Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? (52795 Views)

Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / Did Jesus Say He Was God?? See Astonishing Biblical Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Xiadnat:

I don't care. And I didn't read any of that. I wrote my piece. Move along if you don't like. No need to notify me.
You might need to browse through each page before you type poo. Am not just in mood to type much lately.

1 Like

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:
You might need to browse through each page before you type poo. Am not just in mood to type much lately.

It is not necessary. Try and have a good day sir, I can see my post has struck a nerve in some way.

Calm down haba. smiley
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Xiadnat:

I can see my post has struck a nerve in some way.
Lol...no Just chilling
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:
Lol...no Just chilling

Continue sir.... grin
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
^^^

Whats all these trash
He's trying to basically copy me but he doesnt know how grin
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by RapLawd(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
gullibility...

Islam is more like a cancer and Muslims he been scammed by just one man!!!

walahi Muhammad na baba for deception and forgery...
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
RapLawd:
gullibility...

Islam is more like a cancer and Muslims he been scammed by just one man!!!

walahi Muhammad na baba for deception and forgery...
Excuse me?
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by RapLawd(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Empiree:
Excuse me?

yes... 99 percent of Muhammad's message ain't actually originated from him...he copied from other books of other prophets and other religions without proper sorting and arrangements... if not, tell me how come Koran ain't in other... some prophecy or words from Allah missed road while coming to the receiver, so that some of the later meant to be became the first... do you know that yes nothing special about him except the renovation of Kaaba and the evolution in the worship of Allah that's already is being worshipped by Arabs?

there ain't a single prophecy by your prophet that wasn't already made by order prophet except for the ones the he cooked up to suit his life style...

1 Like

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Are you done?^

1 Like

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Empiree:
Are you done?^

Wassap?
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Wassap?

hey bro, how are you doing?. your face scarce lately
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Empiree:
hey bro, how are you doing?. your face scarce lately

I was busy.

I see that defending islam is taking a toll on you.
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I was busy.

I see that defending islam is taking a toll on you.
I see. Lol, we can't just keep quiet and let clowns tell us what islam is. I wouldn't bother myself much if they'd conceded
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 4:30pm On May 18, 2015
I really intend to write more details on Paul being 'founder' of Christianity. There are obvious references contained in the Bible in this regard. I just hope I can have time and not being lazy to do that. In Hebrew 6:1 Paul said:

"Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,"

It appears that Paul deliberately drifted from original teachings of Jesus(AS) because of the evil done by the Jews who supposedly killed him. Paul said in subsequent verses (2 &3) that he moved away from Jesus doctrines like ablution, Salat and other doctrines(etc) laid down by Jesus(AS)

Verses 4-6
"It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance."

Statement of Paul here seems to imply that, for instance, modern Muslims should abandon obligatory duties laid down by prophet Muhammad(SAW) because of faults committed by some Muslims earlier. That is how it sounds to me. Correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 4:31am On May 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 6:13am On May 31, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 6:51am On May 31, 2015
[size=15pt]Smackdown![/size] grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOhc9EjQKM

Anis Shorrosh is really full of manipulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by plainbibletruth: 7:46am On May 31, 2015
Empiree:
[size=15pt]Smackdown![/size] grin grin grin

Anis Shorrosh is really full of manipulations
"And the witness is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life."
( 1 John 5:11-12). 

1 Like

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Rilwayne001: 8:44am On May 31, 2015
plainbibletruth:

"And the witness is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life."
( 1 John 5:11-12). 

…Really? So, God created the world for what reason exactly? because of his alleged son?
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Rilwayne001: 8:51am On May 31, 2015
grin grin Question and Answer part of this debate is dayummmn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXIBBCcJfRc
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Rilwayne001: 8:51am On May 31, 2015

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Rilwayne001: 10:55am On May 31, 2015
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This is really a blow on Anis. He obviously could not answer some questions. Well, i think he's sitting his behind in jail in the US now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yte-ad6Y31s

Another exposition!

1 Like

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 4:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Acts 26:24 Easy-to-Read Version

"While Paul was still defending himself, Festus shouted, “Paul, you are out of your mind! Too much study has made you crazy.” shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 5:11am On Jun 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2015
malvisguy2012, come listen to your bosses, that your NL boss ifean relied on. They just trashed their own bible. They are Sam Shamoun, David Wood etc trashed by Bart Ehrman. Dont mind the edit but the message grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyRARlXNhcg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2015
Empiree, as a friend, I advise you to stop bashing christianity in a manner you wouldnt accept islam to be bashed on your own section.

Many have grown tired of this hypocrisy. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
as a friend, I advise you to stop bashing christianity in a manner you wouldnt accept islam to be bashed on your own section.

1 Like

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Empiree: 2:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Forget The Title. Up-loader Must Be Smoking Igbo When He Wrote It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a_u5n2Ns3U

1 Like

Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Rilwayne001: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
Empiree, as a friend, I advise you to stop bashing christianity in a manner you wouldnt accept islam to be bashed on your own section.

Is Earth supported?
JOB 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

JOB 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Is Heaven supported too?

JOB 26:11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Is Earth supported?
JOB 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

JOB 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Is Heaven supported too?

JOB 26:11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.

k
Re: Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? by Rilwayne001: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

k

Does God Tempts?

"And it came to pass after these things, that God did TEMPT Abraham." (GEN 22:1)

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." (JAS 1:13)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.