Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 AM

Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (195335 Views)

Photos Of Mr Ibu & His Wife At A Football Match That Have Got People Talking / Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) / John Okafor (Mr-Ibu's) White Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sarimah:
same to you
ow many of us. . HNM.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:
Ugly, gifted, rich, and totally lacking in taste.... see as him dress like all these boys wey dey hawk otapiapia for Onitsha Main Market cry

But his wife, kid and car look real cute.... Though he seems to have infected his wife with his lack of taste sad

VERY HARDWORKING ACTOR THO..... MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIS HUSTLE smiley
You funny die o
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by crisycent: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Shebi dem talk say na 2014 BMW him buy? That BM for the pic na 08 nau! This guy chain sha!!! grin
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Sarimah(f): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
pbs4real:
ow many of us. . HNM.
same to you
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by preselect(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Does this assertion qualify Taribo, Bance and Sagna as 'handsome men'?

if dem get better money, even your babe will find them more handsome than you grin

no trust women o, their brain works in mysterious ways cheesy
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by AutosBay(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
He stays close to my house at CBN estate 1 Satellite Town, Lagos grin
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by stjudas(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
Ugly, gifted, rich, and totally lacking in taste.... see as him dress like all these boys wey dey hawk otapiapia for Onitsha Main Market cry

But his wife, kid and car look real cute.... Though he seems to have infected his wife with his lack of taste sad

VERY HARDWORKING ACTOR THO..... MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIS HUSTLE smiley

Constructive.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by fingard02k(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2015
AutosBay:
He stays close to my house at CBN estate 1 Satellite Town, Lagos grin
who ask u?
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Cadamlk: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2015
All hail Mrs Ibu.Beautiful woman,just an opposite of my guy
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by amaechijay: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2015
Haba...!

But this is not the Mr. Ibu wife that I know. He married one fair and pretty Oby that graduated from my school, UniCal.

The lady was a divorcee from a short marriage...to all these obodo oyibo alias janded guys dem.

Guess they divorced before this one...because this was in the early years of the millennium.

And Oby's children should be bigger than this little girl in d picture too.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by ylaa(f): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
GOD BLESS MR IBU AND HIS LOVELY FAMILY.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sarimah:
same to you
dnt let any1 tk u away 4rm me ooh.*speaking in tongues 2 push away every guys who wnts 2 drag u wit me*LOLZ
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Sarimah(f): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
pbs4real:
dnt let any1 tk u away 4rm me ooh.*speaking in tongues 2 push away every guys who wnts 2 drag u wit me*LOLZ
na u sabi oo
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by KingTom(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sarimah:
na u sabi oo
How many guys will I battle on top your head na grin
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Sarimah(f): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:
How many guys will I battle on top your head na grin
just two...

king and tom
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by KingTom(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sarimah:
just two...

king and tom
So you are telling me to fight myself abi? You wan make I commit suicide abi? grin
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Tsinblaz(f): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
boman2014:
Popular nollywood comedian Actor, John Okafor came into limelight after playing the role of ‘Mr. Ibu‘ in
the Hit Comic Movie ‘Mr.

Ibu The Comedian is married with children and has acted in more than 70 movies. He recently acquired a Brand New BMW..
He shared pics of his wife, Stella Maris Okafor and daughter via instagram…. See below…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.