Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again (9667 Views)

Propaganda Busted.there Are No Mercs In Borno / Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence / RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by eye4eye: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Here are the true pictures of Prof. Osinbajo capmpagn picture in a village today. The professor has no father in the village. His mother is an educated woman who lives in a modest home with a beautiful garden in Lagos.

PDP agents lifted the pictures from Prof. Osinbajo's web page and photoshopped it to look like Osinbajo is related to the villagers in the pictures.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by eye4eye: 3:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Here is picture of Osinbajo mother in their Lagos home.

Shame on you PDP and their supporters nationwide.

Your lies BURSTED again.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by Raiders: 3:00am On Mar 01, 2015
But the man resemble him.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by pacesetter939: 3:03am On Mar 01, 2015
When I first saw the pictures, I refused to comment or believe it because I knew the Prof is sure better than that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by sammieguze(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2015
Lol..... Done mind those cretins.

Does the man in d pix below looks like someone who could have a school cert holder for a son let alone a whole professor?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by itetemi: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2015
now should this not be on the front page

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by shosky1794: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2015
It can't be on front page because the owner of this forum(Nairaland) won't allow it since it's not in favour of his paymasters in PDP.

In another story, I bought 4 litres of petrol for 700 naira yesterday. There's fuel scarcity in my area(Yaba) and no electricity too and some people here will still be shouting GEJ......

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by kelechiodo(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2015
sammieguze:

Does the man in d pix below looks like someone who could have a school cert holder for a son let alone a whole professor?
Most professors are children of farmers in village. Some people without cert still send their kids to good schools. Ask GMD

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by omenka(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2015
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. It would be a huge shame on your part if this doesn't make the fp given the presence of that mother of all lies that was moved there.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Seun. Pls do the needful
PDP feeds on lies

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Seun. Pls do the needful
PDP feeds on lies,,

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by Skako(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2015
ALL I NEED IS CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by alaoeri: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2015
SaTANist & propaganda can't be separated and a silly mod push the fake news to front page, anyway in 4 weeks time TANoids will hear am.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by ManMountain(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2015
The saTANists are devilish grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by lalasticlala(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2015
OK. Omenka I got your point now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by adepiero: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by justi4jesu(f): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
The deed has already been done. Next plz smiley
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by politicalpastor: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
ok na, e done do. P D P is a liar since Nigeria gain independence . oya. front page.

lalasticlala:

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by emiye(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Prof is a modest man with a privileged background.

Education: London School of Economics & Political Science, Master of Laws – 1980, Nigerian Law School – 1979, Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria Winner of Graham-Douglas Prize for Commercial Law University of Lagos, 1975-78, LLB, Second Class Upper, Winner State Merit Award -, Igbobi College Yaba – 1969-75, School Prize for English Oratory, 1971, 1972; Adeoba Prize for English Oratory 1972-1975; Elias Prize for Best Performance in History (WASC) – 1973, School Prize for Literature (HSC), 1975; African Statesman Intercollegiate Best Speaker’s Prize, 1974.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by iceberylin(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
sammieguze:

You never hear about scholarship undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by Warlord3000(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
It shall be well with you OP

God bless you for creating a thread to clear the
misconception..
But Seun and Co should have done this sooner
instead of allowing the other thread to get to 12
pages of tribal war before closing it...

As for the guy called Balkan..

*i spit on you..... For your hatred to mankind..

*i spit on you.... For your insult on the entire
yoruba race that ain't the cause of your
miserable life and aggression...

*i pity the womb that carried you...

*i pity those who thinks they have a sibling
when they have you...

You shall regret the shame.. Hatred and anger
you spit out today cos you are a shame to
humanity

@balkan... How silly can you be

9 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by dolafunmi(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
shosky1794:
It can't be on front page because the owner of this forum(Nairaland) won't allow it since it's not in favour of his paymasters in PDP.

In another story, I bought 4 litres of petrol for 700 naira yesterday. There's fuel scarcity in my area(Yaba) and no electricity too and some people here will still be shouting GEJ......
True talk... I await the 'almighty' Seun Osewa ban on you.... or I might even get banned before you. He claims objectivity, but once a post doesn't conform to his 'modality', an almighty ban is looming.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by omenka(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Thanks. I knew it was just a mistake.

Do have a great day ahead.
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by femicyrus(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pdp will do anything to score a penalty @ extra time.
Sorry this one struck the goal post. Defeat is inevitable

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by WisdomFlakes: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ and his handlers are too ashamed to run on his record of the past 4 years coz Nigerians are no longer buying their false propaganda as their lives aren't being transformed as promised. The economy is in shambles, bombings every other day, electricity supply is at an all-time low.

It's little wonder that his handlers have now resorted personal attacks on opposition figures. Desperate moves of a hopeless administration.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by san316(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
nah dem sabi.
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by joncom(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
shosky1794:

What is wrong with you buying fuel at that amount? When last did you queue for fuel in this country?

Let's be objective, we have had it nice with fuel in this administration. You are only trying to find fault where there is none.
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by Saheed9: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
shosky1794:

i'm still wondering too, seun, lala nd co do the needful
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by DuchessLily(f): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hehehe....political propaganda! In different forms

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable / Buhari Administration Earned N16.6trn From Oil In Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.