Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded (6143 Views)

Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Reuben Abati Caught Using Fake Pictures For GEJ Transformation Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by anonyguy: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
About some hours ago, a certain guy uploaded some pictures and claimed the weapons were sent by China to help NA fight Boko Haram. In an much as I want Boko Haram to be destroyed, I will not appreciate spreading fake pictures.

I'm here to tell you all these pictures are fake and I will provide evidence to back up my statement.

After reading the thread here ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2172344/china-russia-send-sophisticated-war

I downloaded the images and searched through Google images and I was surprised these images doesn't have anything to do with Nigeria or Boko Haram.

attached are screenshots from various websites with the pictures.

Seun Lalasticlala and other admins; please always verify stories before pushing it to the front page.

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless Nigerian Army!
#NeverAgain

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by DaBullIT(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
What did you expect from PDP ? ? ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by cozy7(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
My brother, don't bother yourself, those kinda acts are how we recognize PDP supporters

7 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by GeneralBosco: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
*In PDP slaves voice*...Bokoharam sympathizer spotted. Gullible people everywhere sad

4 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by anonyguy: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, seun, lalasticlala.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by kodded(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
And you guys are happy that they dint buy any weapon ?

What has this country turn into ? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by madridguy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Papa deceiving pikin ( PDP ) with their tactics. Nice one @ OP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by CuteMaro(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
They are just desperate, looking for lies to cook up, so as to give undeserved credits where undue. Lol.

Its really funi, no wonder i keep seeing thesame pics allover NL with claims of recaptured towns and weapons.

Victory for the Nigerian Army is a victory for all, people should stop these acts of desperation and start posting accurate news.

God Bless The Nigerian Armed Forces, and us as a Nation.

Meanwhile,
Sai Buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by vicadex07(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
For pro-GEJites the 2015 campaign is about Buhari, Buhari and Buhari. For pro- GMBites the 2015 campaign is about Nigeria, Nigeria & Nigeria.

Questions for Jonathan and PDP
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying
states and areas that the opposition party will
win convincingly in the presidential election?
2. If we are to believe that the opposition were
the brains and architects of "Boko Haram",
then why is it that they have never ever
attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP
figure or their properties?
3. If the opposition have the capability of
arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs,
AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks,
helicopters and the ability to command
soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints,
wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP
strongholds and their assets?
4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy
their own strongholds anyway? To achieve
what?
5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to
destroy basically only prominent northern
politicians and their traditional rulers and their
communities?
6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why
has there been a deliberate campaign of lies
and propaganda by the PDP and their religious
wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that
"Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?
8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?
9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger
after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4
trillion naira) was expended on the so called
war against them?
10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a
ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk
of fighters possibly had only one week
trainings could overcome and overrun our
military men who spend 5 years in the NDA,
some months in Jaji, and some months also
at the National War College in Abuja apart
from several overseas trainings?
11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the
Nigerian military was not taking the war to
"Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the
northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram"
to come on the offensive?
12. Since when has repulsion become the best
form of defence instead of attack?
13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?
14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are
many more. But they've not been able to
answer any of these, rather they always want
to heap their scheme on others.
These questions and many more could be the
reason they are mortally scared of losing
political power. But it just can't continue like
this anymore.
Change is a basic constant in life.

13 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
anonyguy:
About some hours ago, a certain guy uploaded some pictures and claimed the weapons were sent by China to help NA fight Boko Haram. In an much as I want Boko Haram to be destroyed, I will not appreciate spreading fake pictures.

I'm here to tell you all these pictures are fake and I will provide evidence to back up my statement.

After reading the thread here ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2172344/china-russia-send-sophisticated-war

I downloaded the images and searched through Google images and I was surprised these images doesn't have anything to do with Nigeria or Boko Haram.

Seun Lalasticlala and other admins; please always verify stories before pushing it to the front page.

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless Nigerian Army!
#NeverAgain

Thanks

Where in the thread did the OP say he was posting for PDP?

1 Like

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by obiZEAL(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
We don catch am...bring tire!
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by deji68: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
so the guy who posted na olisah methuh abi??..wetin concern PDP nau cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by calmbabadee(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
when people peddle falsehood, even if they are not busted, real peace eludes such people

7 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by holatin(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
anonyguy:

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless Nigerian Army!
#NeverAgain

Thanks
they can never verify anything due to brown envelope that do change hand.

mind you the dictator will ban me as usual

5 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by anonyguy: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:
And you guys are happy that they dint buy any weapon ?

What has this country turn into ? sad

Happy? How did I express my happiness?

I'm just sad we have to mis-inform people.

10 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by kodded(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
anonyguy:

Happy? How did I express my happiness?

I'm just sad we have to mis-inform people.
Hmmmm am quite sure it took you hours to check for those pictures
But when it about boko haram winning you willnt bother checking but you will start blaming GEJ

2 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Buhari will be recorded as a big time election looser in history come March 28th
Insha'Allah

2 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by holatin(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
tociano009, Imanuelle, kech00, gurunlocker, bobo65 cokacoola, kelvine, korel9, Sobeautiful,airforce1,edwinOse,melomelo, shawn3586, HugeMac, 1stdammy, kessiah, Lemon12, anwo247, nortcentrallord, kayciano, oneeast.
this are the chairmen of gullible Nigerian of Nairaland.
more list coming.
tell me you are not gullible.
do you remember dis thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2172344/china-russia-send-sophisticated-war/2

Vainglory, WOCKHARDI, GEJfan, stepo707, emmykk, Pennyways, loomer,, brightology3, extension,

1 Like

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by EdCure: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Where in the thread did the OP say he was posting for PDP?
How convenient of you to quickly dissociate yourself and your criminal patrons from him!

You were all praising Jonathan and the nest of killers (PDP) on that thread as you attribute the alleged purchase of the military hardwares to GEJ/PDP achievement.

Shame on you lots!

14 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by deji68: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
deji68:
so the guy who posted na olisah methuh abi??..wetin concern PDPfor this one nau cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by MCMLXXVI(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
anonyguy:

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless Nigerian Army!
#NeverAgain

Thanks

OP, you're a very dull fellow indeed. Where in that thread did the original poster say those were the exact pictures?
Let me quote that thread you're referring to and hope you can read properly this time:

Cyberbaze:
[size=20pt]This type[/size] of new war equipment just landed at our airport to support our military. ..its now flight to finish…well done Mr President. If they have not politicised this war and stopped countries from selling arms to us through their propaganda. ..We would have finished this insurgency in record time. .Devilish USA has refused to sell to us war equipments because of Gay law but we Thank you CHINA AND RUSSIA for your support.

Source = Scannews

https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/886267501431373/?type=1&refid=17

Did you pay attention to the "THIS TYPE" on that post? The OP implied that those were merely the MODELS ordered by Nigeria, mumu. He never said those were the exact pictures of the war machines as they are currently in Nigeria.
What a dullard feeling like a detective yet he can't read properly to save his life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Anyone that votes PDP in this forthcoming Presidential Election is an agent of Backwardness, Chaos & Perdition and therefore shall be stricken to death by the Lightening & Thunder of Shango in the name of Obatala & Ogun Lakaye Oshimale.

#GodBlessGMB&Osinbajo
#GodBlessNigeria
#GodBlessNairaland
#ThunderFireJonathan&HisSupporters.

4 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by anonyguy: 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
kodded:

Hmmmm am quite sure it took you hours to check for those pictures
But when it about boko haram winning you willnt bother checking but you will start blaming GEJ

And how are you sure I won't bother to check if it's a reverse?

The main thing here is that many "PAID" bloggers or journalist are mis-informing people.

3 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by kodded(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
anonyguy:

And how are you sure I won't bother to check if it's a reverse?

The main thing here is that many "PAID" bloggers or journalist are mis-informing people.

Hmmm true talk
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by anonyguy: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

OP, you're a very dull fellow indeed. Where in that thread did the original poster say those were the exact pictures?
Let me quote that thread you're referring to and hope you can read properly this time:

Did you pay attention to the "THIS TYPE" on that post? The OP implied that those were merely the MODELS ordered by Nigeria, mumu. He never said those were the exact pictures of the war machines as they are currently in Nigeria.
What a dullard feeling like a detective yet he can't read properly to save his life.

Ok. Please can you provide the pictures of the ones that landed at the airport? If this is real, don't you think people like ayedee or omokri would have shared it on their twitter or facebook page?

I swear your're the dullest guy have ever seen. A military war machine landed in an Airport and you can't take a picture of the machine but had to search Google and bring another Image? Some days ago, a guy shared some pictures of military weapons passing lagos to another state and he showed us the exact picture; how come they have to search Google and bring another picture when the weapon actually landed in an airport.

11 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Aything negative = APC. They are sad that we are winning the war against terror.
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by MCMLXXVI(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
anonyguy:

Ok. Please can you provide the pictures of the ones that landed at the airport? If this is real, don't you think people like ayedee or omokri would have shared it on their twitter or facebook page?

Mr Man, wait for the pictures later and stop spewing trash.
You created this thread feeling like a super genius detective when in fact you are a man of very little understanding.
The pictures on that other thread were simply to give the readers a glimpse of what to expect, and not the actual tanks in Nigeria. The OP even made that clear.
Your thread right here is a total failure.

3 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by anonyguy: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Mr Man, wait for the pictures later and stop spewing trash.
You created this thread feeling like a super genius detective when in fact you are a man of very little understanding.
The pictures on that other thread were simply to give the readers a glimpse of what to expect, and not the actual tanks in Nigeria. The OP even made that clear.
Your thread right here is a total failure.

Ohh I see. We should wait?

Ok we are all waiting. Mind you, this is the real source of the thread here https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/886267501431373/?type=1&refid=17

Please check it out and you will see the page never mentioned anything like "This type".. Your utterances are soooo funny bro.

Something has landed in Nigeria and you have to search Google before the getting the Image; and when it was shared by a Jonathan group, they never mentioned anything like "Extracted from" or "Give a reference back to the real owners".

Really Really Funny bro!

5 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by dre11(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Am here watching what us happening in 34D
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by Heromaniaa: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
This post is a classical example of how APC propaganda works. APC are known for propaganda. When I saw the original post, I knew some APC fans will rush in. LOL.

These guys are always angry when they see good works. They are also looking for opportunities to 'expose' PDP propaganda. LOL. Well, look how silly they look now. They do not even believe themselves.

Very sad.

All I can say is I am proud of The Nigerian Army. I know they will overcome. Only APC people do not wish them special success.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government / Buhari To Present 2022 Budget On Thursday / APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.