Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (195492 Views)

Photos Of Mr Ibu & His Wife At A Football Match That Have Got People Talking / Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) / John Okafor (Mr-Ibu's) White Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by fixmykey(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
make sense, mumu with sense and style
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Balkan(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
iambest:
Join the great illuminati and experience tremendous growth in all aspect of your life, remember a decision can change your life forever. call_08140013736
Do they beg people to join this group? it makes it look cheap
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by tomzman: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
His appearance alone is funny. Cute daughter though.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by bomee(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
class cant be bought.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sarimah:
same to you
tanks, pls accept my mail
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by madenigga2dcore(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Anoda awilo lokomba. swagless .... I tink say IBU go marry orogbo woman wit big breasts like dat im movie
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by LewisO: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Which kind fone dey use snap the wife and pikin? Omo the pics too over sharp. shocked

This man no try o, he con go buy 2k phone for enn wife, he come dey use beta fone snap himself. undecided

IBU dieris God o. cry

1 Like

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Holuwathoby(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
any man with a good sense of humor will attract beautiful ladies. Likewise, most handsome men end up marrying ''not beautiful'' women
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by handsome86(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Village man in the city
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Do they beg people to join this group? it makes it look cheap
our youths are hungry but 2 lazy to get something meaningful for their lives if not what the heck is that cock sucker talking about? What is illuminati? Does he think nairalanders are that irresponsible? He needs to be banned for life from this forum!
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by VANHELLSING: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
1stola:
This days, people are misusing the word "beautiful"
Na only one small fine girl I see o.
Nice family though... wink
SAI BUHARI.
Thunder fire u & buhari undecided Oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by obialinaeze(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Godmother:
I'm really happy for this guy and I hope he invests the money wisely o. Money is like a spirit and before you know it the entire money from his endorsement deal will just finish
make he invest the money wisely.....whenever u hears this,it must be from a woman.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by monte231(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ur right,i've counted 5 ladies already
delishpot:

Typical woman! Quick to call out another. Na so her husband like am. grin grin grin

8 out of every 10 bashing the wife gets will be from fellow women make una just dey look and count.

1 Like

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by zomoears(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
buygala:
Ugly, gifted, rich, and totally lacking in taste.... see as him dress like all these boys wey dey hawk otapiapia for Onitsha Main Market cry

But his wife, kid and car look real cute.... Though he seems to have infected his wife with his lack of taste sad

VERY HARDWORKING ACTOR THO..... MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIS HUSTLE smiley

Ur post en...good-bad, bitter-sweet! u just summarise d guy life!
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by XBLadez: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
I guess the wife is dressing this way just to complement her husband, who's a natural clown. Even when Ibu is very serious, his appearance is never serious
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by XBLadez: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
preselect:

i dunno how rich he is sha but in igbo we say "mma nwoke wu ego ya". . . . . i.e the "beauty" of a man is his wealth. . .
in other words, if you are rich, you are handsome. . . .ask igbo girls grin
Does this assertion qualify Taribo, Bance and Sagna as 'handsome men'?
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=boman2014 post=31179014]Popular nollywood comedian Actor, John Okafor came into limelight after playing the role of ‘Mr. Ibu‘ in
the Hit Comic Movie

Little Miss Ibu is pretty. Mrs. Okafor looks almost like Mr. Ibu, while John Okafore looks like twin brother to President Mugabe. Happy family though.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by 1stola: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Thunder fire u & buhari undecided Oponu
⚡ thunder fire you and your family.
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by lowipaco: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
I tot mr Ibu likes women big front and Big back. How come his wife is jus modrate, nawaaa ooo.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by VANHELLSING: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
1stola:

⚡ thunder fire you and your family.
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck.
Pathetic serf, you will die in your slavery. Smelly islamic goat . Bloody coward. Useless tout tongue tongue
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Women in need of men for marriage and men in need of women for marriage, contact 08038119805 for instant hook up
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by 1stola: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Pathetic serf, you will die in your slavery. Smelly islamic goat . Bloody coward. Useless tout tongue tongue
Your father is a drunkąrd old fool
Your mother is a whòre
You are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre from Biafra.
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
CrazyScientist:
See his house in the background, so humble, not like those that will build mansions and become broke.

Dis guy you funny pass Ibu..When you build a mansion you could always sell it for millions and start over when you get broke..For the records humility and humble spending does not start with an X6 BMW..
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by Trypa(f): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nairalanders comment sha

Be making ma belle burst since the death of christ

Ibu n wife sha
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by jahstech: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please am sorry guys, but just hear a brother out:
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Tecno R7 for #37,000 with promo and discount it goes for #35,500
http://www./tecno-r7-black-free-power-bank-free-pouch-109627.html
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by VANHELLSING: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
1stola:

My father is a drunkąrd old fool
My mother is a whòre
I am are a bastąrd & miserable son of a dirty whòre from Southwest

You are the who talk am.....by the way, are all muslim foolish like u & did u inherit that from pedophile MUHAMMED? grin cool tongue
Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Beautiful wife ?? Hmmmm

Fyn baby girl

1 Like

Re: Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) by 1stola: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
VANHELLSING:

My father is a drunkąrd old fool
My mother is a whòre
I am are a bastąrd & miserable son of a dirty whòre
from Biafra

Fixed grin grin tongue
You are what you say you are .....by the way, all biafran Christians are slaves and dumbfùcks
foolish like u & did u inherit that from thieves
OLEdepo
Oyakilome and others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.