Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja (1464 Views)

March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by dazdilijae(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where are you now let's join pls info ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by ozoigbondu: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Finally we have learnt from camerron,Niger and chad to show our support for the millitary and not sitting behind laptops ranting about the percieved incomptence of the millitary who fight for us.The crowd should be bigger if i was in Abuja my family would have joined them

#NeverAgain shall boko haram record a victory
#NeverAgain shall our towns be overrunned
#NeverAgain shall small victory of bokoharam be used to gain cheap popularity for their father
#NeverAgain shall an ancient jihadist lead us again
#NeverAgain#NeverAgain#NeverAgain#NeverAgain

God bless our millitary
God bless General Goodluck Jonathan the c in c

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by lomprico(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why una too dey kwofi kwofi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Zonacom(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good. Our soldiers need all the support they can ger.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by decasey(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
D north will nt like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Kennywills7(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Now dats wot am talking about!!
Kudos to those who organise dis

#Supportourtroops
God bless Nigeria
Long live Nigeria in peace and unity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
nice. Our chauvinistic attitude as Nigerians is one of the major factor holding our country back, we should do away with it because it won't lead us anyway near national development or progress. We should learn one or two lessons from the former Sudan. Our strength is always in our diversity but many Nigerians don't know this.

We should understand that we are Africans 1st then Nigerians 2nd before we identify with our respective ethnic group. We shouldn't see boko haram crisis as the headache of only the north, rather we should see it as a problem of Nigeria.
Nigerians across the country and beyond should condemn the insurgency/insurgents with one voice.

Nigerians are not terrorists and Nigeria have no place/space for whatever kinda terror activity.
We say NO to boko haram.

God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Oildichotomy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cameroon showing Nigeria the way since 1960

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
#NeverAgain

Jonathan is fulfilling his 6-weeks #CrushBokoHaram promise.

God Bless him for that and the entire troops from supporting nations and Nigeria as they win the war against terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by charliebiz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good one.
#NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Balkan(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
APC will never like this.
GEJ ALL THE WAY

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Nutase: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
copy cats

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Ymodulus: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Typing post ..
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
kudos to those on street in support of NA against insurgency.....

This will boost our military morale.

Jah bless NA

Jah bless FRN (Federal Republic of Nigeria)

Jah bless me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by eaglechild: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is what every true Nigerian should stand for not shouting sai Buhari like a programmed robot.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Ymodulus: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Probably there is no harder decision for a political leader than to put young people, boys and girls, just because they are in uniform, in harm’s way. Unfortunately, sometimes the decision has to be taken to defend our values, our way of life and our territorial integrity. For some countries, like Israel, the need to defend itself has been a frequent necessity more than an abnormal situation.

I always believed our societies must be ready to show support for our military. While Cameroonian actions earlier today as set an epitome example for Nigerians to tow. I still believe this kind of show of support is not the best.

In quieter moments I dream of a world where the use of force will serve no purpose, a world, for instance, free of nuclear weapons, a world where peaceful coexistence could be the norm and not the exception. But I’m not so naïve as to confuse my aspirations with the reality I’m actually living in. To pay tribute to the soldiers that are always ready to fight on our first line of defense, to remind us of their value to all of us as well as of their personal sacrifices, is not only a good thing to do, but it’s our duty as well, however how we go about this is much more than a staged march of civilians, we must go about by giving out donations and the little money we can donate.

To me this is blatant rubbish staged show of solidarity by some arranged hegemony at the helm of affairs trying to make the president look nice. Trash

#JonathanTryHarderNextTime

#SaiApc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by sinkhole: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dis s gud, but y wait till now?
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Ymodulus: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
sinkhole:
Dis s gud, but y wait till now?

Cause it was staged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by sinkhole: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

Cause it was staged. to
Ooook, d election tng, I understand now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by Ymodulus: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
sinkhole:
Ooook, d election tng, I understand now

Yes.

who gave them all the cloths they are wearing? Look at the pictures of the march in Cameroon and compare that to Nigeria. You will understand that there are difference such as the uniform put on by nigerians while caneroonians wore normal house wear.

It shows that there was preparation for this march for long. #Election things

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by MisterLongman(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
decasey:
D north will nt like dis.
I don't know why some peeps can't make a comment without turning it into a pdp versus apc war....... The Nigerian army is representing all irrespective of their party affiliations.
The northerners has the highest number of casualties in these war yet you claim they won't like it. Don't be a bigot
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by decasey(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
MisterLongman:

I don't know why some peeps can't make a comment without turning it into a pdp versus apc war....... The Nigerian army is representing all irrespective of their party affiliations.
The northerners has the highest number of casualties in these war yet you claim they won't like it. Don't be a bigot
Bros I am nt a bigot, let me refresh ur memory. Wen dis issue of BH stated ' d president drafted military 2 d north 2 take control of d situation. Ur so called ethers in d north came n say day ar fine n dat don't need military men in dere region. Bros I saw d so called ethers on TV wen day were having d meeting n it ws publish in d news paper d nest day... Oga u want 2 tell me dat u were nt awear of it abi?.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by MisterLongman(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
decasey:
Bros I am nt a bigot, let me refresh ur memory. Wen dis issue of BH stated ' d president drafted military 2 d north 2 take control of d situation. Ur so called ethers in d north came n say day ar fine n dat don't need military men in dere region. Bros I saw d so called ethers on TV wen day were having d meeting n it ws publish in d news paper d nest day... Oga u want 2 tell me dat u were nt awear of it abi?.
In the comment you made earlier, you said the north and not the northern elders will not like it.
Are the northern elders the ones been killed by BH. The northern elders forum is a group among many other groups in the north, so they don't necessarily mean the mouthpiece of the poor people really suffering from the BH menace
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Nigerian Troops Today In Abuja by thaoriginator: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Finally we have learnt from camerron,Niger and chad to show our support for the millitary and not sitting behind laptops ranting about the percieved incomptence of the millitary who fight for us.The crowd should be bigger if i was in Abuja my family would have joined them

#NeverAgain shall boko haram record a victory
#NeverAgain shall our towns be overrunned
#NeverAgain shall small victory of bokoharam be used to gain cheap popularity for their father
#NeverAgain shall an ancient jihadist lead us again
#NeverAgain#NeverAgain#NeverAgain#NeverAgain

God bless our millitary
God bless General Goodluck Jonathan the c in c
#NeverAgain, Shall a Drunk, Clueless, Ugly, Baboon-soaked-in-blood-ass*-looking, blood-sucking, shits-talking, Boko Haram sponsoring, stealing is not corruption saying, illegal arms buying, Pigs bleeping, thieving, coke-sniffinf and conniving monkey from Otuoke rule this Country again..

(1) (Reply)

A Study Of Nigeria 3 Geo Political Zone Voters From Inec / If Buhari Is Mr. Integrity, He Ought To Step Down / Breaking News: 2015 Elections Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.