Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) (800 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by bingbagbo(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
The writer of Hebrews quoted the book of Psalms 45:5-7 which apparently affirms the deity of JESUS CHRIST

see : Psalm 45:5-7

5 Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king’s enemies;
let the nations fall beneath your feet.
6 Your throne, O God,[a] will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
7 You love righteousness and hate wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.

now watch verse 6 particularly ..

see how the Hebrews writer quoted the book of Psalms in Hebrews 1:8-10

8 But about the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”[e]

10 He also says,

“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

you see Psalm 45: 6 appears in Hebrews 1:8?

The Jws twisted, fabricated, concocted, doctored, plagiarized and demonic translation called the new world translation of holy scriptures states in Hebrews 1:8 as " ...God is your throne forever and ever" grin grin

open your eyes folks...Jw is a cult cool
Re: Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by tempem: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol

On Seeing your signature, I decided to tender this, so that you'll explain.

1 corinthians 15: 27&28

For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

So can't Fathom why you said Jesus is God... With this clear evident
Re: Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by bingbagbo(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:
Lol

For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But
when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is
evident that this does not include the One who
subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things
will have been subjected to him[Jesus] , then the Son
himself will also subject himself to the One who
subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to
everyone.

Who is that God?

That God is still Jesus Christ, yes, same that was made manifest in the flesh. "If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him" (John 14:7) .

in any case...“And when He was alone, they that were about Him with the twelve asked of Him the parable. And He said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God, but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables.

“That seeing they may see, and not perceived: and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted and their sins should be forgiven them. And He said unto them, Know ye not this parable? And how then will you know all parables?” Mark 4:10-13

pray that the LORD will make you see...

i have been like you before.....thanks cool
Re: Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
JW like Latter Day Saints is a false American religion that has twisted the Bible to spread falsehood and heresy.
Re: Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by tempem: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
bingbagbo:

Who is that God?

[s] That God is still Jesus Christ, yes, same that was made manifest in the flesh. "If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him" (John 14:7) .

in any case...“And when He was alone, they that were about Him with the twelve asked of Him the parable. And He said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God, but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables.

“That seeing they may see, and not perceived: and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted and their sins should be forgiven them. And He said unto them, Know ye not this parable? And how then will you know all parables?” Mark 4:10-13

pray that the LORD will make you see...

i have been like you before.....thanks cool [/s]

Simple question I asked, you can't explain.... Na wao...
Just explain that Bible verse, and let people see.
Re: Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by bingbagbo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:

Simple question I asked, you can't explain.... Na wao...
Just explain that Bible verse, and let people see.

that scripture is explained, but you cant understand, (2 corinthians 4:4)

Thank you.
John 14:8-12
8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?

which other evidence do these unbelievers still need to understand that JESUS is the FATHER??
Re: Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by skylane: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:
Lol

For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Jesus is God, remember in Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born,to us a son is giving,and the government will be upon his shoulders,and he will be called wonderful counselor,MIGHTY GOD,EVERLASTING FATHER,prince of peace" so why will the holyspirit talking through prophet isaiah called him mighty God and everlasting father if he is not God?
Re: Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by tempem: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
bingbagbo:

that scripture is explained, but you cant understand, (2 corinthians 4:4)

Thank you.
John 14:8-12
8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?

which other evidence do these unbelievers still need to understand that JESUS is the FATHER??

I know you'll run away from that verse..

How about this
1 Timothy 2 vs 5: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus
Re: Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wow! So JW's don't believe Jesus is God.

No wonder I hear some people say they are not saved.

What happened to John 1:1 that says " in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God....."

And Phil 2:5&6 that says " let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus
Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God."

Or these scriptures are not in their Bibles?
Re: Another Evidence That, Jw's Bible Is Demonic!!!! (no Prejudice) by bingbagbo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
tempem:

I know you'll run away from that verse..

How about this
1 Timothy 2 vs 5: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

i am sure you are a jw....why dont you address the expose i have put up there? Hebrews 1:8.....deal with that and stop whinning. The fact that JESUS is God is expressed in a plethora of verses across the bible...including your own demonic translation. Check your isaiah 9:6. JESUS IS GOD, and cannot be denied. Now read up Deutronomy 6:4 and see how many GODS the bible endorses. So if JESUS is God, and there is another GOD, then you jws are worshipping 2 GODS...which is unbiblical....remember HIS name is I AM...not WE ARE. GOd be with you

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? / My Experience In A Lagos Church As A New Comer. / What Are The Odds Of A Negro Pope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.