Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa (19988 Views)

BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by M4gunners: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Tundenoni:
bribe bribe
that's what Jonathan knows how to do best...
he bribed those confused ones..

saiBuhari
Tell me something. So all those that defects to APC was also due to bribe eh? They are called political prostitutes and you are one of the noisemakers who knows nothing about politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Omooba77: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2015
yayitifury:
How much were u paid,it can't liberate your generation if change doesn't take place...selfish people like u is not needed in moving train.....stick to your clueless fellow....GMB till oga jona turn muslim

It is absurd to think everyone is paid to support a cause;if the best APC could present is an old man who never filled remorse for his past then Goodluck to us all

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Omooba77: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

What is this one saying?! grin
The same question I'm posing to you sir
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by 30pence: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2015
EdCure:
Still won't stop GMB from being inaugurated on May29.

#NeverAgain shall we allow a clueless man to rule over this country.

#NeverAgain shall we vote a leader who only eat, drink and smile in Aso Rock while precious lives are lost, and communities are sacked till the last minute.

#NeverAgain shall we allow presidential and governorship elections to be rigged in our dear country.

#NeverAgain shall we vote a ruler who encourages corruption.

#iHaveDecided!
Vote GMB/PYO
Vote APC!

IN YOUR DREAM!
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by abduljabbar4(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Omooba77:

May be you were not alive when Buhari APC and some Northern leaders said,boko haram should be given amnesty and Taminu Turaki went about meeting peoplethat were supposedly are member of boko haram group.OBJ tried mediating,the second day the inlaws were killed.Let us stop being sentimental because of politics,God bless Nigeria.
shut up if you don't have anything to say. Answer the questions my friend! Boko haram that nearly killed buhari and one of theem confessed that they were sent by asari dokubo. Azazi said so. Somebody has seen gej with shekau. Why is it that it is now that they are winning over boko haram? Why didn't they do it before? Mtcheew! I swear you guys are soooo annoying
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by abduljabbar4(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
All this puke is just because they gave you ₦500
Smh undecided
answer it and shut up
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by dan55: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2015
OGEmerald:
imagine who's out dated.bro in case of next time it's Nairaland not the trash u spelled out there.
spelling it dont stop u from been outdated. Ur the type that only see the nairaland logo/text without seeing any news headline
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Arrester171(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2015
So happy to hear them cumin to Dere seances Sai JONATHAN. sai FORWARD NIGERIAN

2 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Shiifi(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2015
UncleJudax:

I never knew Alams was ever jailed in Nigeria grin
then tnk God uve know now
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by OGEmerald(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2015
dan55:
spelling it dont stop u from been outdated. Ur the type that only see the nairaland logo/text without seeing any news headline
Like geez!! what da Bleep? Nigga where did u school? Please u need to be educated to pick on me.
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by azzima(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2015
LAST MINUTE MONEY DONATION DON CHANGE HANDS SHEY?
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by dan55: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2015
OGEmerald:
Like geez!! what da Bleep? Nigga where did u school? Please u need to be educated to pick on me.
copy and past from google without understanding the meaning
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Tradesrunner(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
EdCure:
Still won't stop GMB from being inaugurated on May29.

#NeverAgain shall we allow a clueless man to rule over this country.

#NeverAgain shall we vote a leader who only eat, drink and smile in Aso Rock while precious lives are lost, and communities are sacked till the last minute.

#NeverAgain shall we allow presidential and governorship elections to be rigged in our dear country.

#NeverAgain shall we vote a ruler who encourages corruption.

#iHaveDecided!
Vote GMB/PYO
Vote APC!
my guy you enter class
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tundenoni:
bribe bribe

saiBuhari
u are such a foolish boy.The big wings in terms of corruption are in APC.Mention one APC chieftain dat is worthy of emulation,,,Tinubu right? Animals,,,

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by poiZon: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Omooba77:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/apc-chieftain-others-defect-to-pdp-in-bayelsa/

kpakam, datsall.!

a word is enuf for d wise o, -i knw say APC FANS even if u like break their head put dictionary, leta ask them to use AIR to make a sentence, they will all shout.................... tHE AIR ARE OUTSIDE!
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by poiZon: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tundenoni:
bribe bribe

saiBuhari

SO once e no favour apc na bribe?
if u like u change, but rememba once this transformation hit u ur mumuness will be modernised!
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Omooba77: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
shut up if you don't have anything to say. Answer the questions my friend! Boko haram that nearly killed buhari and one of theem confessed that they were sent by asari dokubo. Azazi said so. Somebody has seen gej with shekau. Why is it that it is now that they are winning over boko haram? Why didn't they do it before? Mtcheew! I swear you guys are soooo annoying
God bless you,but learn to address in a forum,don't tell someone to keep shut,lean etiquette sir. God knows truth about who is stage managing boko haram
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by callmenow: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Abandoning a sinking sheep
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by gp6liveth(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tundenoni:
bribe bribe

saiBuhari

Reasoning with anus. So all the Rep that moved over to APC were bribed? All the governors werealso bribed.

Wahala dey oh. Brainwashed humans
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Pweetyradiance(f): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Akpan107:
I just checked your profile pix, and you'r such a pretty girl... I kept wondering, why are you wasting ur beauty supporting APC? The party is about to crash!

All the beautiful girls are in PDP, so do the needful.
nothing is gonna make APC crash, I am for Apc come rain come shine
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by OGEmerald(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
dan55:
copy and past from google without understanding the meaning
Laughable nonsenses is what u just put up there.nigga if u copy and paste from google I don't.we are not of the same category.bro know ur limit motor park boy/man.happy sunday punk ass.
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by dan55: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
OGEmerald:
Laughable nonsenses is what u just put up there.nigga if u copy and paste from google I don't.we are not of the same category.bro know ur limit motor park boy/man.happy sunday punk ass.
still copy and past from
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by ezimum(f): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tundenoni:
bribe bribe

saiBuhari
If dey defect from pdp to apc it will not be bribe but wen is apc to pdp it will be bribe? How intelligent u r as a supporter. It has changed hand my dear.
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Akpan107(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
nothing is gonna make APC crash, I am for Apc come rain come shine
is a pity!
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by OGEmerald(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
dan55:
still copy and past from
get a life old fool.
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by dan55: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
OGEmerald:
get a life old fool.
still copy and past
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by Pweetyradiance(f): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Akpan107:
is a pity!
I pity u too
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by OGEmerald(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
dan55:
still copy and past
Punk ass
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by dan55: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
OGEmerald:
get a life old fool.
copy and past at work
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by dan55: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
OGEmerald:
Punk ass
copy and past association chairman
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by OGEmerald(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
dan55:
copy and past association chairman
loooooooooolzzzzz noticed u ran out of word.low life brat.
Re: APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa by dan55: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2015
OGEmerald:
loooooooooolzzzzz noticed u ran out of word.low life brat.
speaking what your mum says at home always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. / Lagos State Records ₦282.6 Billion Q1 2020 Revenue / Remove Your Cassocks, Join Politics, Garba Shehu Replies Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.