Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army (991 Views)

Nigerian Army Is Not Planning To Attack Any Country-army Spokesman / Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by felifeli: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria is winning the fight against Boko Haram. Let us appreciate our army as well as their commander-in-chief. Kindly share this picture on your Facebook, twitter and Blog until the fight is over and the battle won. Let all PATRIOTIC Nigerians say NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by Extom(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
NEVER AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by farobat(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Never Again!!
Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by Babalegba(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Stop being daft a bad slogan does not win wars and wishes are not horses. To make sure the boko haram problem never resurface again the govt will have to address the root causes , tackle it vibrantly and decrease corruption in the military which saps morale. Sadly we have a clueless leader.
Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by felifeli: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Babalegba:
Stop being daft a bad slogan does not win wars and wishes are not horses. To make sure the boko haram problem never resurface again the govt will have to address the root causes , tackle it vibrantly and decrease corruption in the military which saps morale. Sadly we have a clueless leader.

Share or FVCK OFF !!
Who wants your ideas ? That is the problem with Nigeria.Too many 'consultants' and 'managers' and nobody actually working. Just see what this one is saying as if Nairaland is Aso Rock. Abi you miss your road ? angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by lorddannie: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Never again shall Nigerians be terrorised in their own country by infidels.

Every rebellion or hostility against innocent Nigerians whether politically, tribal or religiously motivated shall crushed!!

Never again

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by Babalegba(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
felifeli:

Share or FVCK OFF !!
Who wants your ideas ? That is the problem with Nigeria.Too many 'consultants' and 'managers' and nobody actually working. Just see what this one is saying as if Nairaland is Aso Rock. Abi you miss your road ? angry angry angry
I will not.share your useless rubbish because i love Nigeria and your action is detrimental to Nigeria in the long run .Soundbites will only deceive the gullible and the ignorant. I maintain that Gej is a useless clueless leader and even a retar*died goat would have come up with a better slogan. Please note that im saying this because Gej has stalled my country's development by about ten years.

1 Like

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
After many soldiers have needlessly lost their lives to the recklessness and weak leadership of this man, he now chants 'Never Again', 4 weeks to the end of his tenure.

Never again will a clueless person lead this nation.

A slogan without substance will die a natural death, as this one will.
Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by felifeli: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Babalegba:
I will not.share your useless rubbish because i love Nigeria and your action is detrimental to Nigeria in the long run .Soundbites will only deceive the gullible and the ignorant. I maintain that Gej is a useless clueless leader and even a retar*died goat would have come up with a better slogan. Please note that im saying this because Gej has stalled my country's development by about ten years.

What are you doing here ? Can you read at all ? If you don't want to share then FVCK OFF ! Who wants to hear the sad story of your life ?
Who cares what you think about GEJ and how he has become all the problem of your miserable life. GEJ who has only been President for 6 years has stalled your mythical country's development by 10 years ? When did you escape from Yaba?
I am sorry for you anyway. Now CLEAR OFF and go and look for a GEJ-bashing thread to join. You are in the wrong place. Fool ! SMH
angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by Babalegba(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Your wretched miserable life is a sickening one if you have to be regurgitating Gejs worthless utterances. I repeat, what you are sharing is utterly worthless and only daft people will parrot you. Traitor.
Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by felifeli: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Babalegba:
Your wretched miserable life is a sickening one if you have to be regurgitating Gejs worthless utterances. I repeat, what you are sharing is utterly worthless and only daft people will parrot you. Traitor.

Me traitor? Who am I traitor to? Your hopeless failure of a presidential candidate? Anyway he is not my concern anymore. I don't want you either to be my concern anymore. Now kindly leave this thread in peace. Thank you. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by peleson: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Babalegba:
Slave
Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by bondingman: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
NEVER AGAIN
Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by denko(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
NEVER AGAIN @ BOKO HARAM,

1 Like

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Apc thugs won't say #never again, cos dey sad jona has won d war. Ma family and I re saying #NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by Babalegba(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
I will now leave your inane thread because I feel that Nigerians reading the thread will now know that it is asinine to parrot bad slogans from the clueless one and the tormentor of the nation. Don't feel bad
, I love my country and I hate kleptocratic cunts misleadingly her. Peace, out.
Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by felifeli: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Babalegba:
I will now leave your inane thread because I feel that Nigerians reading the thread will now know that it is asinine to parrot bad slogans from the clueless one and the tormentor of the nation. Don't feel bad
, I love my country and I hate kleptocratic cunts misleadingly her. Peace, out.

Yeye id.iot done go. Ope o!
Go and love your make-believe country in your toilet with your gutter mouth. Never Again should we tolerate monkeys such as this one on civilised threads. Asinine ko asinwin ni. SMH
Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by felifeli: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
NEVER AGAIN !!
Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by asadike(f): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Boko haram have fallen and never again will they rise.

1 Like

Re: Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army by ibedun: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=16pt]Boys do us a favour SHOOT that guy in the middle of the picture. [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Mercenaries Arrive Nigeria To Battle Boko Haram / Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To The APC / See What A Cluess Man Sent Me In The Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.