Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. (16491 Views)

God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC / Fayose Didn’t Speak For Us On Jega – PDP / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by tammie24: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
If PDP boasts that they had the freest and fairest election in 2011 with the same Jega, why are they still complaining?

Because I know PDP claims to have conducted the freest and fairest election in the history of Nigeria as an achievement.

#NeverAgain will Femi Fani Kayode be allowed to hold broom. embarassed angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161962_2046148ffkmole2jpegbb2905a807e1d78fecd4dca3d306fea1_jpeg4932a603de2ad55dde1200bc6d3234cc

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Let's March for GMB.
Welcome to the month of March my beloved people cool
Of course
When he(FFK) is not a mad man cheesy
GEJ till 2019
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by ogmask: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
hansad:
One thing: Pa Alex Ekwueme, Femi Okunrounmi, Edwin Clark and too many prominent people who represent the interests of millions of people in the south of Nigeria have said they do not trust Jega to conduct next election.

So if Jega insists and conducts the election, and Buhari wins, the results may be rejected.

Former Chairman of National Population Commission left the Commission after only Kano state governor, Kwankwaso said Kwankwaso's north did not trust the Population Commission Chairman to conduct the next national census.

Jega ought to have even resigned without a sack, at least to maintain his integrity, if he is sure he is not biased.

If resignation was that easy the likes of allison madueke, NOI, even fayose would have resigned frm their positions long ago considering the controversies surounding them. Stella oduah was forced out and packaged for senate as compensation. My point is what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

There is a warri saying that 'nor be who first reach police station dey win case'. That the pdp is saying this does not make them saints. Their actions leading to this point can best be discribed as questionable.
They started by attacking the person of buhari and members of his immediate family. The attacks got so bad that one begin to wonder if the pdp was ready for a fair contest. Next was the certificate saga. This was closely followed by buharis health status and wishes of death by pdp top officials. Just when we thought we were heading to the polls, pdp starte complaining of pvc distribution. The council of state met and agreed to go ahead with the elections only for the same nsa who 2wks befor joined the clamour for postponement due to uneven pvc distribution suddenly turn around to say he can not guarantee security.
Just after the postponement of the elections, ffk accused jega of holding meetings with the apc in dubai promising to release the evidence in due course. The same pdp thru its national chair, alhaji muazu issued a disclaimer to ffk's statement almost immediately. Recently, inec said they have achieved at least 85% pvc distribution in all the states of the sfederation. Following that announcement was a call by the pdp to use the temporary voter card instead of the card reader/pvc, sighting the part of the constitution which talked about elecgronic voting system. Now they are asking what is theminterest of apc in jega.
In all of this, i can only imagin that the pdp os scared of losing this election. Too many excuses. All coming frm the same party. Food for thought.

Let me stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by EcashPlanet(f): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
ogmask:

If resignation was that easy the likes of allison madueke, NOI, even fayose would have resigned frm their positions long ago considering the controversies surounding them. Stella oduah was forced out and packaged for senate as compensation. My point is what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

There is a warri saying that 'nor be who first reach police station dey win case'. That the pdp is saying this does not make them saints. Their actions leading to this point can best be discribed as questionable.
They started by attacking the person of buhari and members of his immediate family. The attacks got so bad that one begin to wonder if the pdp was ready for a fair contest. Next was the certificate saga. This was closely followed by buharis health status and wishes of death by pdp top officials. Just when we thought we were heading to the polls, pdp starte complaining of pvc distribution. The council of state met and agreed to go ahead with the elections only for the same nsa who 2wks befor joined the clamour for postponement due to uneven pvc distribution suddenly turn around to say he can not guarantee security.
Just after the postponement of the elections, ffk accused jega of holding meetings with the apc in dubai promising to release the evidence in due course. The same pdp thru its national chair, alhaji muazu issued a disclaimer to ffk's statement almost immediately. Recently, inec said they have achieved at least 85% pvc distribution in all the states of the sfederation. Following that announcement was a call by the pdp to use the temporary voter card instead of the card reader/pvc, sighting the part of the constitution which talked about elecgronic voting system. Now they are asking what is theminterest of apc in jega.
In all of this, i can only imagin that the pdp os scared of losing this election. Too many excuses. All coming frm the same party. Food for thought.

Let me stop here for now.

It seems to me that PDP is utterly confused.

Yes, it makes sense to keep Jega there until after the elections because if Jega is sacked, the next person who takes up his position could ask for some time to be able to acclamatize or adjust to his new position.

As it is, a postponement in the upcoming elections might just be inevitable if a new INEC chairman is brought in just few weeks to the election.

Meanwhile, we should not forget that the same Jega would still have conducted the elections if it wasn't postponed from Feb. 14.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by nijanigga: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Uou must be the Product of a leaking condom.
Condom, how much do you earn to be able to afford one? Jobless dimwit, I'm sure your parents have given up on you.save your data for scamming, your usual job,please don't apply for the immigration job, your life might be in jeopardy.
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by 9jagoodman: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cruzeiro:

They should explain why I dnt av light first. In short, explain why I should vote them in again.
SAI BUHARI!!!

Hmm, where do you live. Please you need to leave that area because the power issue i no longer a valuable opposition aganda just like your boko boys. If you were saying this like two or three years ago, people would listen but today, even the worst enemies of this government knows that power has improved. FYI we have 20hrs of power daily in my area. So if this is your point of opposition, please change and join the winning team.

Power is now a private sector thing, government only provides the policies. Don't you see that you have nothing remaining in your hate basket, that to go a put up a good agenda for NIgeria

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by babestella: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=16pt]Jega must go...... Period.[/size]
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by bakila: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
aurenflani:

Buhari bashine yayi wa uwarka fiyaneba aka haifekaba banza mai jinin kabilanci da tsana. Dan arniyan karshen zamani cool
Ka Kayle shi, baka suke gani Kamman sufe Kowa wayo. Yan mayyar da martani da Google transalate.
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by bakila: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
9jagoodman:

Hmm, where do you live. Please you need to leave that area because the power issue i no longer a valuable opposition aganda just like your boko boys. If you were saying this like two or three years ago, people would listen but today, even the worst enemies of this government knows that power has improved. FYI we have 20hrs of power daily in my area. So if this is your point of opposition, please change and join the winning team.

Power is now a private sector thing, government only provides the policies. Don't you see that you have nothing remaining in your hate basket, that to go a put up a good agenda for NIgeria
Where do you stay?
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by nortcentrallord(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
If PDP boasts that they had the freest and fairest election in 2011 with the same Jega, why are they still complaining?

Because I know PDP claims to have conducted the freest and fairest election in the history of Nigeria as an achievement.

#NeverAgain will Femi Fani Kayode be allowed to hold broom. embarassed angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161962_2046148ffkmole2jpegbb2905a807e1d78fecd4dca3d306fea1_jpeg4932a603de2ad55dde1200bc6d3234cc

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Let's March for GMB.
Welcome to the month of March my beloved people cool

I'm no be house boy na so what will he be doing with a broom? Hihihihih.
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by nortcentrallord(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2015
tunwumi:
Intelligent reply to a stupid question. This is the same manner SLS case took. U can fire JEGA and damage the political credence that remain.

Buhari will like it. It's a good business for APC as this will destroy all left for d PIGS

You mean Sanusi Lamido Sanusi? Isn't that the same man, an authority in the CBN that called three different figures in a particular alleged missing fund? A man who is so abreast with finance and money yet changing financial statements like a chameleon skin. In a civilized world, such a man is never taken serious. Infact, such a man has no credibility. What a shame!
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by tunwumi: 3:56am On Mar 07, 2015
But it took a man with a lot of courage and determination to exposed corruption endowed boss who said no money is missing.

Please what is the job of finance minister who was defending missing money? In civil world she would have been lock up and Mr corruption himself will be facing the law. But just wait for 3 weeks all we be change.

nortcentrallord:

You mean Sanusi Lamido Sanusi? Isn't that the same man, an authority in the CBN that called three different figures in a particular alleged missing fund? A man who is so abreast with finance and money yet changing financial statements like a chameleon skin. In a civilized world, such a man is never taken serious. Infact, such a man has no credibility. What a shame!
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by nortcentrallord(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2015
tunwumi:
But it took a man with a lot of courage and determination to exposed corruption endowed boss who said no money is missing.

Please what is the job of finance minister who was defending missing money? In civil world she would have been lock up and Mr corruption himself will be facing the law. But just wait for 3 weeks all we be change.

There is no institution or government in this world where money is not lost. What happened with your Mr Integrity when he was the petroleum minister under OBJ? How much was declared missing? But today all OBJ and Apc supporters claimed he didn't use the money for personal wants or needs but yet the money could not be accounted for. Just like every law broken by Buhari is found a convenience to be rewritten not to be an offense. Well three weeks away and fingers are crossed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

S’west APC Disputes Threaten Buhari’s Re-election / APC Goes For Broke In Rivers / Aggrieved NEC Members Ask Oshiomhole To Resign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.