Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can (575 Views)

Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can by Abosi31(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
You want to know why? Because you are a woman, and as they say, women are like flowers: they grow, blossom, then wither.

Today is Saturday and a while lot of ladies got married today,  some were still giving unnecessary excuses. So they are still single. It's not because they do not like guys, or they're gay, or maybe someone has not proposed to them. It is because they just want to be there, like be free, stray birds.

Marriage is supposed to scare the male folk than the females, if you're in Nigeria. This is because the males pay dowry, which includes bales and bales of george wrapper, hundreds of big yams, at least four lorry loads of alcohol and thousands of kolanuts. I wonder what they do with all those kolanuts sha.

Anyways, my point is that since the men do the providing during marriage ceremonies, and almost bear the whole consequences afterwards (except childbirth, of course), the ladies should not be hesitant to get married when they propose. A classmate of mine over the week on Facebook was like, "Now that I am in final year is when people want to come and marry me". That is ridiculous! When them wan marry you before na? Na when you become professor? After all, your fathers will finally add the total sum of every dime they spent on your education to your dowry, and men will end up paying double, because they love you sincerely.

Better get married while you still can.  See how fast the year runs, this is the last day of this month, soon we'll be in 2020, and you'll still be single, then maybe, "and searching".

Don't say: "oh, I'm waiting to finish school first," or,  "oh, I'm only twenty-three." Those are silly excuses. Even if you don't want to be burdened with the baby you might carry to classes if you get married while still in the university, you could arrange a birth plan with your hubby and get pregnant later. But get married first. Before your time pass.

Na my own be that.

Culled from www.escapedmydiary..com
Re: To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can by daimsy(f): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ok. Let me go and get married then.
Re: To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abeg!! we yaf heard u jare! angry stop disturbing us with this shiiiiiit
Re: To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can by okosodo: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
One day they will wake up and discover that they are now 38
Re: To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can by Abosi31(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
okosodo:
One day they will wake up and discover that they are now 38
lol. Then they will become Madam Sister-in-the-Lord
Re: To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can by adanduka: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
You sound like someone who proposed with an iphone7 and still don't understand why she said 'NO' grin
Re: To The Ladies: Get Married While You Still Can by Abosi31(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
adanduka:
You sound like someone who proposed with an iphone7 and still don't understand why she said 'NO' grin
lol :-D :-D lwkmd. I even gave her my certificate to destroy to show my love for her lol.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Me? Joshua Burke Or Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye Romance Scammer / Help B4 It's Too Late / Need A Female Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.