Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:31 AM

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? (36814 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Will I Ever Get Married? / Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by udmydearest(f): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ur wife is ten years older dan you abi?? Dats d point my broda. Now let's look at it frm dis dimension, she already sees u as her son n not her husband. Shoor! How can I evn tink of slapping my husband na? Let alone repeat d act over n over again, I dey craze?? My broda, if I condemn dis age difference now, pple dat knows beta wud say "AGE IS JUST A NUMBER" beta start gettin use 2 dat beating oo, cos ur married 2ur mum.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
50calibre:

Damn!! You're really feisty! Your mariesucre, sucre means sugar, but all I see dropping out out your mouth is shi*t!! Or have you got that somewhere else, your puss*y perhaps?

First SirShymmex is not 50Calibre, I am.

I've seen your comments where you accuse me of advocating rape, lol what about my comment wast clear to you? Nah! I'm not advocating rape, I'm advocating greater responsibility. If you've read my previous posts, you'd see I'm against violence from anyone either man or woman.

I'm tired of women being treated with kids gloves. Somehow women think they don't have to take responsibility for their actions, and that is why a woman would have the effrontery to physically attack a man

So @ the bolded.... if you claim to be anti-violence, that means you're in support of men responding to violent women?
I do not support violence from any gender.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Drilz(f): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
bokom:
2. Mynd44: Quote Post

Err.....

Can you get a temporary separation or outright divorce?

This is the same thing I will tell a woman whose husband hits he
r

We have a strong business together. We both play a big role in the company and the company is here in Nigeria.... She cant do her part of the job if we are divorced. Also for the record. she loves me so much, just that she wants it to be just me and her alone...no family or friends around
She b oyibo na, dats their mentality. Anyway d 10yrs age difference shock me oo. Hmmm dis is love!!! I pray u find a way arnd ur problem sha
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by nat138: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
OP, I didn't go through all the replies, so I am not sure if someone has given this advise. But here goes;
The main source of your problems is your financial assistance to your family.

As co-owners of your company, do you both have set monthly salaries or do you both just spend money from the company's account?
If your answer to the first question is no, I will advise you work with an accountant and set a monthly/annual income/salary for yourselves. That way each of you has a monthly income and from your own income, you can assist you family financially.
One of the biggest mistakes most business owners make is having a clear cut income for their staff but not themselves.
When you have a monthly income and you know that is the only money available to you for your personal spending and other things, you will plan better and have less issues with other co-owners.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2015
nat138:
OP, I didn't go through all the replies, so I am not sure if someone has given this advise. But here goes;
The main source of your problems is your financial assistance to your family.

As co-owners of your company, do you both have set monthly salaries or do you both just spend money from the company's account?
If your answer to the first question is no, I will advise you work with an accountant and set an monthly/annual income/salary for yourselves. That way each of you has a monthly income and from your own income, you can assist you family financially.
One of the biggest mistakes most business owners make is not having a clear cut income for their staff but not themselves.
When you have a monthly income and you know that is the only money available to you for your personal spending and other things, you will plan better and have less issues with other co-owners.

Nice one.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by diva90: 1:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Don't hit her again, it's wrong!! No matter what! Two wrongs can't make a right... I suggest you get a private account of yours and stash you funds separately, since a joint account is causing issues, resolve it by getting seperate accounts. When u make company profits, you take ur share and put in ur private Acct, pay ur private bills tru ur private Acct etc finance is always a problem in marriage if not handled well
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by NaeChris: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
udmydearest:
Ur wife is ten years older dan you abi?? Dats d point my broda. Now let's look at it frm dis dimension, she already sees u as her son n not her husband. Shoor! How can I evn tink of slapping my husband na? Let alone repeat d act over n over again, I dey craze?? My broda, if I condemn dis age difference now, pple dat knows beta wud say "AGE IS JUST A NUMBER" beta start gettin use 2 dat beating oo, cos ur married 2ur mum.
Abeg chop this knockle.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by sisisioge: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
How the matter take settle o, OP? I hope the dust has settled
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Drella(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
sisisioge:
How the matter take settle o, OP? I hope the dust has settled

You're experiencing same??

OP is now in oslo,norway forgetting he even has a NL account.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by sisisioge: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Drella:

You're experiencing same??

OP is now in oslo,norway forgetting he even has a NL account.

No o...I'm female. Just wondering how he and his madam were faring. Cheers to a stress free life.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Drella(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
sisisioge:

No o...I'm female. Just wondering how he and his madam were faring. Cheers to a stress free life.

Ofcourse I know you are a female.Incidentally,it was a female who was beating up OP too. undecided .
I hope you don't do same because the way you came to bully we introverts in our lounge where majority of us are guys ehn grin grin

Cheers too kiss
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by sisisioge: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Drella:

Ofcourse I know you are a female.Incidentally,it was a female who was beating up OP too. undecided .
I hope you don't do same because the way you came to bully we introverts in our lounge where majority of us are guys ehn grin grin

Cheers too kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dont mind me...I'm inbetween the two spectrum and have a liking to you guys. You are just so difficult to love ni and when you fall into the wrong hands, your coolness is easily taken for weakness. I hope all continues to be well with the OP...violence against any sex is a nono.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Drella(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dont mind me...I'm inbetween the two spectrum and have a liking to you guys. You are just so difficult to love ni and when you fall into the wrong hands, your coolness is easily taken for weakness. I hope all continues to be well with the OP...violence against any sex is a nono.

Well,as for being difficult to love,we don't open up easily tongue It takes a while.
Misinterpretation of our coolness?You'd agree with me that it's an individual thing.Once I get comfortable and free around you,you'll start noticing my weyrey little by little grin grin

You just seem to understand us so much,more than most "non-introverts".Believe me when I say you are very compatible with introverts.Understanding us is the key. wink

To be honest,OP's problem stems from the beginning of their relationship.He is been seen as weak.Age difference should not matter,a man is a man.
I hope it has not ended in divorce.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.