Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again (9683 Views)

Propaganda Busted.there Are No Mercs In Borno / Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence / RE: Spot The Difference Buhari’s UK Trip ;PDP Lies Busted Again . Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by minister2015: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
can PDP survive without lies. everything about them is lies frm 200MW to 750MW.
GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
The paid saTANists in one of the above posts only focused on the misused 'photoshop' and couldn't rebutt* the lie busted. At least don't get paid for ur belly alone. Get paid for how logical ur reasoning can be.

I wouldn't be surprised tho, even the FG led by GEJ with his team can't reason well, hence, the numerous misplaced priorities. The cooking stove and wonder bag they budgeted huge amount for is no more heard o.

And also, power supply has dropped drastically since the election postponement. So maybe 2days to d d-day, we'll ave it all day. Failed state!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by Omolola1(f): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oh PDP
How far will you go
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by ajos145(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
I knew it was PDP's handwork from onset. I condemned it when it was firstly uploaded. PDP! enough of dis FALSEHOOD
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by asiwajuonafeko: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
You bought 4 litres of petrol @ #700 when its been sold @ #87/litre, is gej still responsible for that?
Gej oju won lo!!!
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by franzis(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
joncom:

What is wrong with you buying fuel at that amount? When last did you queue for fuel in this country?

Let's be objective, we have had it nice with fuel in this administration. You are only trying to find fault where there is none.
did you just say we have had it nice and no queue for fuel, u must be from jupiter, i see queues @ some petrol stations @ mushin ,surulere and yaba

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by oweman: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
This mad man you are here your family never get help on how ro evaquate youe useless life to village ?
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by babamadiba(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pdp keep doing sh....t
Plenty of sh...t
I don tire for their sh...t self, e dey smell me.
Bullsh..t!
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by oweman: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
franzis:
did you just say we have had it nice and no queue for fuel, u must be from jupiter, i see queues @ some petrol stations @ mushin ,surulere and yaba

Bought 20ltre today at ilorin @#110 whatever is to be done should be hurriedly done to get jonathan snd nis gsng of thieves out of aso villa this march . Anyway at all !!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by bashydemy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
You think Satan is a lier? Let a TANoids and PDP lie for you, then you know Satan is a learner..
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by shosky1794: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
joncom:

What is wrong with you buying fuel at that amount? When last did you queue for fuel in this country?

Let's be objective, we have had it nice with fuel in this administration. You are only trying to find fault where there is none.

You know I won't really need to buy at that price if their so called power plants commissionings translate to at least 18 hours of electricity in a day. As they commission more 'power plants', we get less power, only in Nigeria...

And if you did arithmetic in primary school like I did, that's 175 naira per litre. So tell me what's not wrong with buying fuel at that outrageous amount.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by shosky1794: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
dolafunmi:

True talk... I await the 'almighty' Seun Osewa ban on you.... or I might even get banned before you. He claims objectivity, but once a post doesn't conform to his 'modality', an almighty ban is looming.

He can go ahead with the ban after all he owns the forum so he should whatever he wants with it. But I'm sure it won't still stop some of us from saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by mentorandfriend(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
In my opinion, GEJ is a nice man with a nice heart, but the level of desperation being shown by his cronies who have been raping this country since GEJ's tenure is quite appalling. They know GEJ will rather fold his hands and watch our economy go bankrupt than to ruffle a single feather of those thieves. He's too afraid and weak to be a leader. His cronnies are eager to maximise his "I dont care attitude" for the next four years. Its national cake after all.

God will never forgive Obasanjo for bring this GEJ to the corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by shosky1794: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
asiwajuonafeko:
You bought 4 litres of petrol @ #700 when its been sold @ #87/litre, is gej still responsible for that?
Gej oju won lo!!!

In all of these, I'm not too sure you know whose table the buck stops
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by franzis(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
oweman:

Bought 20ltre today at ilorin @#110 whatever is to be done should be hurriedly done to get jonathan and his gang of thieves out of aso villa this march . Anyway at all !!
and some will still come here and shout Gej till their born and unborn children ask their why they put their future in jeopardy by making an avoidable mistake in the present

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by fxskye: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
emiye:
Prof is a modest man with a privileged background.

Education: London School of Economics & Political Science, Master of Laws – 1980, Nigerian Law School – 1979, Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria Winner of Graham-Douglas Prize for Commercial Law University of Lagos, 1975-78, LLB, Second Class Upper, Winner State Merit Award -, Igbobi College Yaba – 1969-75, School Prize for English Oratory, 1971, 1972; Adeoba Prize for English Oratory 1972-1975; Elias Prize for Best Performance in History (WASC) – 1973, School Prize for Literature (HSC), 1975; African Statesman Intercollegiate Best Speaker’s Prize, 1974.

With this profile, Tinubu has distinguished his god-fatherism from PDP god-fathetism.

Check Out Fashola vs Fayose.... Obviously, d different is clear!
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by killuminati(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
shosky1794:

He can go ahead with the ban after all he owns the forum so he should whatever he wants with it. But I'm sure it won't still stop some of us from saying the truth.
He's a bastarrd... They even lock the other thread where Lala apologise.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by oluspencer(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=shosky1794 post=31191245]It can't be on front page because the owner of this forum(Nairaland) won't allow it since it's not in favour of his paymasters in PDP.

In another story, I bought 4 litres of petrol for 700 naira yesterday. There's fuel scarcity in my area(Yaba) and no electricity too and some people here will still be shouting GEJ...... [/quote

Look the 10naira susbidy paid by allison expired on 28 feb. The plan was 2 increase it by march. God catch Jonathan
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
osunbade will be like that man after 2 yrs in presidency. Grayed people shouldnt go to aso.
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by holatin(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
shosky1794:
It can't be on front page because the owner of this forum(Nairaland) won't allow it since it's not in favour of his paymasters in PDP.

In another story, I bought 4 litres of petrol for 700 naira yesterday. There's fuel scarcity in my area(Yaba) and no electricity too and some people here will still be shouting GEJ......
hello hope d dictator never ban you
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by holatin(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
omenka:
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. It would be a huge shame on your part if this doesn't make the fp given the presence of that mother of all lies that was moved there.
you wan make dem cut their additional source of income.
I will be ban for this statement
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by holatin(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Seun. Pls do the needful
PDP feeds on lies
for where, GEJ will off their monetary supply
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by jahstech: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please am sorry guys, but just hear a brother out:
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Tecno R7 for #37,000 with promo and discount it goes for #35,500
http://www./tecno-r7-black-free-power-bank-free-pouch-109627.html
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by holatin(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
alaoeri:
SaTANist & propaganda can't be separated and a silly mod push the fake news to front page, anyway in 4 weeks time TANoids will hear am.
hope d dictator never ban you
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by parkhurst: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
.....Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government..................
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by sammyj: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by holatin(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Warlord3000:
It shall be well with you OP

God bless you for creating a thread to clear the
misconception..
But Seun and Co should have done this sooner
instead of allowing the other thread to get to 12
pages of tribal war before closing it...

As for the guy called Balkan..

*i spit on you..... For your hatred to mankind..

*i spit on you.... For your insult on the entire
yoruba race that ain't the cause of your
miserable life and aggression...

*i pity the womb that carried you...

*i pity those who thinks they have a sibling
when they have you...

You shall regret the shame.. Hatred and anger
you spit out today cos you are a shame to
humanity

@balkan... How silly can you be
my dad say NEVER HATE ANYONE, but I have to disobey him today.
I hate that tribalist dog called Balkan.
Been childless is better than having someone like him as a child.
Balkan keep up the bad work, your waterloo is near

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by holatin(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
dolafunmi:

True talk... I await the 'almighty' Seun Osewa ban on you.... or I might even get banned before you. He claims objectivity, but once a post doesn't conform to his 'modality', an almighty ban is looming.
God bless you dear.
the dictator ban me for arguing with him on a thread, I never abused him on that thread but the saTANist ban me for airing my view.
I even create a diary concerning d incident, the dictator hid it

1 Like

Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by holatin(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
joncom:

see satanist celebrating failure.
spit !
Re: PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again by holatin(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
franzis:
leave the cursed fellow jare, e fit infect you with cluelessness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Elusive Director Of Radio Biafra Surface Live In Aba Now-(pics) / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable / Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.