Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Rate This Photo Of Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate This Photo Of Me (3767 Views)

Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty / Plz Ladies Rate This Op (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This Photo Of Me by mirexxx(f): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
hehehehehehe grin
Re: Rate This Photo Of Me by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ no get shoe
his followers no get shirt

e don happen.
God please dont only rid Nigeria of shoelessness but also of shirtlessness. Amen
Re: Rate This Photo Of Me by MaziOmenuko: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
ITbomb:
Those innocent eyes,
Those kissable natural red lips,
A great smile,
A perfect walk
Absolute gorgeous

IT, are you now gay?

#shudders#
#shudders again#
Re: Rate This Photo Of Me by sallysalsa09: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
ITbomb:

Choi, baby, see as you take time finish Naija guys.
Maybe the type you met ain't gat no style. Drop ya number let me send you ma Facebook id to browse more
Is DAT an indirect method to ask for number cool y don't you drop the email u reg with on fb lemme check you out wink
Re: Rate This Photo Of Me by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
I wish I was tripping but I just details vex
Re: Rate This Photo Of Me by Danhumprey: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sijo01:
IT, is that you?
If you believe that,then you might as well believe that GEJ was born in Kaduna.grin
Re: Rate This Photo Of Me by Sijo01(f): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Danhumprey:
If you believe that,then you might as well believe that GEJ was born in Kaduna.grin

Believe ke...... Wanted to see him type the truth or lie.
Re: Rate This Photo Of Me by Sarimah(f): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Lady Cooks Like This !!! Photo) / ‘breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Have You Made Love To A White Woman Before? How Does It Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.