Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (34934 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice one ....gej keeping his promises since election postponement..dis man too sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP, you said HUNDREDS.
But the pictures only show some dozens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
God bless our troop.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by PassingShot(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Very poorly planned. They should have propagated it for far better participation.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by studded(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

USELESS PEOPLE MARCHING FOR A LOST COURSE. HOW MANY OF THEM REMEMBERED TO MARCH FOR THE UNCOUNTABLE VICTIMS OF THE BOKO BOYS

IRRELEVANT GESTURE undecided

Next!!!!

Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by atakamus: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
What I see is 21 people moving along the street. I dont see hundreds as the info tend to present. May be there is a pic that I am yet to see. For Cameroun, I see thousands.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Shekau abi she-cow...........ur days are numbered, if u like hide inside sambisa forest, she shall smoke u out...............bastard mofo.......... angry
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by tsdarkside(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
the whole nation should be marching...

well,its something...WE HAIL OUR ARMY.. cool
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

USELESS PEOPLE MARCHING FOR A LOST COURSE. HOW MANY OF THEM REMEMBERED TO MARCH FOR THE UNCOUNTABLE VICTIMS OF THE BOKO BOYS

IRRELEVANT GESTURE undecided typical comment from APC E-rat. They will never appreciate any thing done by others. They must see reason to call for an undefined change.

Next!!!!
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Some people are damn stupid I was expecting 100 of people and I see just twenty people .What a misleading headline .Nairaland moderators are just a set of biased people paid by PDP to churn out praises of GEJ and PDP everything Negative about Buhari makes front page but anything positive is kept behind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

IRRELEVANT GESTURE undecided

Next!!!!
your stupidity is fast growing like Nigeria economy. go and look love before frustration will kill you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by emeka2847: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
bokohalal:

Hahahaha!
[size=14pt]The one that matched in Niger that they're copying didn't where uniform o[/size]
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by hunter21(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
is this a joke or what 23 people!
yes I could not attend the match because my house is far away, but are there nobody leaving on that street, why are nigerians like this. I think its time to make NYSC mandatory military service when every families first son is on the war front they would know such thing concerns them.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by auntymi(f): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kk, bt naija too like to dey copy_copy evri tiN shA
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Bolt3(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry
IF CAMEROUN DIDNT DO SAME COULD THEY HAVE THOUGHT TO DO SO?

I SEE JUST 73PEOPLE THERE IN A STATE OF 19MILLION PEOPLE..
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG angry

Atleast they are doing something. What are you doing?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by keshconnections: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
For them to already have their T-shirts means they didn't wake up today why not just say something good about ur nation
klem93:

lols... FYM what if Cameroonians didnt march against them are they just seeing that is ripe time to march against them now rubbish
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by kevoh(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Instead of being a bad belle and start complaining that there are only 23 people, why not we start a trending phrase like #SupportMarch49jamillitary on twitter and other social media, and then make the support March next Saturday 7th March,2015. That way everyone is aware.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by vjsmiles: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

"One problem with below average thinkers is that they say what the world expect them to say" - Zuby.
THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU ENGULFS THIS POST angry
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by nijanigga: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
jokers are paid.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by mightycrown1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
were they against the fight before, or na today the fight start?
FGN pls provide more employment joor for the masses not just for these few ones and not this kind of their own but better job.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by kaeycea(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
Hundred ?
Nigeria please wake up.

Our country is being broken into up by imperialists America and France using her puppets Cameroon, Chad and Niger.

Boko Haram was created by imperialists as a tool to destabilize and break up Nigeria.

Cameroon troops are Book haram.

The Nigerian territory and they occupy would be annexed by them.

Our government is in collusion.

Let's deal with BH first... When d coast is clear and we hv less threat from dis rag tag terrorist..we can then ask our helpers whether chad or niger or cameroon to leave our territory.. And don't get it twisted..that will happen very very soon...
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Akon419(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
For taking that giant stride, I remove my cap for them. We don't only match to the street when their is caton for so called Mohamed or when their their is war in gaza
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hundreds ke,all i see is a handful of people oh abi this apollo don dey affect my brain join?
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by appini: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Those guys have taken excessive orijin in one local bar around and they decided to start the march.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by N3(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigerians wake up from sleep when it's already too late! Should have been matching in support of the military since 2011. Just my two cents.

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by kpolli(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

The plans for this event has been trending on twitter since the election was postponed.... Why must you guys always be negative?

I am not in Nigeria but I know people are to gather at TBS to show support but seems I am the only one who seeks knowledge nowadays

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by eph12(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

You would have been the 74th person if you cared enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by notobs: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2015

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by kaeycea(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
youmour:
Hundreds ke,all i see is a handful of people oh abi this apollo don dey affect my brain join?
No apollo didn't affect ur brain rather ur brain wz programmed to see it that way..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by krixtopee: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Hundreds of Nigerians took to the street this morning to show support for troops fighting Boko Haram in the North-east part of the country.

The march kicked off at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Onikan, Lagos around 10am.

The Nigerian Army have recorded a string of successes in its onslaught against the deadly militant group who have terrorized citizens in the North-eastern part of the country since 2009.

President Goodluck Jonathan, who recently visited the troops in Yobe and Adamawa has promised that the military will record significant successes within the six-week time frame leading to the 2015 general elections.

A host of Cameroonians are also marching to show support for their troops.

See photos below:

http://ynaija.com/nigerians-march-show-support-troop-fighting-boko-haram-photos/
. This commendable. Good thinkin Nigerians r wakin up.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by eph12(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
appini:
Those guys have taken excessive orijin in one local bar around and they decided to start the march.
I guess you haven't had enough origin yet that's why you're not in support.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by notobs: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.