Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. (1615 Views)

Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by IYANGBALI: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
When elements in GEJ’s government (Okupe, Fayose and FFK) vowed GMB will never become president, do not think they were bluffing. They are working day and night to make this a reality. They have devised several plans which have been neutralized in the past. Thanks to the proactive measures of some patriotic citizens. Please be informed that this government has not relented. New plans are being devised on a daily basis. The new plans are as follows. Please read and share widely. The idea is to let them know their plans have leaked.
Firstly, there are plans in the offing to impeach Rotimi Ameachi by hook or crook in a few days. This is to incapacitate him in many ramifications and as the campaign director of GMB Presidential campaign destabilize GMB’s campaign in general.
Secondly, suspects in prison for the murder of Funsho Williams are being primed to confess they were sent by Bola Tinubu. They have been promised heaven on earth even in prison if they can implicate him. The plan is to blackmail him into submission or at the very least distract him with a nauseous court case. It has been alleged GEJ met him in Badagry when he visited Lagos and tried to convince him to back out from supporting GMB. He was told he is number one on the list compiled by the General of those to be probed once he becomes President. Let it be known to all that Jagaban is under intense pressure at the moment to betray GMB. Lets pray this does not happen. (To be fair to him, he has not succumbed yet)
Nigerians must know the country at the moment is prostrate in a cesspit of corruption dug by a few. It is so humongous; Nigerians will shudder when they know the full details. And GEJ has been taken hostage by the monstrous clique of corrupt people responsible for this mess. Ordinarily, GEJ is willing to relinquish power if he losses. But these corrupt people have planted fear in him that GMB will send him to jail once he becomes President and discovers the level of rot in the system. That is why he is fighting tooth and nail to remain president. This much has been alluded to by General Obasanjo.
We must remain vigilant and be at alert. Do not ever disregard any information at this time. This government is capable of anything to sustain the status quo. They have the resources to accomplish much. The fake Shekau option has been discarded because it was leaked last week. The aforementioned plans among others are the new plans. The ‘ekitigate’ style is still very much on the table. You can see how it was tactically nipped in the bud at the House of Rep sitting last week.
There is still about 4wks to go before the elections. If one hour is a long time in politics you can imagine what 4wks will be. The ‘election will never hold’ plan is still alive depending on the success of their plans to weaken GMB’s campaign and decimate his support base in the coming weeks. If the plans succeed, elections may hold. If it does not, the ING contraption may be employed. Eternal vigilance is the price for freedom!. All eyes must be on this government and even on some elements in APC!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP, THANK YOU FOR INFORMING US THAT TINUBU KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS AND THAT APC IS BOKOHARAM.

IN SUMMARY, GEJ TILL 2019.

8 Likes

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Mayor Of Lagos has endorsed the message.
Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2015
masterpower:
OP, THANK YOU FOR INFORMING US THAT TINUBU KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS AND THAT APC IS BOKOHARAM.

take yo @$$ to the side, ho! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by warrior01: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2015
masterpower:

Thank you jare. APC and their stewpid "one week one lie" propaganda. Useless people

4 Likes

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by denko(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2015
#NEVER AGAIN @ APC PROPAGANDA

3 Likes

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Buhari ne 'yan ta'adda APC Shin bokoharam Tinubu shi ne bastard Gej har 2019
Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 01, 2015
I also got this from a reliable source

RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2015

NEVER AGAIN will we vote for a SHOELESS man
.NEVER AGAIN will we vote for an ALCOHOLIC

.NEVER AGAIN will we vote based on RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT

.NEVER AGAIN will we vote for PDP

NEVER AGAIN...

NEVER AGAIN...

we have decided

We want CHANGE

General March 4 Buhari #GMB

4 Likes

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by mashnino(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2015
if only NL could post this on the front page...

dey will never...dey just keep posting anything defaming APC...

NL be fair to both sides...

1 Like

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by vicadex07(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2015
For pro-GEJites the 2015 campaign is about Buhari, Buhari and Buhari. For pro- GMBites the 2015 campaign is about Nigeria, Nigeria & Nigeria.

Questions for Jonathan and PDP
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying
states and areas that the opposition party will
win convincingly in the presidential election?
2. If we are to believe that the opposition were
the brains and architects of "Boko Haram",
then why is it that they have never ever
attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP
figure or their properties?
3. If the opposition have the capability of
arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs,
AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks,
helicopters and the ability to command
soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints,
wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP
strongholds and their assets?
4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy
their own strongholds anyway? To achieve
what?
5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to
destroy basically only prominent northern
politicians and their traditional rulers and their
communities?
6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why
has there been a deliberate campaign of lies
and propaganda by the PDP and their religious
wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that
"Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?
8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?
9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger
after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4
trillion naira) was expended on the so called
war against them?
10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a
ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk
of fighters possibly had only one week
trainings could overcome and overrun our
military men who spend 5 years in the NDA,
some months in Jaji, and some months also
at the National War College in Abuja apart
from several overseas trainings?
11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the
Nigerian military was not taking the war to
"Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the
northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram"
to come on the offensive?
12. Since when has repulsion become the best
form of defence instead of attack?
13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?
14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are
many more. But they've not been able to
answer any of these, rather they always want
to heap their scheme on others.
These questions and many more could be the
reason they are mortally scared of losing
political power. But it just can't continue like
this anymore.
Change is a basic constant in life.

1 Like

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2015
MayorofLagos:

take yo @$$ to the side, ho! angry
ogbenni, no be ya papa get NL, na seun. Stop acting like an apc tout undecided

1 Like

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by blackfase(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2015
Op, I bliv you. Their level of desperation is unprecedented. Iv been screaming myself hoarse to voters these vampires have committed piles upon piles of atrocities that they will shed blood to cover up, not to talk of having a Buhari on ther arse havin to do that unravelling. Terrible times ahead indeed.....

1 Like

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by MayorofLagos(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ogbenni, no be ya papa get NL, na seun. Stop acting like an apc tout undecided

Look, let me tell you something. Do not derail this thread. Do not derail this thread. If this thread derails there will be plenty misunderstanding between you and i.

Freak ᤾! angry

1 Like

Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by carboblanko(m): 12:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Like I've always.said Dr Jonathan could be a decent fellow. But he has been taken hostage by a shadowy cabal who have been feeding fat on the cesspool of the corruption in the system.. They are prepared to do whatever it takes to maintain this status qou. Blackmail. Intimidation. Massive use of finacial resources. Scaremongering. The C in C has been pushed into a state of paranoia. We should raelly symphathise with him. We are in for a rough ride but God is in control.
Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by Mayorblaze: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Im not an apc supporter but i think u should drop the source
Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by nzeadachie: 1:02am On Mar 01, 2015
warrior01:

Thank you jare. APC and their stewpid "one week one lie" propaganda. Useless people
HAHAHA LAST WEEK WAS ABOUT FAKE SHEKAU AND THIS ONE FOR THIS WEEK, NO AMOUNT OF PRPAGANDA CAN STOP JONATHAN
Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by Jamie1360(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2015
ANYWAY, It was posted in the joke sectionANYWAY, It was posted in the joke sectionANYWAY, It was posted in the joke section
Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by Situation001(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
it was moved to the jokes section by the procluelessness propdp.ig moderators..
Re: I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
i dey try 2 follow u bt i nr dey fit, sheibi u dn use ur jass?

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Pix I Have Seen In Years (MUST SEE) / Nairaland..abeg Pimples Wan Kill Me Ooo..!help / Hilarious Picture! This Driver Followed Google Map Direction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.