Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69138 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 18, 2015
I have even composed a song for you free of charge
Serious melody and harmony grin

Ewure idi egwuoooooo
Ewureeee
Idi egwu ooooo
Ewureeee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:30am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Ogbunigwe nke ise
Nne give me hand!
Idi egwu
Yes, come out of your true self..
Whatever that means Back to sender.... I bind you and your evil ways to hell fire BEATRICE aka osisi ,

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes, come out of your true self..
Whatever that means Back to sender.... I bind you and your evil ways to hell fire BEATRICE aka osisi ,

Hahahahaha
You don't like that title eh kwa
Oya ogbunigwe nke mbu
The one and only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:34am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:
I have even composed a song for you free of charge
Serious melody and harmony grin

Ewure idi egwuoooooo
Ewureeee
Idi egwu ooooo
Ewureeee

Sing it to Hell and don't you ever in your stinky-miserable-unbearable-hellhole-life to adress me again.

I DETEST YOU, for real. You are the sorrow that shouldn't be welcomed into anybody's home.

Continue your NL facade to cover up your misery , I don't care.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ewuro4: 1:36am On Mar 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha
You don't like that title eh kwa
Oya ogbunigwe nke mbu
The one and only

I don't fucking care... Now buzz off.

'Misery loves company'

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewure baby,we go jam again
Remember I never mention you but when you mention me and I'm in a good mood ,I may just respond and show you love
Smooches nne wink wink
Itiboribo wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Mod should better ban these noise makers
Or they whould create their threads and get enough of themselves there.
Let this thread be.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4, pls for goodness sake ignore that lady, you're obviously feeding her with her exact favourite meal. Seeing she obviously lack the exact attention accorded her on NL in real life, she could keep up with this and distract you from whatever quality time you should enjoy offline. Royalroy, you might want to do the same thing to this thread as you did the other.

7 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by RoyalRoy(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2015
Babyosisi and Ewuro4, I dont know the genesis of your feud but I think it's high time you both try and just stay out of each other's way. Coming on different topics to make a mess of it is becoming too frequent.

If there is any reason to trade words and jabs, use the mails pls.

Now I have to close yet again another thread down since this one too has degenerated into another rancorous session.

I hope you two take heed and let peace reign.

MODs.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.