Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? (2175 Views)

Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by clevvermind(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
i don't know why buhari's supporters are sad over the success so far recorded by the military over bokoharam.

instead of them to commend the army for their effort in decimating bokoharam insurgents, you see them calling the army all sought of bad names which ought not to be. but when they hear of bomb blast or killings somewhere by bokoharam, they will be happy and calling the army and Jonathan bad names.

when the economy is going down, you see them rejoicing but when there is a good news, they will be sad. even buhari or apc supporters on nairaland are like that.

why are they reacting negatively to the news of success of the military over bokoharam?
why didn't they want the bokoharam to be decimated or annihilated? why is apc jittering over this bokoharam defeat?

i know they will start their normal insult now. that is how apc supporters are programmed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by denko(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
NEVER AGAIN BRAVOOOOO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Not all of them
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Apc=bokoharam, guess no more news to spread abt jona undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by DickDastardly(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Never Again!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by clevvermind(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Not all of them
how many buhari's supporters have you seen on nairaland commending the army and Jonathan?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by kheart(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why won't we be sad, we re sad because gej use his bois (BH) to unleach terror on innocent nigerians for years and decide to call dem back to order 4 political gains.

Any sensible nigerian ll believe d deceased azazi now, when he says pdp is boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by clevvermind(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc=bokoharam, guess no more news to spread abt jona undecided
don't mind them and their bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Chimarto: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Its because the more Gej progress the more GMB depreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by meforyou1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op, simple answer. APC is a one week one lie party. Buhari was a boko haram negotiator that declared that killing a boko haram terrorist is equal to waging war against northern nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by clevvermind(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
kheart:
Why won't we be sad, we re sad because gej use his bois (BH) to unleach terror on innocent nigerians for years and decide to call dem back to order 4 political gains.

Any sensible nigerian ll believe d deceased azazi now, when he says pdp is boko haram.
your oga the chief terrorist is the one responsible. that was why him and his supporters are sad. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Naijiant: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by clevvermind(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
meforyou1:
Op, simple answer. APC is a one week one lie party. Buhari was a boko haram negotiator that declared that killing a boko haram terrorist is equal to waging war against northern nigeria
oh! i remember now. honestly, this man buhari is wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by clevvermind(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chimarto:
Its because the more Gej progress the more GMB depreciate.
exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by worthytalk: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
If care is not taking APC may end up boycotting the forthcoming general elections. Which I am expecting would happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by denko(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW BOKO HARAM TO DECIDE OUR DESTINY @ APC PROPAGANDA

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by saintvc(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Security...has being their major campaign point

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Tallesty1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
clevvermind:
how many buhari's supporters have you seen on nairaland commending the army and Jonathan?
Outside Nairaland
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by clevvermind(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
denko:
NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW BOKO HARAM TO DECIDE OUR DESTINY @ APC PROPAGANDA
we say never. it can't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
cos after BH buhari has no other option than to die

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Kagarko(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where did you see sadness in us? Infact it is making us more happy than ever before cos after reclaiming those seized areas we will have more votes from the citizens.

As for those thinking gej is winning the war and eventually he will have more votes its far from it. The military are not politicians and should resign when they cannot meet up their constitutional responsibilities.

If gej/pdp thinks nigerians will change their mind from voting him and his cohort out of office in march, then he is the comedian of the centuary.

Nigerians are tired of cluelessness.

If supposing it is APC that is in power all the service chiefs would have been sacked for failing Nigerians.

The war as it is presntly been won is been spearheaded by multi-national forces (niger, chad, cameron).

Peace is what we want and we salute the real military in the war front and not the good for nothing generals dishing out command at the comfort of their ac office squandering N4Trillion in four years.
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by GeneralBosco: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
clevvermind:
your oga the chief terrorist is the one responsible. that was why him and his supporters are sad. grin
That particular line in your comment always shows the exposure or intelligence every PDP supporter possesses. Yours is ZERO.
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by jointy: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
They are sad because Nigerian Army are killing the Military of Sharia. Buhari wanted to impose sharia law across nigeria.

But the soldiers of sharia are being killed by the military. why won't Buhari and apc be sad? Why should buharareporters post the news on their website?.

Buhari is the founding father of Boko haram.
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by vicadex07(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
For pro-GEJites the 2015 campaign is about Buhari, Buhari and Buhari. For pro- GMBites the 2015 campaign is about Nigeria, Nigeria & Nigeria.

Questions for Jonathan and PDP
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying
states and areas that the opposition party will
win convincingly in the presidential election?
2. If we are to believe that the opposition were
the brains and architects of "Boko Haram",
then why is it that they have never ever
attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP
figure or their properties?
3. If the opposition have the capability of
arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs,
AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks,
helicopters and the ability to command
soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints,
wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP
strongholds and their assets?
4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy
their own strongholds anyway? To achieve
what?
5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to
destroy basically only prominent northern
politicians and their traditional rulers and their
communities?
6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why
has there been a deliberate campaign of lies
and propaganda by the PDP and their religious
wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that
"Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?
8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?
9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger
after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4
trillion naira) was expended on the so called
war against them?
10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a
ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk
of fighters possibly had only one week
trainings could overcome and overrun our
military men who spend 5 years in the NDA,
some months in Jaji, and some months also
at the National War College in Abuja apart
from several overseas trainings?
11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the
Nigerian military was not taking the war to
"Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the
northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram"
to come on the offensive?
12. Since when has repulsion become the best
form of defence instead of attack?
13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?
14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are
many more. But they've not been able to
answer any of these, rather they always want
to heap their scheme on others.
These questions and many more could be the
reason they are mortally scared of losing
political power. But it just can't continue like
this anymore.
Change is a basic constant in life.
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Kingspin(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Allow them feel the wrath.
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Bobandgreat: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP let me ask you a question? Why are you sad when Your daughter reports to you that a teacher punished her for something she did? This question is near silly really.
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Reptyle(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2015
I am a supporter of Buhari. I am not sad about the victories recorded by the Nigerian army in the Northeast. I commend our army for the speed with which they are reclaiming territory lost to Boko Haram in the last few years.

I am sad that it took this government all these time and the unfortunate death of thousands of civilians and soldiers to provide the necessary support to our armed forces to prosecute the war against terror.

I am sad that hundreds of civilians lost their lives in Baga and we hear reports today that it took the Nigerian Army only 3 hours to flush out the same terrorists from Baga.

I am sad that the Nigerian Army has recorded more victories in the last 2 weeks than it has in the entire campaign against terrorists....A more positive approach to the war earlier than now would have prevented the needless deaths that have been recorded.

I am sad that in spite of the huge amount budgeted to security over the last 5 years, we are only beginning to see positive results 2 weeks after what would have been our general elections.

So, yes I commend the troops for the magical turnaround in the war against terrorism.....i even commend the FG for finally waking up to its responsibility. But please allow me to be sad and mourn those that have died due to the tardiness in the onslaught against terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Adminisher: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2015
APC supporters are ANGRY that an unworthy president had a chance to clear Boko Haram two years ago when oil price was $120/barrel but dir nothing. He waited until 15000 people died, 270 girls were raped and after he had postponed elections that he was going to lose before he decided to go after Boko Haram. He is now wearing CIC uniform, smilling (about what?) and sitting on his swagger cane snapping campaign pictures.

This is what the Bible calls vanity of vanities that is all vanities.

So.those who lost loved ones would be thinking "God dey o".

I will never ever vote for this President and I am sorry for whoever does.
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by nzeadachie: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2015
NOMORE BOKO HARAM, IF BUHARI NO LIKE IT LIKE THAT HE CAN GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Reptyle:
I am a supporter of Buhari. I am not sad about the victories recorded by the Nigerian army in the Northeast. I commend our army for the speed with which they are reclaiming territory lost to Boko Haram in the last few years.

I am sad that it took this government all these time and the unfortunate death of thousands of civilians and soldiers to provide the necessary support to our armed forces to prosecute the war against terror.

I am sad that hundreds of civilians lost their lives in Baga and we hear reports today that it took the Nigerian Army only 3 hours to flush out the same terrorists from Baga.

I am sad that the Nigerian Army has recorded more victories in the last 2 weeks than it has in the entire campaign against terrorists....A more positive approach to the war earlier than now would have prevented the needless deaths that have been recorded.

I am sad that in spite of the huge amount budgeted to security over the last 5 years, we are only beginning to see positive results 2 weeks after what would have been our general elections.

So, yes I commend the troops for the magical turnaround in the war against terrorism.....i even commend the FG for finally waking up to its responsibility. But please allow me to be sad and mourn those that have died due to the tardiness in the onslaught against terrorism.

Exactly!
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Rad1cal: 1:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Reptyle:

Pretense ! were you also sad when you all reporting boko violence with gladness.
Re: Why Are Buhari's Supporters Sad Over Boko Haram Defeat By The Army? by Reptyle(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rad1cal:

Pretense ! were you also sad when you all reporting boko violence with gladness.

Point me in the direction of one post where I reported "Boko violence with gladness or bury your head in shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Said "They Will Make Gej Government Ungovernable" Kaita Or Buhari / Shocker!! Delta And Bayelsa State Oil Belongs To Jigawa / Group Writes NJC, Wants Saraki’s Lawyers Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.