Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) (139648 Views)

Great Deals Due To Lower Dollar Rate / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / 600 Dollars Amazon Gift Card For Sale At 210 Per Dollar Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by stanley083: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
alakara:

i was unable to change mine ooo
and d cc lady told me that I will be able to use d code for15 mins.
wat can I do to receive another one in order to change my password.
thanks

Contact their customer care, I'm sure they will have a resolve for u.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Stanbic still refund at 199. I think they always care about their customers smiley
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
I have collected my MasterCard from Stanbic bank . Is there anything I will do again to enable me start using it for online transactions and mobile banking?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by olaide721(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jeffy1206:
log onto their website and to the internet platform... Enter your account number as your username and the code as your password... You will be required to change it at first use...
thanks sir can u simply drop their site here please
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by busky101(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Who has used uba africard lately
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by stanley083: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
I have collected my MasterCard from Stanbic bank . Is there anything I will do again to enable me start using it for online transactions and mobile banking?

If you didn't fill and submit the update form in the envelope. then u are on a long thing. Also you must have applied for mobile banking too. if not...

olaide721:

My man just Google Stanbicibtc nah.

Jeffy1206:
Stanbic still refund at 199. I think they always care about their customers smiley

Still a lower rate tho tongue
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Jeffy1206(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
olaide721:
Google and choose the one with ng... We'll be ban if I drop here.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by stanley083: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Google and choose the one with ng... We'll be ban if I drop here.

Hmmnn... Maybe dats why i was banned, a link. Let me check...
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by clementjava: 3:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Date: 25th of April, 2015
BANK: GTBank
CARD TYPE: Master card
Currency: $
Rate: 205.999
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
This my account is now functional again...

I can confirm that i have updated the first post with the latest values from

Access bank reported by solaceTK at 2:40pm On April 21st

TO

GTBank reported by clementjava at 3:23am On April 25th

CHEERS!
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by JesusCrew: 2:11am On Apr 26, 2015
stanley083:
I know Diamond Bank to be charging 204.08. If you buy an app on play store worth $0.99 you will be charged 204.02 and not 204.08

So I'm asking if what you bought was $0.99 or exactly $1
Ooh, I see. No, it wasn't app. I bought some stuff on one of d online B2B portals and was charged exactly N204.02 as at dat date & time indicated above.

Keep doing good job bro!.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by JesusCrew: 2:14am On Apr 26, 2015
biggboy:
Diamond bank don finally fall my hand

I was charged #204.07 to $1
I got a refund of #186.80 to $1

stanley083:

Lol.. They refunded me 204.08 complete tho it was only $1. -_____-
Pls what is dis all about? What is bringing d 'refund' thing?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2015
JesusCrew:

Pls what is dis all about? What is bringing d 'refund' thing?

Some banks charge you 205 for example when u are buying stuff online. But time to refund they process the refund at 199.

For example, you buy something of $1,000 online and they debit you 205,000 naira. If you decide to Maybe cancel the purchase and get a full refund from the aliexpress seller for instance. Instead of the bank to credit you 205,000 they will credit you 199,000 which means that ur 6,000 naira is flying without wings. tongue

=================================================================
Btw, @eunisam and @Mizzzbeee i replied ur emails a long time ago. What's the issue? Not seen ur replies yo.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by jerrygome: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2015
Stanley08:
This my account is now functional again...

*in Mase voice* Welcome back... Welcome back.... Welcome back!!!! I know you like that tongue
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2015
jerrygome:

*in Mase voice* Welcome back... Welcome back.... Welcome back!!!! I know you like that tongue

You deserve 12 million strokes of the cane.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by jerrygome: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2015
Stanley08:

You deserve 12 million strokes of the cane.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by mavinc4u(f): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Please is stanbic card visa or master card and does it refund the same rate as N199 when money is refunded?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
mavinc4u:
Please is stanbic card visa or master card and does it refund the same rate as N199 when money is refunded?

Debit is Master, Credit is VISA. And yes. they refund at N199. But they charge 199.5 tho.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by mavinc4u(f): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2015
Stanley08:

Debit is Master, Credit is VISA. And yes. they refund at N199. But they charge 199.5 tho.

So which one are you guys using; master or visa?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Thespecialone(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gtbank
N206/$
Mastercard
April 27th angry
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thespecialone:
Gtbank
N206/$
Mastercard
April 27th angry

Added to first post.

mavinc4u:

So which one are you guys using; master or visa?

Lol. Savings accounts. Master card.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by jerrygome: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thespecialone:
Gtbank
N206/$
Mastercard
April 27th angry

Why you dey vex? tongue Today 28th April GTB 205.99 MasterCard @ Aliexpress
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
jerrygome:

Why you dey vex? tongue Today 28th April GTB 205.99 MasterCard @ Aliexpress

Added to first post.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by olaide721(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
stanley083:

If you didn't fill and submit the update form in the envelope. then u are on a long thing. Also you must have applied for mobile banking too. if not...

My man just Google Stanbicibtc nah.

Still a lower rate tho tongue
boss I don do the mobile banking what next now?
Can I log in to the internet banking now?
And is there any thing I will receive as a confirmation to my mobile banking now
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
olaide721:
boss I don do the mobile banking what next now?
Can I log in to the internet banking now?
And is there any thing I will receive as a confirmation to my mobile banking now

Lol. Only Stanbic can answer these questions.

However you get this when ur Internet banking is ready
Stanbic IBTC Bank: Your password for logging into Internet banking is xxxxxxxxx. Please use your User ID along with this to login.

NOTE: User ID is account number

And these 2 when mobile banking is ready
First One
Your Mobile Banking profile has been created. Launch your STANBIC App, create a PIN to have access to Mobile Banking & call Customer Care to remove your limit.

Second One (after removing the limit mentioned above)
Your Mobile Banking profile is now fully activated. You can do real-time transfer to any Bank, Pay Bills & Buy Airtime directly from your Bank Account.

CHEERS!
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by olaide721(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Stanley08:

Lol. Only Stanbic can answer these questions.

However you get this when ur Internet banking is ready
Stanbic IBTC Bank: Your password for logging into Internet banking is xxxxxxxxx. Please use your User ID along with this to login.

NOTE: User ID is account number

And these 2 when mobile banking is ready
First One
Your Mobile Banking profile has been created. Launch your STANBIC App, create a PIN to have access to Mobile Banking & call Customer Care to remove your limit.

Second One (after removing the limit mentioned above)
Your Mobile Banking profile is now fully activated. You can do real-time transfer to any Bank, Pay Bills & Buy Airtime directly from your Bank Account.

CHEERS!
Sir I have receive the message for my internet banking before I apply for this mobile banking
Can I still go ahead and register for the internet banking?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by worldgee101: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2015
Date : 29th April 2015
Currency : $
Bank : Diamond bank
Card : VISA
Exchange rate : 203.02
Time: 11.29hrs
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
worldgee101:
Date : 29th April 2015 Currency : $ Bank : Diamond bank Card : VISA Exchange rate : 203.02 Time: 11.29hrs
Added to first post..
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Najwal: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
GTB charged #203.94 for an app on playstore of usd 0.99 yesterday, i can't believe it cry terrible really terrible
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by frebor(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Najwal:
GTB charged #203.94 for an app on playstore of usd 0.99 yesterday, i can't believe it cry terrible really terrible

Abeg, how much you expect them to charge? if official rate is 199 and dey add their own commission and VAT?

Oh boy, you go create your own bank o!
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Najwal: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
frebor:

Abeg, how much you expect them to charge? if official rate is 199 and dey add their own commission and VAT?

V u created yrs? Or a staff of GTB undecided coz i don't c d need for u to quote me since everyone is stating their experience with different financial institution
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 6:19am On Apr 30, 2015
frebor:

Najwal:

V u created yrs? Or a staff of GTB undecided coz i don't c d need for u to quote me since everyone is stating their experience with different financial institution

Abeg, u ppl should calm down jor. i will create my own. Otondo Bank. who want job?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (58)

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.