Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (195501 Views)

Photos Of Mr Ibu & His Wife At A Football Match That Have Got People Talking / Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) / John Okafor (Mr-Ibu's) White Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by maddman: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chai. Perfect match

Like husband like wufeike daughter..all looks like crown

God forgive me sha
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
h
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Benjaminbest(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
If u say money no gud e mean say u make convenant wit poverty. I reject poverty in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Ericmore43: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sorry I didn't know him...... I only watch American films
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Ericmore43: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by jelraj(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
sunshine1974:
mumu, how is ur life better....get a life bro, u desperately need help. Have u eaten this morning?
Guy Abeg elp me finish d idiot.. make e no go find work do...
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by AKPOSbaba: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
IBUprofen
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Benjaminbest(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:
Ugly, gifted, rich, and totally lacking in taste.... see as him dress like all these boys wey dey hawk otapiapia for Onitsha Main Market cry

But his wife, kid and car look real cute.... Though he seems to have infected his wife with his lack of taste sad

VERY HARDWORKING ACTOR THO..... MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIS HUSTLE smiley
relax no b like nico gravity
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by M4gunners: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
ITe ego one
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by delishpot: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
hani2348:
omG this woman is all bling bling like she has more blings than birdman she looks like a christmas tree with all the glow

Typical woman! Quick to call out another. Na so her husband like am. grin grin grin

8 out of every 10 bashing the wife gets will be from fellow women make una just dey look and count.

1 Like

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Smartresult(f): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
That gud
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmm the wife nor try at all ,i dnt understand her dress sense
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by delishpot: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
lonelydora:
Funny man. We once entered the same flight to Abuja from PH, the only thing he came out with from the plane was nylon bag they sell N10, that was his brief case. As in ehn, see people were laughing all over the airport.

Una for contribute and buy him a nice brief case worthy of the status you guys placed him nau cool as the nylon bag too funny for una eyes.

1 Like

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by ahmed4real(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Frm nothing to something. I wish him happy family. He is my no 1 actor

1 Like

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by mytime24(f): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mr ibu usin his mumu_mumu to gada levels grin
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by preselect(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:
Ugly, gifted, [size=18pt]rich,[/size] and totally lacking in taste.... see as him dress like all these boys wey dey hawk otapiapia for Onitsha Main Market cry

But his wife, kid and car look real cute.... Though he seems to have infected his wife with his lack of taste sad

i dunno how rich he is sha but in igbo we say "mma nwoke wu ego ya". . . . . i.e the "beauty" of a man is his wealth. . .
in other words, if you are rich, you are handsome. . . .ask igbo girls grin
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by emmykk(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:
Ugly, gifted, rich, and totally lacking in taste.... see as him dress like all these boys wey dey hawk otapiapia for Onitsha Main Market cry

see as you analyse mr john okafor.the wife is orig orig ie orignal orignal.she did not form or lie in her self.am just imagining how she will be bursting into laff while her husby is on stage
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Tval(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by millionboi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Check my signature
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by unbrandedcosy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
E get as God take dey work,the wife wey be nobody for our street for Umuahia is today somebody. God I thank u ooooooo and I pray u make me somebody so that nairaland people go put my pic here and gossip about me.

1 Like

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by cyrandy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
People are just enemy of progress undecided Ibu flex ur life if no body b ut fan I go b ur fan 4 life, bravo its a good tin
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
DAT woman fit her well. Perfect Mrs Ibu
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by searay(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:

jealousy
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Girls Wunt Mind daten Monkey if Money grow on tree!.cheesy

Mr Ibu Hard Workn Nigga.

*DANBROWN*
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by pelij18(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ericmore43:
ok
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by jerryunit48: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:

All in all i give you pass for being fair and accurate
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by searay(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
iambest:
Join the great illuminati and experience tremendous growth in all aspect of your life, remember a decision can change your life forever. call_08140013736
if this is true first of all sent 50K to my account and I will believe you
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by pelij18(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
searay:
if this is true first of all sent 50K to my account and I will believe you
Rugged... grin
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by litetias(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Where is the beautiful wife na?
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Vision4God: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Seen
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
The little gurl is very beautiful but the wife honestly look like female version of Ibu lol
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by phemmy88(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:

Did is an extremely precise analysis of those pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.