage.
Your wife is hot tempered and you should talk to her. Caucasians tend to respond to talks
Sit her down and advise her to improve on herself. She can be better person.
Or better still, get the services of a marriage counselor

Op, I hope I helped.
I wish you success in both your marriage and business.

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help / How Do You Sleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.