Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos (64033 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by raayah(f): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Dubemkelly:
The heart is what really matters... Africans and their perceptions about religion

Religion has made them nuts!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Evangelist with sexy eyes, how nice.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by onila(f): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2015
that woman is so razz

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Evangelical seduction.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by ezeego1986: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Wetin dem dey evangelize
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by MARKone(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Evange... Preach on sista cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Jaygrl(f): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Abeg did you say she is an evangelist? If this one come evangelize to me na run I go run o.The make up is too loud biko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Adyrin(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Sharap there ♍γ̲̣̣ friend!
Did you appoint Jesus before that you want to disappoint Him?
Bluetooth2:

Jesus must be disappointed in what the church has become.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by DREAZY: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by alphaconde(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Using Gods work and house to launder their dirty names. Some one is still going to pay tithe to her now. Smh
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

What is the standard attire an Evangelist should be wearing?

Modest apparel but you are a woman I suppose.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Adyrin(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Ask google
ezeego1986:
Wetin dem dey evangelize
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by raayah(f): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2015
akinsadeez:

Then why is it that churches enforce a dress code if d heart is all that matters? So a pastor Mrs can dress like a street walker because the heart is all that matters. Do you remember d uproar caused sometime ago by a female preacher who put her boobs on full display while preaching. In fact, it means someone like you will support the practice of the naked church in US because the heart.......

in my opinion, the heart matters as well as outward dressing. Like someone said above, if I am an unbeliever and she approaches me like that, the first thing on my mind won't be about God or salvation.

It is not our business. God is the owner of the church. Let him judge and reveal his true servants!.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by neyur: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Dubemkelly:
The heart is what really matters... Africans and their perceptions about religion

Somewhat it matters but ur physical appearance should atleast justifies your heart.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Adyrin(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2015
shachris:
Evangelical seduction.
You need rehab....Go to church U̶̲̥̅̊ ram
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Go....ing................!

Any tape of her sermons yet? grin
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2015
This is WHAT WERE ARE TALKING ABOUT..
GOD has seen something..

Well something will definitely PROPEL the COMING OF CHRIST...

I just pray that I will be FULLY PREPARED before then.
Because NIGERIA is enough HELL on its own
But even after many years, this woman just dey fresh anyhow...oh boi... cheesy cheesy
Adyrin:
Sharap there ♍γ̲̣̣ friend!
Did you appoint Jesus before that you want to disappoint Him?

Jesus wept
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Jaygrl(f): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185
Scam,Scammer,Scammest!!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Adyrin(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2015
...........At least "justify" not justifies!
neyur:

Somewhat it matters but ur physical appearance should atleast justifies your heart.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Her brows though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by OgunjiSAYO(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Who says dress doesn't matter ? people read ur outward appearance b4 even listen to ur preaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

Religion has made them nuts!
Raayah..have u seen Ur EUCHARIA..
CAN she walk up to U like this for evangelism..?

My sister WAKE UP..
CHRISTIANITY na VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS

The way u conduct yourself as a CHRISTIAN matters ,because that is what RADIATES to the people around you.

OKOTIE has divorced more than ONCE, yet h hear some CHRISTIANS here say it doesn't MATTER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by raayah(f): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2015
kayciano:

Raayah..have u seen Ur EUCHARIA..
CAN she walk up to U like this for evangelism..?

My sister WAKE UP..
CHRISTIANITY na VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS

I have no business with Eucharia. If she walks up to me to evangelize. I either accept or Decline.

You're right. Christainity is serious business. Serious business of worshipping Christ and spreading the gospel.
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by realGURU(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2015
She no be firewood oo!
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2015
She resemble mami water from dem buhari village river sent 2 stop goodluck from winnin d presidential election..Goodluck till 2019..[size=8pt]
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
jamalchance:
Ah werey ...... But she really looks like one of those really expensive ones

All na packaging. Abi u no know?
Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Whobedatte(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
raayah:

What is the standard attire an Evangelist should be wearing?
There should be moderation in the way a self professing xtian dresses. This is too extreme, even our torchbearers "the whites" would not appear in such grotesque manner

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by mezebel(f): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
How can she be applying curve3 and bold 5 at the same time. More like a tired prostitude...

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Adyrin:

You need rehab....Go to church U̶̲̥̅̊ ram

get thee behind me, you scrupulous nimp! Don't ever quote me in your life again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.