Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) (4525 Views)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 3:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Manhood cake the new trending cake.

The sight is disgusting for we the males, But pleasurable for the females. Look what they have reduce the male dick to. And yet they say the male love sex more which I do not agree. No man will want to build a cake of the female genitals but we see how women build cake of manhood every day. This happened to be the new trend.

What about intimacy gadgets? intimacy gadgets is one of the most selling item online. The intimacy gadgets is mainly made for female and this tell that they do engage in masturbation everyday, even married women still have different type and sizes of intimacy gadgets to please themselves.

the manhood of different sized has flooded the market even finding it ways to africa. And yet you can hardly find a male with intimacy gadgets.

And people still think men love sex more? This topic need to be revisit. Fact and figures Has show woman masturbation more.

now photos for your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 3:55am On Mar 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 4:05am On Mar 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 4:16am On Mar 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 4:26am On Mar 01, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by lonelydora: 5:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Give it a better shape, they won't. All these pe.nis that looks like what I don't even know. I wonder why it's the trending cake
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by xreal: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2015
That's to make you know how much they love it.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by stinggy(m): 6:20am On Mar 01, 2015
Funny pictures cheesy
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by seunlayi(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2015
this is surely end time things

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by pat077: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Front page pls.
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by psyqs(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2015
funny
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
for eyes only

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by akinsadeez(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Choi. The same women who ordered for these cakes will later be forming 'I don't like sex'. How come they like eating a man's balls as cake undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2015
more..

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by dunkem21(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Women love and enjoy sex more than men ..

..Fact.

Have you ever seen them look at a mad man without clothes before?

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2015
horrified

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by supremus: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Forget na women d kerewawa de sweewt pass we know

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by dyttt: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Horrible looking things

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Obinoscopy , Seun , Lalasticlala , Ishilove
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2015
Lol
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Nutase: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pervs
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
A LADY once told me that SOMETHING has to ANGER GOD, for his SECOND COMING to be actualized.

Am beginning to BUY that idea..
BECAUSE with all these THINGS happening ,one can't tell me that GOD is HAPPY...

The BEST PRAYER now is for GOD to EMPOWER US for his services and to enable us see to it that we make HEAVEN..

I ONCE had it very difficult believing in the EXISTENCE of GOD..after going through MEDICAL SCHOOL it got worse..
One day I start down and ask myself
1) "WHO FIXED UP all these things in this WORD APPROPRIATELY""?.

2) WHY is it that everything in the BOOK of the PROPHECY happening FAST and accordingly.

3)EVEN if u don't believe in GOD, Y not believe that EVERYTHING in this world including your DEGREES are VANITY...
(u come to this world, make wealth for others to enjoy who will later join u in death)

I now told myself that as a MED DOCTOR, I may doubt GOD's existence, but I will NEVER DOUBT his WORD/PROPHECIES..

Dat was the Very DAY, I made up my mind to Follow this BOOK, since then am beginning to UNDERSTAND GOD gradually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmmm...what can one say to this? I pray Africans should not in the name of westernisation descend so low to portraying things like this in public o. All is well.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by nedupel(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
For me is business idea.
Cake biz is a competitive market. In other to be in the game,
My guy Na follow up things.
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Enegod(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
angry angry angry
No respect for manhood angry
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by SAMBARRY: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
nedupel:
For me is business idea.
Cake biz is a competitive market. In other to be in the game,
My guy Na follow up things.
exactly its part of creativity and keeping up with the trends

like this one

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by leggo: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Waiting for the hypocritical NL girls who form holier than thou' but in real life are basically plumbers. All sorts of pipes

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Xsenga(f): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Nmeri17: 5:01am On Mar 02, 2015
"a taste of better things to CUM" grin
Re: What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures) by Joel3(m): 5:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Nmeri17:
"a taste of better things to CUM" grin
na only that one you see

(1) (Reply)

'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy / Learn Cream Making With Organic Ingredients. / My Wife Or Wife Of My Brother In Law. At Crossroads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.