Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,558 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? (9774 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by Makweembo: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
A couple of days ago whilst skimming through Christian channels, I began watching 'Ambassador TV' belonging to Nigerian ex-footballer cum Pastor Idah Peterside, based in South Africa. He was telling his congregation that he was not connected to T.B. Joshua and that 'he was born again even before T.B. Joshua became a Christian...'

It surprised me because I remember seeing him on the prayer line on Emmanuel TV a couple of years ago and there was even a time he granted an interview to the Vanguard where he said TBJ was one of the greatest living prophets

All I can say is that the man spoke in a very proud manner - perhaps arrogance has clouded his vision...
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by bennygreat1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok.
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by ephemm(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
They are all business men...

...only lazy Christians run after them in search of salvation/breakthrough et al.
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
ephemm:
They are all business men...

...only lazy Christians run after them in search of salvation/breakthrough et al.
TB JOSHUA is definitely not one of them, according to him he does not operate a personal bank account
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by jpaul5: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Video evidence. I agree - the man is too proud...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB8a226YMg4
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by ammanan: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
What is he saying? I hope he's not trying to say T.B. Joshua's power is not of God. Does he know when T.B. Joshua became a Christian?
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by naijanow: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pastor should calm down. What is his problem? If you know your a Christian both you and God know, simple. Who cares what people say?
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by Patience4C: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
I thought I remember reading about this guy in the papers supporting TB Joshua....
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by tip999: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
From what I listen he did not speak against him , I think he was speaking again some who were saying
prophet t.b joshua gave him power but it is good to speak things with clarity lest your words be misunderstood
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by Topgainer: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
That's right.
He is not connected to Prophet Joshua. TB Joshua does not use power ring and necklace in his performance whereas Ida Peterside belongs to the camp of prophets that hold their gold necklace and ring very dear to their operations
TB Joshua does not attach dr to his name where as Ida's camp has a lot of Apostle(Dr) and Prophet(Dr.) Sign Wonder, the Elijah of our time appendage
Beware of wolves in sheep clothing, that can't lead anybody to heaven. Beware of adulterated Christianity. Beware of places with tags and promises of final bustop signs, wonders and talknado
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by tip999: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
This pastor was defending the prophet in this youtube video below just after the building collapse .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LeLZjZkdx0
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by jpaul5: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Generally, I just believe that pride or arrogance is the problem here. Pastor Idah obviously got carried away by his message and said something plain stupid. Doesn’t he know that pretty much all of his members are viewers of Emmanuel TV?
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
TB Joshua is a false prophet!
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by Nosa77(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2015
I have a couple of questions for Pastor Peterside - when did TB Joshua in an interview tell you the time he became a Christian? It is well documented that he was called a 'small pastor' (http://www.scoan.org/about/prophet-tb-joshua/biography-of-tb-joshua/everything-big-starts-little/) right from when he was in primary school - that is, kindergarten - yet you say in your video that TB Joshua was not a Christian at the time you were baptised?? Is TB Joshua not older than you? Can't you see this language is very insulting?

I recall some years ago in a Vanguard interview that you explained how you were involved in occultism to the extent that you even initiated virgins and had diabolic conversations with snakes. Now you are saying you were born again at a small age and have served God for 38 years? Your words are full of contradictions. Do you mean you were involved in occultism as a small boy before you were baptised? Please clear up this issue!
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by lilmax(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2015
CounsellorWise:
TB Joshua is a false prophet!
proof?
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 01, 2015
lilmax:
proof?

Are you saved? Go to GOD in prayers and ask for divine revelation. You will be surprised how many they are who work for satan but are ignorantly being celebrated as GOD'S messengers.
Re: Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua??? by samtol4(m): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Are you saved? Go to GOD in prayers and ask for divine revelation. You will be surprised how many they are who work for satan but are ignorantly being celebrated as GOD'S messengers.
correct

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Abandon A Life Of Sin - Kikiotolu / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.