Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues (15610 Views)

On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by ChikezieU(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
eye4eye:
[s]
[/s]
We have moved past this nonsense. We are focusing on campaign for the homestretch. No progressive needs to respond to nonsense from you.
the earlier u wakeup the better for u

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks for this wonderful piece Barcanista, I am very sure our victory with Granada inspired the morale.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
eye4eye:
[s][/s]

There is no issue you raised that has not been dealt with in the past here. Responding to any of the rubbish you listed here is tantamount to waste of time and joining issue with an hopeless and hungry man. We have moved past this nonsense. We are focusing on campaign for the homestretch. No progressive needs to respond to nonsense from you.

You have lost all credibility.
I had to respond to this "unpatriotic" post of yours because of the bold. That you try to dismiss through the back-door the original posts without a counter claim shows your level of "progressiveness". The arrogance exhibited by your comment is enough to spot the pains and guilt within you. Nigeriansare reading this and are watching who is more Progressive between supporters of Jonathan and supporters of the APC. Sadly, the best you can do is to pretend to ignore but you can't influence Nigerians to ignore. Nigerians are wise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
slimmy05:
Thanks for this wonderful piece Barcanista, I am very sure out victory with Granada inspired the morale.
Thank you boss. That Granada match over make sense die...barca is back!!! On topic, I just sighted myn44...lemme call Madam Obiagelli grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by HzRF(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
eye4eye:
[s][/s]

There is no issue you raised that has not been dealt with in the past here. Responding to any of the rubbish you listed here is tantamount to waste of time and joining issue with an hopeless and hungry man. We have moved past this nonsense. We are focusing on campaign for the homestretch. No progressive needs to respond to nonsense from you.

You have lost all credibility.
See as his mouth dey ooze

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by freeanijor(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Barcanista pummeling APC goons on NL since...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Scholes007(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
I had to respond to this "unpatriotic" post of yours because of the bold. That you try to dismiss through the back-door the original posts without a counter claim shows your level of "progressiveness". The arrogance exhibited by your comment is enough to spot the pains and guilt within you. Nigeriansare reading this and are watching who is more Progressive between supporters of Jonathan and supporters of the APC. Sadly, the best you can do is to pretend to ignore but you can't influence Nigerians to ignore. Nigerians are wise
pls dear check you email, i sent something i think will help in your quest to unbundle the lies of the self acclaimed progressives

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
HzRF:

See as his mouth dey ooze
You know that kind derail tactics? Na wetin the guy wan use....old format grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Scholes007:

pls dear check you email, i sent something i think will help in you quest to unbundle the lies of the self acclaimed progressives
Thanks bro. I will check

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by lyntiffany(f): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
All I came here to do is scream
APC- All Pronounced Criminals.
Gej till infinity. com

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
All I came here to do is scream
APC- All Pronounced Criminals.
Gej till infinity. com
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2167155_votepdp_jpeg311e13148f0eb4e296cd42e14ce74b9f

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Scholes007(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
APC folks are fond of using their FAKE popularity in south west to to deceived what I will term gullible Nigerians(no offence intended)...then I ask, if they really have the popularity in south west why then do they feel threaten when ever they are hear any organised body showing the true situation on ground by endorsing amiable president. Is it that they don't want one of their lies getting busted as usual since every dick and harry know that they (APC folks) are inter weaven with lies

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by dein77(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bro, thanks for yet another brilliant article. Thank you.

The postponement of the elections was the real game changer. It allowed for more rational mind to carefully observe the broom wavers and see almost all its lying philosophy decimated and exposed one by one. The broom wavers are gradually losing their lying spell over the masses; their conspiracies are being deciphered and their hollowness and extreme selfishness is laid bare before all discerning minds. It sickening how these broom wavers could have armtwisted their ways into Aso Rock even the elections weren't postponed. Time reveals the true philosophy of a person or group, and these few weeks have done just that.

I wish I could respond to each point you have raised!

Buhari's truly confused. He's neither here nor there. In the past, any attacks on BH was an attack on the North, and BH boys should be pampered and granted amnesty. Today, he's not going to grant them amnesty if elected. Unstable as water, he shall not excel in his bid.

The APC was founded on selfishness, and as such the strangest of bedfellows are now yoked together. It's no more strange to us; we have seen the hollow change they chant.

The APC goons are a bunch of confusion. They unanimously agree over a matter in the council or any other venue, and then turn to tell the gullible folks the President took a unilateral decision. We have known them better.

Bro, keep doing what gives you joy. It's your duty to continue to expose the sacred lies continually being rolled out in droves from the lying machine of the broom wavers.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by agabaI23(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
barcanista:
God sparing our lives we shall continue to probe into other critical issues. Neither abuse nor blackmail will be able to make be succumb nor shall they move me. As usual, I won't respond to personal attack in whatever guise. The Change is Jonathan led PDP.

Obinoscopy, Seun, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, lalasticala.....FP....

Cc. Firefire, jmaine, tomakint, Agabai23, dein77, truckpusher anonimi descartes phockphockman customized13
General Barcanista. You have spoken well. Also pardoned on the same date that Alan's was pardoned were other exconvicts. Why is Alams own harped on? Is it because he is from GEJ's state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Kolade354(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
The thing is if the govenors agreed or not Jonathan will remove the subsidy or is jonathan daft enough not to think do what is right or not............After he removed subsidy on fuel he promise us 1200 buses to all the states to cushion the effect of hike in petrol up till now I have never see one single bus for my state...........I have attend Pdp ward meeting and APC ward meeting enough to know Pdp wont take us with promise land with those cabals..................Abeg lemme listen to Feeling the nikka remix by Akon ft Dbanj

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
dein77:
Bro, thanks for yet another brilliant article. Thank you.

The postponement of the elections was the real game changer. It allowed for more rational mind to carefully observe the broom wavers and see almost all its lying philosophy decimated and exposed one by one. The broom wavers are gradually losing their lying spell over the masses; their conspiracies are being deciphered and their hollowness and extreme selfishness is laid bare before all discerning minds. It sickening how these broom wavers could have armtwisted their ways into Aso Rock even the elections weren't postponed. Time reveals the true philosophy of a person or group, and these few weeks have done just that.

I wish I could respond to each point you have raised!

Buhari's truly confused. He's neither here nor there. In the past, any attacks on BH was an attack on the North, and BH boys should be pampered and granted amnesty. Today, he's not going to grant them amnesty if elected. Unstable as water, he shall not excel in his bid.

The APC was founded on selfishness, and as such the strangest of bedfellows are now yoked together. It's no more strange to us; we have seen the hollow change they chant.

The APC goons are a bunch of confusion. They unanimously agree over a matter in the council or any other venue, and then turn to tell the gullible folks the President took a unilateral decision. We have known them better.

Bro, keep doing what gives you joy. It's your duty to continue to expose the sacred lies continually being rolled out in droves from the lying machine of the broom wavers.
You have spoken well big bros. I don't know what else to add but I must say....kudos to this brilliant input.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
agabaI23:
General Barcanista. You have spoken well. Also pardoned on the same date that Alan's was pardoned were other exconvicts. Why is Alams own harped on? Is it because he is from Governors state?
My brother the matter get K-leg.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Kolade354(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Barcanista where are the 1200 buses mr president promised he will donate to each state to cushion the effect of hike of fuel.............If you know Temisan okomi(He is a Hitv presenter and a football analyst you can follow him,He is higly intellectual and he is against jonathan led govt because he has failed,nobody in his right senses will see change in jonathan adminstration ).....................Jonathan impunity is greater than his achievement. Baba buhari and osibanjo is a gud combination.........In burna boy voice both of them are rockstar...........Sai- BUHARI Sai- Osibanjo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by CyberWolf: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
You think they are that dumb? Not all .
Most of the APC hired writers you see here don't even stay in Nigeria but they usually acquaint themselves with information about our politics and use it to give serious hype to the APC here making it look like NIGERIANS are talking .
Smh.
My sincere pity goes out to those NIGERIANS that aren't smart enough to know them and watch their utterances.
you are right..especially Gbawe, Rawani, pendy97, etc..they are many angry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by stephengee(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Trut:
APC = LIE, PROPAGANDA, NOISE MAKERS, DECEITFUL ETC.

WHO IS FOOLING WHO ??

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVC.

MUMU is when you go to London and failed to come back with the acclaimed Cambridge certificate.

MUGU is when you did not go to school and forged a certificate and come online to say Sai Buhari.

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE
YOU VOTE.

GEJ is the MAN
kinda funny too
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Djicemob: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Almost two pages going and nobody could refute the OP by the OP grin

Seun and the mods help pls.Maybe more reasonable input would suffice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Kolade354(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
See this Op he was asked abt alamaseyiagah pardon he said the matter get K-leg who is fooling who...............where are the buses and Job He created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Truckpusher(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
you are right..especially Gbawe, Rawani, pendy97, etc..they are many angry
Of course all along I knew that papa Gbawe,pendunce and Rawani are paid e-touts and hatchet men of the APC with no dignity.I don't have any problem with them but why should someone that stays miles away from Nigeria be writing like he lives in Ajegunle? undecided

Distorting the truth and twisting every known fact just to deceive gullible and lazy Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Wizlove(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where are they,I mean the Ameachi Problem Continues(APC). This one has really kept them quiet. Barcanista fire them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by bakila: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Reading the article you referred to made me agreed with the poster that said that the time for that debate has passed.
Notwithstanding I would like to ask who is responsible for the pardon and is it self serving for the president to grant the pardons to his corrupt former boss?
Did ACN walked out of that discussion on removing subsidy? Was the refineries built or made to work?
Did the president tackle Boko haram or did they overran three states of half of each before his reelection date?
Answer the question truthfully to your self. When you do then go ahead and vote GEJ.
For most Nigerians any long grammer is campaign after elections supposed to happan on lovers day.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by bboshodi: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
You think they are that dumb? Not all .
Most of the APC hired writers you see here don't even stay in Nigeria but they usually acquaint themselves with information about our politics and use it to give serious hype to the APC here making it look like NIGERIANS are talking .
Smh.
My sincere pity goes out to those NIGERIANS that aren't smart enough to know them and watch their utterances.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Kolade354(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nobody have time for rubbish let the OP continue to create meaningless thread while General Muhamodu Buhari is gainig support and votes everyday..............Answer my question on the promised bus or Hold your peace forever

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Barcanista

Buhari just like the US supported the government's proposal in 2013 (you guys always claim that Buhari never supports the government).

Question here is why did the government withdraw the amnesty deal?

Why did the US back out of supporting amnesty for boko too

That should tell you why buhari has done same.

www.punchng.com/news/us-buhari-back-amnesty-for-boko-haram-members/

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by bboshodi: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
You lie! As u said APC supporters are not in the country. Is people sycophant like you gej is putting his hope on. I m sure people like you will have the rest of this year miserable when we shall be having a new Nigeria led by the people general.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Barcanista how many people have your FOI put in jail since 2011?

Have your FOI brought gej's asset to the public?

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by reborn1: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Barcanista how many people have your FOI put in jail since 2011?

Have your FOI brought gej's asset to the public?

Pls, Stop wasting your time on thread like this, they can never agree with you.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Barcanista, who proposed ALAMESIEGHA PARDON? Someday you will come and launder his image here.

Dele alake asked channels to organise a debate and buhari will attend. We will not put our candidate in a biased debate. Plain and simple.

You should try to create more creative threads than this.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani / Kashamu To Ogun Pdp Members: Let’s Close Ranks And Work For Pdp / Under Zulum, Borno Can’t Account For N414 Million Spent In 2019 - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.