Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Which Of These Beers Gives You What You Want?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Beers Gives You What You Want?? (787 Views)

This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours / Which Network Service Provider Gives you The Longest Talk Time? / If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Beers Gives You What You Want?? by agoadiv(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
What inspired this was the occasion i went yesterday, some men were just arguing about beers,some said turbo king was the baba,and the orijin drinkers were just wagging their tongue about how a can of orijin can fetch you the Highness a big bottle of star can't give you..whats your take?

1-STAR (LAGER BEER)
2-GULDER (PREMIUM BARLEY)
3-LIFE BEER(de one i drank with ma gurl on val cos twas de only big 150# beer )cheesy

4-GUINESS STOUT BEER (MADE OF BLACK)
5-HEINEKEN BEER (CHAMPIONS)
6-TURBOR KING BEER (HIGHNESS )
7-ALOMO (SMALL CHAIR)
8-HARP BEER (BLACK WIDOW )
9-HERO(BUSH MEAT BEER)
10-ORIJIN BEER HIS ROYAL HIGHNESSgrin(herbal fruit mixture )
11-OTHERS SPECIFY

for me,orijin made me a drunkardcheesy

******DRINK RESPONSIBLY********
Re: Which Of These Beers Gives You What You Want?? by Enegod(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
shekpe, washing&setting, and palmi undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Beers Gives You What You Want?? by delishpot: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Star bobo, gulder and stout.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Beers Gives You What You Want?? by markbutcher: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Which Of These Beers Gives You What You Want?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
mmaya oku!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Beers Gives You What You Want?? by iphanyiuma(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Some of em er not beer thoundecidedundecided buh if you take 3 bottles or orijin and bleep? Oohhh myyyy goodddd!!!gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, your attention is needed / Nigeria To Overtake Uk , France In Economy Growth By 2030 / 2015 May/june WAEC Result - Check Your Result Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.