Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) (103780 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by tundeotunba(m): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2015
kritikali:

Spiritual fellow..when are you gong stop being delusonal.?
Where are U from? What have U seen? I understand some humans are stupid but some .......... Y do U pray?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by NighttWalker(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2015
buoye1:
Oh Blaad of cow!!Ayam nighttwalker so you're back?OK the group is missing U
You got the wrong person bro
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by kritikali(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2015
tundeotunba:
Where are U from? What have U seen? I understand some humans are stupid but some .......... Y do U pray?

I am from syria and I have seen war. Just apply sense when u wana post mext tme. You don just come here and spew trash. Some of us particularly me are allergic to trash.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by anuda(m): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Proper investigation should be conducted by police/SSS to ascertain the real cause of this. This could be assassination things.....
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by tundeotunba(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2015
kritikali:

I am from syria and I have seen war. Just apply sense when u wana post mext tme. You don just come here and spew trash. Some of us particularly me are allergic to trash.
U dnt tell I'm posting wit out sense or trashy stuff, beta still stick wit Ur beliefs at most, okay? Next time U see such, U might just ignore it. Are U Muslim or Xtian? Or an atheist! Do U think we are alone on here on earth? Better make Ur findings well.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Raiders:
Really sad. But how are we sure that this young lady committed suicide. She might have been murder by her boyfriend or someone and her body was placed there to look like suicide. Unfortunately, Nigeria police is not advanced to conduct autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think she was murder because the position of her slippers should be directly under her body if she committed suicide. But in the picture, her slippers were far from her body which means someone place the slippers there.
you will be a good Profiler in FBI
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by twerkjack: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2015
EYA SEE WHAT LOVE DOES TO YOU.......... THATS WHY I ALWAYS SAY ITS GOOD TO BE CALCULATED AND SOMETIMES COLD. TAKE WHAT U WANT AND FLUSH!!! MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
NegeduGrace:
dis guy oti bad ghaun..
baby, ôdi kwa too much noni!!!
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
baby, ôdi kwa too much noni!!!
hey wats up wit ya?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by HoseaAudu(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2015
candygosh:

Something is just not right. I believe when one wants to commit suicide they need something to stand on.

So we are to believe she just went up the top, tied the rope and then come back down and tie it hard on her neck. Or probably tied the rope to D iron on the top. Tied it on her neck and then jumped!

Oh please they should try another version! Dead don't tell tales, only the almighty knows what's hidden from us.

I Agree with you on this

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Chai chai... anyway
Sai Buhari
Till 2023 grin
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2015
some people just take this "love thing" to a whole different level.well,I pity the parents tho.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Akbee(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
martyns303:

My God, that was very wrong of you. Emotion is one of the most difficult thing to control. Have you ever felt hopeless, frustrated, bitter, depressed and see no reason to live for? You don't know her story or pain, so don't seat at your comfort and call people names. You don't know what people have to go through.

we have only heard that her guy dumped her, we don't know for how many years they have dated, the plans they have made, the sacrifice she had made, the pains and joy she had.

If you have never felt real pain to the point where you have thought about ending your life, then you have no idea what pain is.

For all those going through hard times, please talk to someone.

Not everyone we see with a smile is doing alright.
nice comment.it seems ur a well trained psychologist...
one of the major reasons why people tk their own life is that they dont no what tomorow wl bring to them.im in that same shoe too.i have known no happiness for the past few weeks.i think alot.this is the most critical time in my life.i just need someone to tok to.someone that can assure me that its gonna be alrite soon.i do lack a forsight of the future.i think the word depression best suits my condition.God is alive.i nd more signs.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Adol2016: 5:19am On Mar 11, 2015
martyns303:

My God, that was very wrong of you. t her guy dumped her, we don't know for how many years they have dated, the plans they have made, the sacrifice she had made, the pains and joy she had.

If you have never felt real pain to the point where you have thought about ending your life, then you have no idea what pain is.

[qpost=31497604]
nice comment.it seems ur a well trained psychologist...
one of the major reasons why people tk their own life is that they dont no what tomorow wl bring to them.im in that same shoe too.i have known no happiness for the past few weeks.i think alot.this is the most critical time in my life.i just need someone to tok to.someone that can assure me that its gonna be alrite soon.i do lack a forsight of the future.i think the word depression best suits my condition.God is alive.i nd more signs.[/quote]
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Adol2016: 5:47am On Mar 11, 2015
R.I.P. However, no amount of anger, hurt, pain frustration or annoyance should lead a person into taking own life. It's a sin against God to take that which you cannot give. Furthermore, in certain painful situations, people tend to forget that disappointments could be blessings in disguise. God maybe planning to close a door and open a better one in your life...and boom... you take your life. So, much as we don't know what she was going through in her life leading to this outcome, this action can never be encouraged or suppoeted in any way. shocked
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by yagbaboy1(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2015
martyns303:

My God, that was very wrong of you. Emotion is one of the most difficult thing to control. Have you ever felt hopeless, frustrated, bitter, depressed and see no reason to live for? You don't know her story or pain, so don't seat at your comfort and call people names. You don't know what people have to go through.

we have only heard that her guy dumped her, we don't know for how many years they have dated, the plans they have made, the sacrifice she had made, the pains and joy she had.

. . .
Bros, abeg leave all these epistle. I have been and seen much, yet never contemplated suicide
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by 9jaRonin(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2015
NighttWalker:
Death is not and never the answer, there are many fishes in the sea.

Anyone notice her right hand holding the block and probably trying to lift herself? This shows that even those who want death gets scared of it when it comes.
I don't think she was dead as @ the time they rescued her......unconsçious , yes but dead, no. She may have passed on later.

The position of her hand kept changing in the pictures and her right arm was elevated and touching/ holding the wall in the second. It takes some sort of voluntary action to keep it up like that......if it was placed there by someone else gravity would simply pull it down.

Besides when trying to commit suicide by hanging and you get it all wrong/ your technique is "poor" you would just end up choking yourself.....you might finally die of asphyxiation but this may take hours!

A "good" hanging entails the rope/chord snapping the cervical spine high up in the neck.....death would be instantaneous . You would need a strong rope as well as a tight knot to get the job done.

Just my five naira opinion.......
PS: #DoNotTryThisAtHome........
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
yeye girl. Good for the way you died.You died because of a man translates that you are dumb and f000lish.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by matingo(f): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
She be ogbaje, as her time don reach and nothing kill am, she kuku ma yamutu herself.
R.i.p
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Personally i think this is murder!
Someone killed her & plant it to look like suicide.
1. First of all take look at the position of her shoes, it look like someone arranged it that way, if she has decend willingly her shoes will look disorgnise not arranged, think about it a minute.
2. that rope is too short to level her height, which position was she while she was tying her neck?
3. she was killed before she reach there otherwise she could have upset the zincs at her rightside
4. take look at where her right hand... there no signs of struggling to hold those pieces of stones, her hand just hang there as if it was placed like that.
5. look at her cheek, fingers, toes, ankles there are no signs of bruise which most have occured while she was fallen down.
6. lastly she could not have fallen and face the wall except if she was plant that way.

c'mon Ladies & Gentlemen lets use our reasoning.
R.I.P
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by NobleG1(m): 4:39am On Jun 02, 2015
If it's true she killed herself then I've no sympathy for her. If you must killed yourself for losing boyfriend to another woman then you don't deserve to live on this earth.

The only time I can intentionally commit suicide is when I'm surrounded by lions without any escape route.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Frederick07: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
That's an awkward way to die, kissing the fence because your boyfriend refuses to kiss you.

You are supposed to back the fence not kiss it.
Dumb bitches can't even get suicide right undecided

Quote me please
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by james1(m): 1:55am On Feb 12, 2019
However hard it was for her she should have given herself another chance;shared her story with someone who she trust to talk her through this.she would have gotten help.
RIP.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by nkore85: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2019
WE ARE BACK WITH LEGIT AND RELIABLE SOURCE...NO SCAM ..JUST BELIEVE YOU WILL MAKE IT..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Hangher: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
She was beautiful. Big arms little feeet
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by wolfyellow: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2022
Very sad...rip cry
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by wolfyellow: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunlayi:
I doubt if this story is real, take another look at the pics
what you mean
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Raiders:
Really sad. But how are we sure that this young lady committed suicide. She might have been murder by her boyfriend or someone and her body was placed there to look like suicide. Unfortunately, Nigeria police is not advanced to conduct autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think she was murder because the position of her slippers should be directly under her body if she committed suicide. But in the picture, her slippers were far from her body which means someone place the slippers there.
you are intelligent bro.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by D2l2z(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
God have mercy, this is nonsense
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2023
see better puna been wasted

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.