Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I (1211 Views)

15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN / Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan In Baga [PHOTOS]
Posted by editor

A suspected Boko Haram member in military uniform has been spotted in the images of those who welcomed president Goodluck Jonathan in Baga this week.

Studying the pictures with highlights, one notices the bearded man among some unusual looking men in uniform on the far left of the image.

Posed: Who is that bearded man in military uniform? Is he not a Boko Haram terrorist or was Asari-Dokubo part of the President visit to Baga? Who are the weird men in uniform on the left flank?

We must remind our readers that the military does not ever allow such a huge massive beard. The questions being asked are: Why did President Jonathan not visit Baga with journalists from renowned newspapers to give the visit huge publicity especially in light of the recent holocaust in that area? What is Goodluck Jonathan hiding from Nigerians? Who is that heavily bearded military man? Who are the other unusual men in army uniform on that side of the welcome pavilion? Was the visit a meeting between Jonathan and the terrorists’ leaders? What did they discus?
NewsRescue commentators said: We believe when they were taking the shots it never occurred to them that the bearded man in military uniform will appear and raise suspicions. And Nigerians should demand the military to tell us who those men are.

Nigerians demand answers,- if this was a negotiation meeting with Boko Haram or something because that was how Jonathan first lied that the meeting with Chadian president Idriss Deby last September was about ‘arms smuggling’ before later admitting after NewsRescue figured it out and exposed it, that the meeting was actually when they negotiated the scam ceasefire that led to thousands of Nigerian deaths. We need the truth. Did president Jonathan go to Baga to meet with Boko Haram terror leaders?

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I by holatin(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
where d pinsure
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I by tswitch: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP should be picked up by DSS and interrogated on accounts of gross stupidity and publicising incitous / treasonous statements.

During Buhari's regime in the 80's you would have been sentenced to death through a four man firing squad by the military tribunal.

Unpatriotic lying hypocritic numb skull!

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I by DickDastardly(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
tswitch:
OP should be picked up by DSS and interrogated on accounts of gross stupidity and publicising incitous / treasonous statements.

During Buhari's regime in the 80's you would have been sentenced to death through a four man firing squad by the military tribunal.

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
tswitch:

e pain u?

Re: Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I by Reaper231(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
For security reasons and for d purpose of this terrorism I knw of some officers that keep beard so as to blend in. Even in united stated soldiers keep beard wen on a foreign mission depending on d circumstances. I'm certain this nonentity is an APC e-rat but bros give yourself small brain and self respect naw. I remain politically neautral tho. But u r talking with intelligent beings.
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I by QuickConnection: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2015
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7[/size]
Re: Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Among Soldiers That Welcome President Jonathan I by tswitch: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
e pain u?

Expected retort from a moronic slowpoke.

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Stands To Gain If The National Confab Is Implemented / CNN Refuses To Acknowledge Nigerian Election On Home Page! / How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.