Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) (103781 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by ofonex: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2015
That a guy jilted u is a enough reason 2 take ur onw life?

D devil is a liar!
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by dazzlinglyme: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
oh please!!! Gimme a break......I have felt raw undiluted pain......I have being betrayed.....but in all these,i am so selfish that I LOVE MYSELF FIRST.....I AM MY FIRST LOVE...fore others.
thank u
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by obivick: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Raiders: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2015
NifemiOlu:

This is Africa where crime scene is always tampered with. So one can not conclude if it was suicide or murder.
I know its in Africa but judging by the picture. Her slippers should have been directly under her legs. Anyway, I hope her family request for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by neyur: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2015
darlenese:
I guess she was depressed and no one noticed it, i feel for her. She was a pretty girl n well endowed . RIP cry

EEyah... The psychologist
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2015
obivick:
Chai ! C fine girl with all the assets .C fresh fine booby....c hip/waist fine shape.You hv all things bt u decide 2 take ur life.......what a pity.
So this is all you saw undecided
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Aitee1: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:
abeg she die with her punny?

No she drop am for you, rush go check your door post undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
What a wasted life, when so many re dying 2 be in her arms. Wasted pussy
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Even though dere is no forgiveness in d grave jesus I still plead ur mercy upon her soul..

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2015
What's up with d youths of today?last week was a male corper committing d same act coz a lady dumped him,why not try another option, listen, there is no such thing as "special spouse created for you",your compatible with a a handful opposite sex,see how a pretty girl was wasted,she lived fast,died young and left a beautiful corpse*
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2015
martyns303:

My God, that was very wrong of you. Emotion is one of the most difficult thing to control. Have you ever felt hopeless, frustrated, bitter, depressed and see no reason to live for? You don't know her story or pain, so don't seat at your comfort and call people names. You don't know what people have to go through.

we have only heard that her guy dumped her, we don't know for how many years they have dated, the plans they have made, the sacrifice she had made, the pains and joy she had.

If you have never felt real pain to the point where you have thought about ending your life, then you have no idea what pain is.

For all those going through hard times, please talk to someone.

Not everyone we see with a smile is doing alright.

1 million likes. Some people just don't understand. Our ability to handle our emotions differ. For some they do a good job for even the tough at heart they try but it's not an easy task.
But 4 the faint at heart. God help us. When I started chemo I was very suicidal, at times I pondered jumping off a bridge into d ocean or not going 4 d chemo at all. But I dealt with it pretty well but I must say not an easy task where u know u have just being diagnosed of cancer.
God help us!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
hani2348:
I know we meant to respect the dead and all but this needs beating cause her dumbness is limited edition
oh my guard!you are dazzling beautifully made! nice pic. please don't view mine yet .
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by martyns303(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Bro, your statement is true but the logic behind it is faulty! Look people who commit suicide are the most weakest of the human race. They are not suppose to live in the first place because of their weak emotions and psychological imbalance. Humans are configured to withstand any type of shock hence you see people moving on after losing a dear one. God made us so because he knows we will experience all forms of emotional tribulations. A lot of us have experienced more severe challenges yet we overcame them and moved on in life. What you failed to understand is that time heals all wounds. So bro,there is no justification to taking ones live. It is an aberration!

"They are not supposed to live in the first place"? You are trying to come out as considerate but you are no different, who are you to decide who lives and who shouldn't ? One has no right to live because they have "weak emotions"? What is the difference between us and animals then? The strong should kill off the weak because "they have no reason to live in the first place". Am not trying to justify her actions, but don't judge anyone till you have walked a mile in their shoes, and if you her able to stand the hard time, good.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by eldoradoxx: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2015
fromnigeria:
As much as this is bad news, Am wondering how it got to the politics section.

Both are saddening indeed.
That girl is a PDP member who suspects defeat just like Bode George. Hehehehehehehe. On a more serious note, this is very bad. No body is worth any other person's tears in situation like a break up of relationship let alone taking of ones own life. What ever you were not born with, you can live without. It is absolutely saddening.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Even though dere is no forgiveness in d grave jesus I still plead ur mercy upon her soul..
hi, hello, how are you? are you from Kongi state?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by martyns303(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
oh please!!! Gimme a break......I have felt raw undiluted pain......I have being betrayed.....but in all these,i am so selfish that I LOVE MYSELF FIRST.....I AM MY FIRST LOVE...fore others.

And I am glad that you were able to come out of it strong, thank God for strength.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
martyns303:

And I am glad that you were able to come out of it strong, thani God for strength.
I believe God gave us equal strenght........
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by ayo0147(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
too much home problem undecided undecided undecidedRIP........
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
TI1919:
It's not easy, kai I feel for her...
At least we saw this so our generation should not repeat such. I wish her family the heart to bear the lost.
Loss not lost.
dunderhead

Topic

undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
NighttWalker:
Death is not and never the answer, there are many fishes in the sea.

Anyone notice her right hand holding the block and probably trying to lift herself? This shows that even those who want death gets scared of it when it comes.
maybe that was the last point or last activity before she breathed her last....did you noticed the outstreched stiffened legs in the third pic. when one dies the body stiffens and enters a physiological state called rigor mortis, Temporary stiffness of joints and muscular rigidity occurring after death.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by greall12(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Dis is not the best thing for you.
No Pain
No Gain

Any Way RIP
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2015
eldoradoxx:
That girl is a PDP member who suspects defeat just like Bode George. Hehehehehehehe. On a more serious note, this is very bad. No body is worth any other person's tears in situation like a break up of relationship let alone taking of ones own life. What ever you were not born with, you can live without. It is absolutely saddening.
Honestly it is maddening.....cry all you want....go crazy all you want...but channel the anger to a better you.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by martyns303(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
I believe God gave us equal strenght........

You have no idea, but it is well.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by OXYGEN01: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Pain:
This doesn't look exactly Nigerian. It may well be Cameroon or Ghana.
Looks like the only African country nigerians know is Ghana.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by 12ema: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2015
No suicide note? Then how was it concluded it was suicide? It could easily have been murder.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by gidjah(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2015
In the words /lines of brick and Lace ;LOVE IS WICKED
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by martyns303(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2015
candygosh:

1 million likes. Some people just don't understand. Our ability to handle our emotions differ. For some they do a good job for even the tough at heart they try but it's not an easy task.
But 4 the faint at heart. God help us. When I started chemo I was very suicidal, at times I pondered jumping off a bridge into d ocean or not going 4 d chemo at all. But I dealt with it pretty well but I must say not an easy task where u know u have just being diagnosed of cancer.
God help us!

It is well. I have had reason to sit down and think about my life and my future.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2015
candygosh:

God help us!
oh dear...an e-hug to you...
..hope you are stronger!

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Raiders:
I know its in Africa but judging by the picture. Her slippers should have been directly under her legs. Anyway, I hope her family request for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
wrong...the jerking action of her body and legs would have made her slippers to be thrown far away.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2015
See as she set,just waste her life for nothing,the way people dey mumu these days ehn
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Achilies(m): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2015
Some people can be foliish o.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by lovat(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Raiders:
Really sad. But how are we sure that this young lady committed suicide. She might have been murder by her boyfriend or someone and her body was placed there to look like suicide. Unfortunately, Nigeria police is not advanced to conduct autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think she was murder because the position of her slippers should be directly under her body if she committed suicide. But in the picture, her slippers were far from her body which means someone place the slippers there.
does that look like a Nigeria police, naija girls don't fall for this kind of stunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.