Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. (2772 Views)

Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil / John Okafor: "My Son Died From LUTH's Carelessness" - Actor Mr Ibu Recounts / Paul P-Square Acquires New BMW Power Bike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by candycrushsoda: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nollywood comic Actor, John Okafor who is also popularly referred to as Mr. Ibu has shared photos of his family.

The actor who hardly makes the news for the wrong reasons is happily married to Stella Maris Okafor.

The actor who has featured in over 70 movies also recently acquired a brand new BMW SUV. The comedian took to his Instagram page to share photos of his family and brand new vehicle.

See the photos below..

http://www.radar.ng/gist/peep-this-comic-actor-mr-ibu-shares-photos-of-his-family-and-brand-new-bmw/

Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by redcliff: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bush man and wife. He has even transferred it to his daughter. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by sinaj(f): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
buked
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by okosodo: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Money is good
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by sinaj(f): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
redcliff:
Bush man and wife. He jas even transferred it to his daughter. Lol
wicked bwoy tiz not fair o!... u wnt to make d poor gel cry abi
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by Gboyeboy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
redcliff:
Bush man and wife. He jas even transferred it to his daughter. Lol
Wicked grin
Chai
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by redcliff: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
sinaj:

You are looking for my trouble o. smiley
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by kodyx(f): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Comic relieve.
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by DrLee(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
at least he can be serious in life grin
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by idu1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
I know he no go get sense for real life.....
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by axortedbabe(f): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
hmmm issorait o
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by binie: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Na safety shoe abi Na hiking shoe he wear?

1 Like

Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by abokikhalifa: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
sinaj:
no mind dat nigga jhor....!ush man way get money.
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by iphanyiuma(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
redcliff:
yess oo but he is richer than your father sha..gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by redcliff: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
yess oo but he is richer than your father sha..gringringrin

You dont know me neither do you know my father so shut up!
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
idu1:
I know he no go get sense for real life.....
u get? angry

stop judging

1 Like

Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by MisterLongman(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
I pray make men of the underworld no visit you because you show your BMW lol
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2015
redcliff:

You are looking for my trouble o. smiley
i bet u lyk trouble else u wudnt b smilin wink
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2015
redcliff:
you deserve an award for this comment this is dang funny angry
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by redcliff: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2015
sinaj:
i bet u lyk trouble else u wudnt b smilin wink

Lol. Thats me being polite
Re: Comic Actor, ‘mr Ibu’ Shares Photos Of His Family And Brand New BMW.. by Georgematics(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2015
he tried...

(1) (Reply)

Hot Photo: Bella Hadid Shares Racy Photo For Secret Project / Wizkid's Baby Mama Shows Off Her Hot Legs In New Photos / Nollywood Actress Flaunts Car Gift From Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.