Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,418 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? (2218 Views)

We Now Accept Guest Posting With Quality Optimization And Backlink And Traffic / Why Does Lhpay.net And Vogue Pay Look Identical With The Exact Same Service? / 7 Power Signs Your Blogs Want To Pay Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? by moderatorr1: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please , they dont respond to mails.
Does vogue pay now accept other currencies?
And how can i set it up? or where is the documentation?
Re: Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? by moderatorr1: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
moderatorr1:
Re: Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
If you are looking to accept international cards:

www.lhpay.net
Re: Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? by Gcamp: 2:11am On Mar 13, 2015
Voguepay always respond my mail withing 3-6 hrs. I've been using VoguePay for almost 2 years now. And I'm very proud of both their Nigeria and London customer care,
you can try contacting them yourself
+44(0)2036683701 London
+2348170008003 Nigeria
+2348183749988 Nigeria
support@voguepay.com

They are great so far
Re: Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? by Qualms: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good day Moderatorr1. Yes, VoguePay accepts international payments and we are a full multi-currency platform. Currencies presently available on VoguePay include the Nigerian Naira (NGN), US Dollar (USD), Euro, GB Pound (GBP), Ghanaian Cedi (GHS) and the South African Rand (ZAR). VoguePay is also fully optimised to make conversions between these currencies and facilitate cross-border trade between countries where these currencies are accepted.
We also make settlements to all countries where these currencies are accepted, including the United States, All major European countries and Nigeria.
This explains why VoguePay is the preferred choice of Forex companies transacting over trade borders.
Other currency types are activated on request basis only for now till we activate the next phase of our expansion plans.

If you already have an account in Nigerian Naira (NGN) and would like to be enabled to receive payments from other currencies, kindly contact our support team to request for the service. You may also download our USD gateway additional terms and conditions at https://voguepay.com/download/file/usd_t_c_VoguePay.docx.

I am sorry to hear that you have been having challenges contacting us via email. All mails received get serviced within 24 hours of receipt or with an apology and an explanation of the cause of delay if it is being treated after 24 hours as some conditions may not be entirely within our control. Our contact details have been correctly provided by Gcamp. Kindly contact us if you have further queries and I am sure your mail or call will get serviced promptly and efficiently. You may also provide us your details if you will prefer that we contact you. Our support team understand the value of every customer and prospect to the business and they are adequately trained to effectively and efficiently service your requests.

Thank you Gcamp for standing up for our customer service experience.

We expect to hear from you soonest Moderatorr1.

1 Like

Re: Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? by Smart101: 1:30pm On May 18, 2016
moderatorr1:

I noticed that VoguePay has updated their support page with more information on International payment.

1. It indicated that you need to apply separately for International gateway to be enabled on your account. This is different from business verification, which you must have done earlier ( here is a link to the account business verification page on VoguePay http://blog.voguepay.com/kb/how-do-i-verify-my-business-account/)

2. Enabling International gateway does not attract any additional charges. It is FREE.

3. There is a form you will download, which you'll fill and send back to them before you are allowed to use the international gateway.

4. When international customers pay you, you will still get the funds in your VoguePay wallet in your local currency. (For example, If you are Nigeria, you will get paid in Naira) as VoguePay will auto-convert the payment received (e.g USD) to your local currency in compliance with CBN policy.

Read more on their website http://blog.voguepay.com/kb/local-to-international-transfers/

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Automated Form Submission By Bots, Is reCaptcha The Only Answer? / A Word Problem That Makes You A Mathematician / Drop Your Website URL For A FREE Website Review And SEO Audit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.