Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" (874 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Then, what could be her godamn thing for crying out loud ? Money ? What if there was diamonds in the godamn book ?
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by Hazardd(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
infact you are a confused fellowgrin

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by demelza: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
E mean say she no sabi book.
Im sure money is her thing.
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by ronald4lif(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
What don't you understand? She doesn't like reading, that's it
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Its self explanatory

*spits on thread* undecided
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by Enegod(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
neutralwaya:
Then, what could be her godamn thing for crying out loud ? Money ? What if there was diamonds in the godamn book ?
she means reading people is not her thing...why can't you just open up to her...tell her your godamn mind... angry
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by iphanyiuma(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
She doesn't like to read na...is it me or you're just dumber than her to understand the simple phrase undecidedundecided
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
demelza:
E mean say she no sabi book.
Im sure money is her thing.

And she sent me Enough green light ooo.

There is an adage that says when you stop reading, you start dying.

Me I get 13PHD's. Wetin me and that kind person want discuss wey no sabi book so ?

If you want to hide something from a typical naija girl, put it in a book grin
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by demelza: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
neutralwaya:

And she sent me Enough green light ooo.

There is an adage that says when you stop reading, you start dying.

Me I get 13PHD's. Wetin me and that kind person want discuss wey no sabi book so ?

If you want to hide something from a typical naija girl, put it in a book grin
Nah! Thats a huge fallacy.
I have met Nigerian girls who are major bookworms.
They say you attract your kind, you sure say you like book yourself?
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bro, it's never a good idea to create threads after smoking. . . If you smoke, don't create a thread. If you wanna create a thread, don't smoke.

Cheers bro.
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by alberto2k(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
reading is not her Thing then giving a BJ is undecided
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
lashing might be her thing....
Re: What Does She Mean By This "Reading Is Not My Thing" by OGeeKush(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin sometimes i just find it difficult not to comment on dumb posts angry

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) / 10 Bad Habits That Drain Your Energy / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.