Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. (1203 Views)

#BBNaija: Nigerians Think The Friendship Between Efe And Bisola Is Rare (photos) / Who Are The Legends Of Hiphop In Nigeria? #factsonly / Wizkid Is 1st African Artist 2Occupy 2Spots On Top UK 40 Hot Hiphop/Rap Charts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
First off, iGuess many of us haven't seen the exact moment when Tupac died and what he did that will open your mouth...

1. What did you see in this first pic of tupac lying down as he was gunned
down
2. Throwback pix of the Baddest Rap Artists in the game when they were still best friends- Don't know what went wrong

3. Jay Z in 8th Grade

4. What Tupac said??

Re: Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
50 Cents says, "He wants to feed 1billion African Children"

Re: Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. by xpac01(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice one OP. Am overwheminly in love with 2Pac. Infact 2pac was the source my monicker. I repented from hardcore rap to gospel rap, hence my monicker Xpac.
Re: Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. by johnca(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
respect for the shining sarpent
Re: Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
xpac01:
Nice one OP. Am overwheminly in love with 2Pac. Infact 2pac was the source my monicker. I repented from hardcore rap to gospel rap, hence my monicker Xpac.

Yes, i can see through your monicker.It is a good thing you are aware.He had a very ROUGH lifestyle..

I don't know if he didn't have Sister or brother or whatever Family relatives
Re: Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
: KANYE WEST'S CAR ACCIDENT (2002) and he said "I looked like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky..."

Lolzz

Kanye with his mum flying Kite

Re: Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. by Best758: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
QuickConnection:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7[/size]
cool
Re: Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. by CuteInBlack(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2015
That quote by Tupac in the courtroom is Epic. I've seen it somewhere before, not exactly sure where though.

Op if you can, please update more. Gracias
Re: Rare Photos Of Hiphop Rap Artist That Might "Wow" You1. by philo3(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2015
2pac 2 cool

(1) (Reply)

If You Think Your Name Is Embarassing, Check Out Akon's Real Name / Comedian Amy Schumer Pranks Kim Kardashian And Kanye West As She Collapses... / Fab Photos From Ini Edo's 33rd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.