Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics (2457 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by sixtuschimere: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Twitter credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks

Oby Ezekwesili has taken to twitter to blast Assistant Inspector-General of Poilce, Joseph Mbu,over his recent comment that police men should kill 20 civilians for every police man killed in the coming election.

According to her,people like Mbu should not be the face of police.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Oby is Obasanjo concubine

Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by EdCure: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Mbu has no business being a police officer. He should be made to head PDP thugery wing.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by jigga40(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Politics aside, why on earth would a police office make that kind of statement?.... Anyways, that can happen only in Nigeria!!! Smh

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Flets: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Oby the ugly twitter activist
What comments does she have on the ongoing onslaught on bokoharam by Nigerian army?
Why her sudden silence on the victory?

I pity anyone who takes this attention seeker seriously

10 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by kuuljay(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Gej till 2019

and your mum is....?

10 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2015
This woman should get herself a man and stay quiet. She is disturbing the neighbours.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Mbu is my boss and the next IGP

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by phlemzy: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2015
studio14:
Mbu is my boss and the next IGP
Pls wake up from this bad dream. You have a mannerless boss who will never assume the seat of the IGP. He is too loquacious,arrogant & reckless in the use of his tongue. He is only enjoying the gradually fading grace of PEJ. Justice will be done to him in soonest time.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
kuuljay:
and your mum is....?

You are a son of a rabid dog
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by sammieguze(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Na now day just break for her
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by dokyOloye: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Looks like this woman is estranged from her family just like Obasanjo.
So much bitterness and obviously jobless.
Mbu said if thugs kill a policeman,then policemen will kill 20 thugs.
He never said they will kill law abiding citizens.
Why is APC jittery about this?
Maybe they were planning to unleash large scale thuggery

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by dokyOloye: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Flets:
What comments does she have on the ongoing onslaught on bokoharam by Nigerian army?

I wonder why some ppl haven't noticed that d gang called APC doesn't care abt Nigerians at all,they just wants power by all means.
Not even a word of commendation for our military in the recent successes recorded against boko haram.

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by kelechiodo(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Oby has gone mad. When Boko kidnapped
Chibok girls she marched against fg and not boko. Now the army is winning the war, she refused to March in their support. She is simply mad and boko supporter.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Trut(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Oby the attention seeker
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Ayekotoo(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2015
dokyOloye:
Looks like this woman is estranged from her family just like Obasanjo.
So much bitterness and obviously jobless.
Mbu said if thugs kill a policeman,then policemen will kill 20 thugs.
He never said they will kill law abiding citizens.
Why is APC jittery about this?
Maybe they were planning to unleash large scale thuggery
Why do you like twisting words? where did u see him used thugs? source?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Meiji(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2015
I really hope that those who are attacking Aunty Oby on this thread are doing so just because they don't like her... rather than because they support what Mbu said.

I really hope so.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Boss13: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2015
Flets:

I hope Mbu's men shoot your left leg only then you would understand the gravity of Mbu's statement. We are in a society where people do not respect the rule of law and extra-judiciary killings is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by tociano009(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2015
This woman need mental checked, I pray Gani fawehinm is alive I will know how buhari will contest for president without certificate

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by obibankz(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by sixtuschimere: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2015
tociano009:
This woman need mental checked, I pray Gani fawehinm is alive I will know how buhari will contest for president without certificate
Maybe cos she is not recognised in GEJ's administration

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
phlemzy:
Pls wake up from this bad dream. You have a mannerless boss who will never assume the seat of the IGP. He is too loquacious,arrogant & reckless in the use of his tongue. He is only enjoying the gradually fading grace of PEJ. Justice will be done to him in soonest time.
JOSEPH MBU MBU MY BOSS THE NEXT INSPECTOR GRNERAL OF POLICE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA LOUIS EDET HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
mbu d no nonsense man...

flush any idiot on ur way including buhari
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
this woman nd her big mouth sef!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
interesting
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
good
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by ogbronx(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nairaland is now an extension of AIT. Where is the integrity, objectively and honour? Are we now a people completely without shame. Totally ignorant of the effects of our behaviour on future generations?
Its so obvious that the modes are bias or have been compromised. The increase of TAN robots to nairaland is alarming.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Will be really nice if Oby criticized evenly. I know she is not partisan, but she will earn more respect if she criticized both PDP and APC. Falana is a greater activist because of this
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by tociano009(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Maybe cos she is not recognised in GEJ's administration
you get it
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by ndcide(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mbu was on point.

oby should relax. the warning have been sent by Mbu. it is simply a forceful one.

any thug or group who brings on negative force to bear will be overwhelmed... that's the message.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by BodyKiss(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Gej till 2019

Tackle the issue she raised, not her person.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by kuuljay(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

You are a son of a rabid dog
may amadioha sow your nyash with bicycle spoke!!! Go look your assumed father in the eye and ask him who your real father is and then come back to me,ignorant repulsive bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election / General Buhari At The Military Training College In 1962 When He Was 20(picture) / Asari Dokubo Threatens Fg And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.