Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (34932 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by shift15(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
#NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by watered(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice move. But is this what you call hundreds?
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by afreekah: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry
IF CAMEROUN DIDNT DO SAME COULD THEY HAVE THOUGHT TO DO SO?

I SEE JUST 73PEOPLE THERE IN A STATE OF 19MILLION PEOPLE..
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG angry

I tire ohh
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Seequadry(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol.....some Nigerians cha...
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Funjosh(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Iwoyi laro
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by sholapot: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
I support the troops, ......
Sai Buhari. !!!!!!
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Very few people....but then again....Nigerians are cynical about mass movements.

(Unless someone makes it worth their while....wink wink)
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Babyboy1986(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by tempem: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
klem93:
is this one march against Bokoharam See Cameroonians

You are a soul, if you do join, you'll be counted among.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by klem93(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:
How about joining them?
is too late bro...
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by godG: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
#NeverAgain! O God of Creation, direct our noble course. ... to build a nation where peace and honesty reigns.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by mimidolly(f): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
All I see is someone owing me money. *runs to onikan*
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by kevoh(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Copycats or not they still tried. Better than me and you who did nothing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by nedz(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
That's interesting to know
*walking around the compound in felicitation*
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rubbish! If na to dey criticise govt them go sabi. See how few they are.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by klem93(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:

You are a soul, if you do join, you'll be counted among.
lols... FYM what if Cameroonians didnt march against them are they just seeing that is ripe time to march against them now rubbish
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by deeptesting(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
I will join them at the expiration of the 6weeks. I need empirical figures to access their progress till then they should keep reclaiming our territories, killing & maiming the infidels feed them to the pigs and ensure Shekau is captured alive.

I will volunteer to castrate him.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by MARKone(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
They are just waking up
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by tociano009(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Whao
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by tempem: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
klem93:

lols... FYM

Hmmm.... Dont be scared... Nothing happens.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by M4gunners: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

Are you not a Nigerian lead by example.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by kennyjodeci(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chai! Some people are not just happy, they can't even hide it in a public forum like nairaland, beware of these people in real life

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by BrAkingNews: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
March kor April niiiiii....jst driving by in my Lamboghini...

PHOTOS: Female Principal Caught Having 3ex With School’s Gateman Inside School
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by klem93(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:

Hmmm.... Dont be scared... Nothing happens.
as in
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by ZUBY77(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

"One problem with below average thinkers is that they say what the world expect them to say" - Zuby.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by keshconnections: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
This kind of Match is not what a government or her army does for her people. It is what the people do for her country, Government or Army! So rather than compare with Cameron, Mobilize ur team in your area and March for Our Army, Country and Government. It will encourage them to do more
klem93:
is this one march against Bokoharam See Cameroonians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by khayc(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
And your not even amongst the 73 people and yet you have the effrontry to yarn gibberish, oga stop been a hypocrite

vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Babs24: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

Why don't you join them abi no be your mates dey there? Sit down there they condemn...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by klem93(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
keshconnections:
This kind of Match is not what a government or her army does for her people. It is what the people do for her country, Government or Army! So rather than compare with Cameron, Mobilize ur team in your area and March for Our Army, Country and Government. It will encourage them to do more
Ok sir, I will... Expect our pictures here on front page tommorow
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by oweman: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Funny Nigerans where they supporting the NIGERIAN troops or thier own liberators the CHADIAN troops .
How come in lagos for that matter the poster is talking of hundreds and not thousands maybe another should be arranged in Onitsha Ibos love such matches .
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by bokohalal(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
March for Chibok girls.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Fourwinds: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
I no know y Nigeria things dey always make me laugh. see how scanty d people be self. na rush rush dem take organise dis one oooo.

BTW. na today day break.?? since wen BH dey terrorise us., nobody think of dis kind thing. na now wen Niger and Cameroun do deirs we now wake up. mtccccch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.