Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) (41675 Views)

Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Casualties Evacuates At Scene Of Maiduguri University Bomb Blast (photo) / NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
I even bought SUGAR CANE there exactly where the bomb went off after my PHYSICS EXAMS.. But na purge na him force me go house.. Indeed GOD is greater than the greatest.. #ADOYII
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by datguru: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Aitee1:

shocked shocked shocked

Smh...

Chai, my babe don catch me. Dear I'm sorry about that, it just that the guy didn't upload the thing on time
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by kemnareal: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks to Almight God.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Haryourdeiji(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
wow lucky u
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank God 4 ur lives. I'm so happy 4 ur parents
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Dammyjohn(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
GOD!I thank you for saving them.Halleluyah.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by mustymatic(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by mustymatic(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
jeeqaa7:
How much is your dowry combined? Since una be lucky sisters. I wanna marry all three so I can be a 3 star general..

This coment doesn't make sense to me but I know some pple would still understand ... Incase it make sense to you .. Please explain to others what I am trying to say
Not Good bro...not Good.
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Aitee1: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
datguru:

Chai, my babe don catch me. Dear I'm sorry about that, it just that the guy didn't upload the thing on time

Forgiven!!!

Go and sin no more grin
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by mustymatic(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
iwezor1:
undecided Did they give God thanks today in church?
Jesus neva go church
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Rick9(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank God for them oh
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by philme16: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dem time never reach
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
chidiezeh:

Pix: L-R: Aisha, Amina and Hauwa
JESUS SAFES THEM! THANK GOD!
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Adamumhd(m): 3:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Ikon Allah!
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Don't just knw how to beg these bh people. They re causing great pains in homes. Imagine what their dad would av been going through if not for the mercies of God.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE so as not to fall for fraud.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer, as not even father Christmas would sell at such price.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=cybaj09 post=31204218][/quote]

If I slap u eh! Ur ancestors will see stars
Re: Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) by luluosas(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
To God be all the glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo] / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.