Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69093 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by ireneidiva(f): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2015
What is the point of this thread? The woman has gone hasn't she

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by eph12(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao.
what's the point? He beat his live in gf mercilessly who sums up as a mother of his child and he regrets it, also he pointed out that she deserves it.Isnt that the storyline?
I believe you read everything yes? You know one prayer my mum usually prays for her sons is that we don't marry a devilish woman. Ordinarily nothing would make one hit a woman but some women are just impossible.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by eph12(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
ireneidiva:
What is the point of this thread? The woman has gone hasn't she
This is one of those threads where you can learn something

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by stinggy(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Myopic u say? smh...i dont tink u knw wat dat means.
D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit

So women are exempted from having self-control?
Ladies will always be ladies, and men shouldn't always be men?
Ladies are not meant to be trampled upon but men are?
I'm not in any way supporting his action of hitting her, but to say ladies' actions should always be overlooked sounds somehow to me. We all have our limits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Your Chicken pox poker marked face apart, the evil, rotten maggot infested puccy you carry about should be your main cause of concern, not spreading your stinking yellow teeth to make idiotically unreasonable comments in a public forum!
You stink! Carry the rotten graveyard between your legs away from here! It is because of fools like you that some women are losing respect everyday. You think your outdated way of thinking still suffices? Go back to kindergarten and learn the basics of human relationships. Stop being a curse to your generation! grin grin grin

Ha! What would warrant such insults?
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2015
eph12:

I believe you read everything yes? You know one prayer my mum usually prays for her sons is that we don't marry a devilish woman. Ordinarily nothing would make one hit a woman but some women are just impossible.

*yawns*
I am sure sweet mother will also pray her kids turn out not be the devilish husband to a good wife.Some men are also impossible, so what should we do about that? Recite 20 decades of the rosary each time dey Bleep up smiley
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by nattty(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Pele bro...it happens
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Edusouls(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
You didnt love her genuinely
of course he did love her very much, at times the devil in you women possesses and make you people go very crazy, violent,and urestrainable ,so men dont have much options but to hit the devil out of ur heads by force,and it tends to work more effectively...

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
I read a lot about how men who hit their partners are nothing but beasts, I nearly joined the bandwagon of accusers because I couldn't fathom how uncontrollable one's temper could be as to turn one's partner to a punching bag.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply regret I ever hit her, unfortunately that is one reason that apparently hold water as a reason for leaving even though she never gets to tell the whole story.

She had been a very good girl, and even till date, the only girl I have lost myself in love to. Yes, I have been a broke ass nigga and thankfully she could be a low maintenance lady.

She once told me how some of her stupid friends asked if I have hit her before obviously looking for shortfalls to convince her she shouldn't be dating me and how she proudly told them I hadn't for once.

In fairness to the truth, I learnt a lot from her and having her taught me how to treat my sister who was her age better.
At a point in her life, she had no genuine friend and would always moan to me how bad some friend or the other treated her and how she wasn't interested in their friendship anymore and I had to constantly remind her that people are different and so with their motives, I always encouraged her to try to understand such motives before writing them off.
I literally became her only friend and unfortunately shoved some people who could have been some sort of relief aside so much that we had just each other
Days became weeks and months and she conceived for me and a lot started changing about her. Maybe in her bid to feel acceptable, she got entangled with people she wrote completely off before, this wasn't a so much of a challenge because atleast she could whine less about them to me, her dress sense changed and she turned deaf ears to my appeal for explanation, I had to adapt to some of those challenges but unfortunately those friends became more valuable to her than myself even though we had a child coming and lived together, she shared less of her worries with me but would tell them even the minutest detail of our relationship which were frequently misrepresented maybe in a bid to gain sympathy which she eventually got. They explained my actions and inactions better than I could and she could go for days without talking to me so long as the meal was provides and the babies need met, she opted for a break anytime I told her of her upsetting attitude and the need to work on it, but would never tell me of her own misgivings towards me even when I plead so I could work on myself too, but would rather discuss unthinkable issues with her friends.

Fast forward to that particular day, a lady who I encouraged her to make friends with because of her distress and the feeling we could be of help to sent a text to her sim which happened to be on my phone saying she needs to know when I left the house so she could come over and I was wth! This is some one I brought in, someone whose coming means she is to fend from my toil, and I asked what it could be that I did that should warrant such. I sent her a text telling her never to bother coming anymore as I wasn't leaving the house that day anymore. She called her back and asked her only God knows what and my lady went up in frenzy insulting me not minding that a third party was there.
Minutes later the other girl stopped by to apologise stating that I misunderstood her text but my girlfriend continued the insult asking why she should bother to explain or apologise. After a while every other person left and she became apologetically cosy, well I shrugged her off knowing her being apologetic doesn't stop her from insulting me the next minute if she felt like, and true to my prediction, even while she was still being sorry, her words turned from being apologetic to outright insult, calling me unprintable names and how I am a hopeless orphan (I lost my dad the previous year and my mum is still very much alive and she is so lettered and knows what an orphan means) well I said something too of her family because I was hurt but could never match her with words and I made to leave the house in that fit of anger. But she locked the door and wouldn't let me. She turned apologetic again and then insulting, in that state all I could do was pity her because I couldn't imagine how someone could be so unstable, I was visibly frustrated and made to leave the house which she wouldn't have either and I had to forcefully remove her from the way. She came back hard on my, making for anything. That could be converted into a weapon, thankfully I was stronger and made her efforts futile. I pinned her to the ground with the intention to make her realise I am stronger than our love sessions where I played weak to let her have an upper hand so she could give up already, but the moment I released her a bit, she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows and because I didn't want it to continue, opened the door so a neighbour could come in a stop the fight. I later stormed out with the child and headed for a family who had rendered enough care to us and she later found her way there, I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.

She was later forced into one of the rooms in the apartment and locked up with the baby.
After a while I walked to that point seeing how pitiful she looked asked her with tears in my eyes why she was acting the way she does to which she replied with a tone that could melt the devil's heart that she didn't know and was sorry. We packed up and went back home to the astonishment of all who saw us fight. Needless to say we made love that night after which she confessed she never knew I could hit her even after I was with her at the delivery room and declared no woman should be beaten by her man. She also owned up and apologised for pushing me to that point.

She also told me how a particular friend of hers who came in after the fight had told her not to have sex with me that night and all that.

The relationship lasted for a little longer without fights and she left while I was away for reasons still not clear to me, and looking back I regret that I ever let her pushing me to the point of hitting her but I still believe firmly that she deserved it.

Goooood well done, bravo, u r a hero. Just next time hit her that she wouldnt wake up!

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
your memory is legendary

We're you guys planning to get married?
Or just cohabiting?

You know Nigerian ladies don't fancy living with a man who's not ready to do right by them especially when they have people by the side mocking them about their 'cheapness' in openly living with and bearing kids for a man who won't do them the 'honor' of marriage.

I want to understand what her friends could possibly be saying to her that made her attitude change.

Her crankiness must have a source as you yourself admit she was a very good girl when you first met.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ha! What would warrant such insults?
Na she start am na. She talks like a tout. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Well, well well,
The op isn't completely feeling remorse. Nobody [b]deserves[/b]to be beaten or insulted/assaulted. Not him, not his gf.There is still plenty room to mend this relationship, it's not completely lost, infact, I see the best coming out of a reconciliation. Although, the first step to this is to marry her as the custom demands.She is obviously still acting like a single gurl, no thanks to her friends.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2015
delugadou:
I blame u Bro. You should have forced her to get rid of those evil friends she had.
They were jealous of her joy & succeeded in destroying it now. Its not too late to make amends though.

Ladies don't know what's good for them. U gotta treat them like what they are (babies). U just need to see me whipping my bae. Yet she'll lay her life for me

I presumed that you have never seen these devils called women (not all but few good ones) in their homes(not when they are your girlfriends cos they ll treat u like a king); they ll push you to the point of committing suicide while they play little angel outside their homes.

The worst thing to do at d point of trouble in your marital home is to make an attempt to get rid of her bad friends that are probably giving her support at that point in time. Trust me, you ll be called all sort of names; they ll say that you are very controlling and possessive.

@Op, you dont need to be apologetic about it, you have done the right thing. This guy has done the right thing and there is no need to look for another avenue to blame him.

However, like I always tell my younger siblings, regardless of your husbands' shortcomings, don't abuse him verbally cos as much as you could abuse him verbally, that is as much as he could abuse you physically. Talk and patience are the secret to healthy marriage. Don't listen to these miserable single ladies/friends claiming 21st century feminists; they are nothing but group of children that were raised by irresponsible and failed parents.

9 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2015
cococandy:

Or just cohabiting?

You know Nigerian ladies don't fancy living with a man who's not ready to do right by them especially when they have people by the side mocking them about their 'cheapness' in openly living with and bearing kids for a man who won't do them the 'honor' of marriage.

I want to understand what her friends could possibly be saying to her that made her attitude change.

Her crankiness must have a source as you yourself admit she was a very good girl when you first met.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Edusouls(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2015
sisisioge:
OhLordhavemercy! What a passionate and destructive relationship you had. Pity you hit her. When a man hits a woman, she never really gets over it. Why will you look me in the eyes and hit me? Haaaaa, it's the beginning of the end for us. What a pity story...hope you still see and care for your child.
noo sisisioge he is very right in hitting her, she got mislead by her evil friends, that came to destroy her happiness and home, the very foolish girl gave in to their advice to destroy her own happiness, so the hitting is to knock back her senses back from animal to human mood of reasoning..

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by eph12(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

*yawns*
I am sure sweet mother will also pray her kids turn out not be the devilish husband to a good wife.Some men are also impossible, so what should we do about that? Recite 20 decades of the rosary each time dey Bleep up smiley
You know what? I agree with you. Insult your husband, mock him, abuse him o. It's in you.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Na she start am na. She talks like a tout. grin grin grin

She will feel bad na.No be everybody get strong mind to take that kind insult. undecided
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Saucekide25(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2015
cococandy:

Or just cohabiting?
I am genuinely surprised you have not called for the mans head on a platter, knowing you. Anyways I don't believe every relationship must end in marriage even if a baby is involved.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by ceejayluv(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Work on your temper. She hit you but that's not enough reason to hit back. At that point all you need do is leave the house or ask her to stop and remind her how much you love her! If she's really a girl with a heart or really love you, she'll stop. I had a date then when i was serving, we had a little misunderstanding and do you know what she did to me? She gave me a big dirty smelling slap and in public. I didn't even reply her or slapped back, I left that environment and she cried,begged and all that. I forgave her but that was the end of the relationship.Till today she regrets her action. Don't lay your hands on a lady, its so not right. Work on your temper and things will go down fine.
Story.... No matter how enlightened and sophisticated we humans think we are , we still have our prehistoric brutal instincts waiting to be awakened by abuse, threat of violence, etc....
Since I heard a couple of ladies say they like to be beaten before sex, I backed down a Lil from that "don't hit a woman" pussified brouhaha....

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by stinggy(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2015
chimkaire:
Ogbeeni Stinggy, your attention is needed here. Your Emperor... lipsrsealed
You can see he is changing, lil by lil. March is bringing good tidings niyen grin
I don't believe in cursing enemies like he said though undecided
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2015
eph12:

You know what? I agree with you. Insult your husband, mock him, abuse him o. It's in you.

Your plan no go work.What if na op type I marry? You want make him blow my left eye comot? angry
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by ladyinred: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2015
But OP, u don't really expect her to still be with u after the whole beating session na. What is the guarantee that when she gets back with u she won't receive another well 'deserved' beating?
Self control is probably the most important attribute an adult should have. You're in this situation now because u lost control and that is a weakness no man should have.
Yes, it's understandable that u were literally pushed to the wall by ur gf, I still think u should have exercised great deal of restraint. Me thinks there are other options u could have explored but u chose the easiest route, violence.
Be that as it may, u shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who's abusive. So, it's probably for the best that she's gone.
Good luck with your next relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
I read a lot about how men who hit their partners are nothing but beasts, I nearly joined the bandwagon of accusers because I couldn't fathom how uncontrollable one's temper could be as to turn one's partner to a punching bag.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply regret I ever hit her, unfortunately that is one reason that apparently hold water as a reason for leaving even though she never gets to tell the whole story.

She had been a very good girl, and even till date, the only girl I have lost myself in love to. Yes, I have been a broke ass nigga and thankfully she could be a low maintenance lady.

She once told me how some of her stupid friends asked if I have hit her before obviously looking for shortfalls to convince her she shouldn't be dating me and how she proudly told them I hadn't for once.

In fairness to the truth, I learnt a lot from her and having her taught me how to treat my sister who was her age better.
At a point in her life, she had no genuine friend and would always moan to me how bad some friend or the other treated her and how she wasn't interested in their friendship anymore and I had to constantly remind her that people are different and so with their motives, I always encouraged her to try to understand such motives before writing them off.
I literally became her only friend and unfortunately shoved some people who could have been some sort of relief aside so much that we had just each other
Days became weeks and months and she conceived for me and a lot started changing about her. Maybe in her bid to feel acceptable, she got entangled with people she wrote completely off before, this wasn't a so much of a challenge because atleast she could whine less about them to me, her dress sense changed and she turned deaf ears to my appeal for explanation, I had to adapt to some of those challenges but unfortunately those friends became more valuable to her than myself even though we had a child coming and lived together, she shared less of her worries with me but would tell them even the minutest detail of our relationship which were frequently misrepresented maybe in a bid to gain sympathy which she eventually got. They explained my actions and inactions better than I could and she could go for days without talking to me so long as the meal was provides and the babies need met, she opted for a break anytime I told her of her upsetting attitude and the need to work on it, but would never tell me of her own misgivings towards me even when I plead so I could work on myself too, but would rather discuss unthinkable issues with her friends.

Fast forward to that particular day, a lady who I encouraged her to make friends with because of her distress and the feeling we could be of help to sent a text to her sim which happened to be on my phone saying she needs to know when I left the house so she could come over and I was wth! This is some one I brought in, someone whose coming means she is to fend from my toil, and I asked what it could be that I did that should warrant such. I sent her a text telling her never to bother coming anymore as I wasn't leaving the house that day anymore. She called her back and asked her only God knows what and my lady went up in frenzy insulting me not minding that a third party was there.
Minutes later the other girl stopped by to apologise stating that I misunderstood her text but my girlfriend continued the insult asking why she should bother to explain or apologise. After a while every other person left and she became apologetically cosy, well I shrugged her off knowing her being apologetic doesn't stop her from insulting me the next minute if she felt like, and true to my prediction, even while she was still being sorry, her words turned from being apologetic to outright insult, calling me unprintable names and how I am a hopeless orphan (I lost my dad the previous year and my mum is still very much alive and she is so lettered and knows what an orphan means) well I said something too of her family because I was hurt but could never match her with words and I made to leave the house in that fit of anger. But she locked the door and wouldn't let me. She turned apologetic again and then insulting, in that state all I could do was pity her because I couldn't imagine how someone could be so unstable, I was visibly frustrated and made to leave the house which she wouldn't have either and I had to forcefully remove her from the way. She came back hard on my, making for anything. That could be converted into a weapon, thankfully I was stronger and made her efforts futile. I pinned her to the ground with the intention to make her realise I am stronger than our love sessions where I played weak to let her have an upper hand so she could give up already, but the moment I released her a bit, she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows and because I didn't want it to continue, opened the door so a neighbour could come in a stop the fight. I later stormed out with the child and headed for a family who had rendered enough care to us and she later found her way there, I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.

She was later forced into one of the rooms in the apartment and locked up with the baby.
After a while I walked to that point seeing how pitiful she looked asked her with tears in my eyes why she was acting the way she does to which she replied with a tone that could melt the devil's heart that she didn't know and was sorry. We packed up and went back home to the astonishment of all who saw us fight. Needless to say we made love that night after which she confessed she never knew I could hit her even after I was with her at the delivery room and declared no woman should be beaten by her man. She also owned up and apologised for pushing me to that point.

She also told me how a particular friend of hers who came in after the fight had told her not to have sex with me that night and all that.

The relationship lasted for a little longer without fights and she left while I was away for reasons still not clear to me, and looking back I regret that I ever let her pushing me to the point of hitting her but I still believe firmly that she deserved it.

My broda I feel u take heart, pray and try to control ur emotions but the truth is some ladies really deserve beating, dey don't knw hw to talk. Just so annoying life

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Change your mindset...be renewed
ceejayluv:

Story.... No matter how enlightened and sophisticated we humans think we are , we still have our prehistoric brutal instincts waiting to be awakened by abuse, threat of violence, etc....
Since I heard a couple of ladies say they like to be beaten before sex, I backed down a Lil from that "don't hit a woman" pussified brouhaha....
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by misterh(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Myopic u say? smh...i dont tink u knw wat dat means.
D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit
Self control, you say? When the dude held her down to prevent her from assaulting him, she grabbed his phone and smashed it. So he should have just laughed it off, right? The dude is human and there's a limit to what a human can take before he snaps. When he also went out of the house, the same lady came after him, and in full glare of everyone started insulting him. What is it about the phrase 'women will always be women' , by the way? If it means that they'll always insult their men, then they should know that men also have an ego to protect. They can't eat their cake and have it. Respect is a two-way street.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by cococandy(f): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

I am genuinely surprised you have not called for the mans head on a platter, knowing you. .
And knowing you, I'm not surprised you've been hurling invectives and insults from page one of this thread.
When will you change?

6 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2015
cococandy:

Or just cohabiting?

These ladies ll pretend as if they are the best thing that has ever happened to you after slice bread but as soon as she feels that you are under her armpit, the true colours ll surface..............

Nobody can change anybody, all the bad attitude she exhibited has always been part of her that was initially hidden

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2015
GentleToks:

These ladies ll pretend as if they are the best thing that has ever happened to you after slice bread but as soon as she feels that you are under her armpit, the true colours ll surface..............

Nobody can change anybody, all these bad attitude she exhibited have always been part of her; all these bad attitudes were just initially hidden

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2015
OP,
Is it not contradictory to say she deserved it whilst claiming you regretted hitting her?

From your write up, the worst she did to you was call you a hopeless orphan and you responded by insulting her family.

She locked you in to apologise but you claim her apology turned insulting.

You were shrugging off other apologies because she may insult you again.

You then resorted to battery when she attempted to break your phone in response to you pinning her down.

After battering her, you left with baby, and when she followed and did not conduct herself to your satisfaction, you said that even the other ladies present could not stop you giving her even deadlier blows.

Afterwards she again apologised even though she was the person that got beaten

You never once mentioned apologising to her.

Friend, you lack self control.

You lack ability to take responsibility for your actions.

Despite the fact she stuck with you when others advised her that you were too broke, she even gave birth to you daughter and you are not yet married, it appears you took her for granted.

Perhaps I have given you some insight into why she may have decided to cut her losses and planned her escape from you whilst you were away.

All this I gathered from your own account of events. We have not yet heard her side of the story.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Opracus(f): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Getting 2 dis point,I think I cnt blame u bcus am a woman also nd d truth must be say ,so girl/woman r so stupid if u r patient dey take u 4 anoda tin ,I have a neighbour dat act nd behave like dis girl here,we have counsel her but no nd d husband is so gentle nd cool,(sum woman deserve no respect). But u shuldnt have beat her ,

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2015
cococandy:

And knowing you, I'm not surprised you've been hurling invectives and insults from page one of this thread.
When will you change?
Check again. I don't attack those who do not attack me. It is only in self defense!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.