Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (34940 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by notobs: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
[size=13pt]Stop the propaganda Nigerians turned up en masse to support our troops, No one is copying any one people have been marching to support causes for eons, cameroun did not invent marching for troops
APC stop lying, support for our troops is not a partisan cause but a matter of National Security. except you are a boko haram supporter you will support our gallant military men and officers that are laying their lives on our behalf.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by persius555(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Organisers of this march did a poor job. Ideally, mobilization should have started on the internet; facebook, twitter, nairaland, lindaikeji should have been used as a leverage. All the relevant agencies and companies should have been invited. I guess this is what u get when you keep everything low key and secrecy. Organisers should go back to the drawing board. They can surely do better than what the cameroonians did.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria, a pace-setter now a learner.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Kingspin(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
They have run away on commenting becos we have news of victory.
Up Nigerian Soldiers!
Up GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by eph12(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

USELESS PEOPLE MARCHING FOR A LOST COURSE. HOW MANY OF THEM REMEMBERED TO MARCH FOR THE UNCOUNTABLE VICTIMS OF THE BOKO BOYS

IRRELEVANT GESTURE undecided

Next!!!!
Please which course is a lostlost one? Nigeria's war against BH? Have sense small na. Even a Fayose would be ashamed of this comment if he was in the opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by orli: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Any way kudos to our militry
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by neyur: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Redoil:
confusion mode activated for in the heads and mind of the janjanjaweeds.
Shame on america
shame on Buhari
shame on BH
shame on APC
shame on tinubu
shame on janjanweed.
Besides who are all these APC EVIL WEEDIANS who have been stealing ou r peace

When last did you have your medical check up?
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by eph12(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where is Ezekwesili when you needed her? This is her specialty.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by rhazur(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dis is a question i want to ask every meaningful Nigerian "Why Now"
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by charlos14: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry
IF CAMEROUN DIDNT DO SAME COULD THEY HAVE THOUGHT TO DO SO?

I SEE JUST 73PEOPLE THERE IN A STATE OF 19MILLION PEOPLE..
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG angry

Your dumb--a-s-s could make it 74 out of 19 million.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

SHARAP. Are you not a Nigerian? Why not join the solidarity march .Oh you are not happy because Boko Haram is being defeated?
SABOTEUR.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:
How about joining them?
oining army in Nigeria is either nepotism or by politician endorsment. If wish were horse, I would 'v bn a colnel now or I might 'v died for my country by now, because I applied for nigerian army enlistment for 7times, I had passion 4 it and I'm over qualify, but if when the application is not recognise, u cnt go to market buy kaki and find ur way to sambisa becos u want to join them pee brain.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Redoil:
confusion mode activated for in the heads and mind of the janjanjaweeds.
Shame on america
shame on Buhari
shame on BH
shame on APC
shame on tinubu
shame on janjanweed.
Besides who are all these APC EVIL WEEDIANS who have been stealing ou r peace
gej till d last drop of our blood

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Louislewis: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
[size=18pt]APC can never celebrate the victory of our gallant soldier. In the first place, they persuaded the government not to fight the Boko Haram so as to use it as weak point to discredit Jonathan's government. Now, that the government realised this, and are making victory, we shouldn't expect APC to be happy. I have never seen a party with the composition of "Never Liked A Good Thing" group or set of people in APC just for selfishness reasons. Virtually all that formed or defected to that party were selfish by nature and their quest for power was their motivating factor for forming and defection to APC. The likes of Atiku and so many others are no longer forceful because their personal desire and not collective goals have hit a brick wall. Majority will be party members and by physical and spiritual sense they are still PDP and are going to vote for Jonathan (PDP) because hopelessness is now associating with their initial selfish interest of forming APC and defection. So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by klem93(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
bro, is so late... since 2010, where are this people
keshconnections:
For them to already have their T-shirts means they didn't wake up today why not just say something good about ur nation
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Emmahunk(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Hundreds of Nigerians took to the street this morning to show support for troops fighting Boko Haram in the North-east part of the country.

The march kicked off at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Onikan, Lagos around 10am.

The Nigerian Army have recorded a string of successes in its onslaught against the deadly militant group who have terrorized citizens in the North-eastern part of the country since 2009.

President Goodluck Jonathan, who recently visited the troops in Yobe and Adamawa has promised that the military will record significant successes within the six-week time frame leading to the 2015 general elections.

A host of Cameroonians are also marching to show support for their troops.

See photos below:

http://ynaija.com/nigerians-march-show-support-troop-fighting-boko-haram-photos/

I love this Country when it comes to copying.
For years our JTF have been slugging it out and loosing their lives in the fight against BH yet no show of solidarity.
Now, few hours after Camerounians took to the streets in support of their soldiers fighting in BH, we have suddenly taken to the streets.
If only we can copy good things in all areas including governance, people like Genevieve won't be going to Ghana to buy a house of over 700 million Naira.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:
How about joining them?
joining army in Nigeria is either nepotism or by politician endorsment. If wish were horse, I would 'v bn a colnel now or I might 'v died for my country by now, because I applied for nigerian army enlistment for 7times, I had passion 4 it and I'm over qualify, but if when the application is not recognise, u cnt go to market buy kaki and find ur way to sambisa becos u want to join them pee brain.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice solidarity move....all dose complaining and comparing why were u ITK's not there or aint you Nigerians...rubbish u dey nairaland dey complain say pple no plenty...oloshi
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by notobs: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Emmahunk:

I love this Country when it comes to copying.
For years our JTF have been slugging it out and loosing their lives in the fight against BH yet no show of solidarity.
Now, few hours after Camerounians took to the streets in support of their soldiers fighting in BH, we have suddenly taken to the streets.
If only we can copy good things in all areas including governance, people like Genevieve won't be going to Ghana to buy a house of over 700 million Naira.

stop the propaganda and self hate,Nigerians turned up en masse to support our troops, No one is copying any one people have been marching to support causes for eons, cameroun did not invent marching for troops
APC stop lying, support for our troops is not a partisan cause but a matter of National Security. except you are a boko haram supporter you will support our gallant military men and officers that are laying their lives on our behalf.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by tempem: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
joining army in Nigeria is either nepotism or by politician endorsment. If wish were horse, I would 'v bn a colnel now or I might 'v died for my country by now, because I applied for nigerian army enlistment for 7times, I had passion 4 it and I'm over qualify, but if when the application is not recognise, u cnt go to market buy kaki and find ur way to sambisa becos u want to join them pee brain.

Wasn't talking about joining the army....
Talking about the massive support the Cameroonians gave their military men... Isn't a bad idea, if you could join the Nigeria supporters too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by akgoak(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
our gallant men...well done!
Cyberbaze:
Wonderful
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by 100Cents: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fake copy cats.

50 People while Cameroonians were in thousands..
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by henrysam(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

They are doing it already. Continue to call them whatever you like
You too can copy the isis in Syria and Iraq.
Must you show how frustrated you are all the time
Meanwhile. Your grandpa had been overused resting in UK.
He never know say khaki no be leather
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by ZUBY77(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU ENGULFS THIS POST angry

Please don't be offended.
Sometimes I judge people without considering many things.

BTW... I want you to learn something from me today.

To be a master, you must learn how to throw people off balance

The world would have been too boring if everybody knows what everybody would say next.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by edusucces(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
COPY CATS angry

Re u not a nigerian
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by vjsmiles: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

Please don't be offended.
Sometimes I judge people without considering many things.

BTW... I want you to learn something from me today.

To be a master, you must learn how to throw people off balance

The world would have been too boring if everybody knows what everybody would say next.

NOTED.
WE COOL smiley
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by nortcentrallord(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

Are you angry Nigeria is finally defeating BH? But why would you be sad? Even if it is 1 single Nigeria that marched, is that wrong?
God forbid you loose someone through BH action but if you did and you truly know the difference between good and evil, you wont make such statement. God help you sir. Amen.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by patpeypey: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Looks at what a country that stands behind their military look like not a handful of paid individuals SMH!

I am proud of our Nigerian Military and I join them to say 'Never Again' .

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Emmahunk(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
notobs:

stop the propaganda and self hate,Nigerians T ur Nigeria's masse to support our troops, No one is copying any one people have been marching to support causes for eons, cameroun did not invent marching for troops

It's really unfortunate that even those who should know better have been blinded by Nigeria's partisan politics. My dear I am not a Politician and I do not believe in your APC/PDP fever.
Every honest and sincere comment must not be twisted to party. And please try being a bit civil while making your comments without being rude, calling a man you hardly know BH does not speak too good of you.
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by henryutd(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
kekakuz:
why is APC not celebrating
I thought bokoaram is enemy of everyone

For where? One man's meat is anothers poison. PDP's enemy but APC's friend. I am sure Oby is weeping now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
I want to believe this are not the set of tired look Nigerians I saw alone VI today?
Re: Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:
COPY CATS angry

Which one did you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Gives Victory Speech (Video) / Omoria Michael Registered Twice At Tinubu's Polling Unit - FIJ / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.