Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics (2455 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
kuuljay:
may amadioha sow your nyash with bicycle spoke!!! Go look your assumed father in the eye and ask him who your real father is and then come back to me,ignorant repulsive bastard

Product of dog's sperm

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by MayorofLagos(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
Oby is Obasanjo concubine

Gej till 2019

...so

بوهاري هو APC الإرهابي هل بوكو حرام

Measuring the rapid success with which Jonathan is responding to bokoharam when his power and income is put on the line, is it not safe to conclude that his lackadaisical reaction and nonchalant responses for 4yrs were calculated and that late Azazi was correct when he said PDP is bokoharam?

Please substitute Buhari's name with Jonathan's and update your signature.

Bloody gnat! angry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
MayorofLagos:

...so

Measuring the rapid success with which Jonathan is responding to bokoharam when his power and income is put on the line, is it not safe to conclude that his lackadaisical reaction and nonchalant responses for 4yrs were calculated and that late Azazi was correct when he said PDP is bokoharam?

Please substitute Buhari's name with Jonathan's and update your signature.

Bloody gnat! angry

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Your father bloody gnat
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by kuuljay(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Product of dog's sperm

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram

loooool I thought I was talking to human being never knw it's one of the Internet thugs.i shouldn't have wasted my time cos I don't discus politics...at list not with jobless youths employed by politicians to do them thuggery.at the end if them no pay you your balance na still Nairaland here we go here am how your low life was taken away by a trigger happy policeman.i advice you to go get a job.i have one and didn't lick a politicians ass to get it
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
kuuljay:
loooool I thought I was talking to human being never knw it's one of the Internet thugs.i shouldn't have wasted my time cos I don't discus politics...at list not with jobless youths employed by politicians to do them thuggery.at the end if them no pay you your balance na still Nairaland here we go here am how your low life was taken away by a trigger happy policeman.i advice you to go get a job.i have one and didn't lick a politicians ass to get it

But i can feed your useless father

Apc is boko haram

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by sammyj: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by kuuljay(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

But i can feed your useless father

Apc is boko haram

loool with what lwkmd tell the person who is helping do the typing to remove this copy and paste they gave you.abi you no go school ni? Your name even states you are a potential terrost.loooool now do away with the copy and paste let's see how good you are.you must have sucked a lot of cocks before they gave you political thug job armed with a tecno.oya engage me no more copy and paste grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by kuuljay(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Thunder blaster your intestine there

Foolish vagabond
Useless nonentity
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
looooooool (foolish vagabond,useless nonentity)lwkmd those were insults we used while when I was in primary school,it looks like your handler I mean the guy wey dey type for you to copy did not even go to collage he should have known those are clichés.and the few words you have memorised can't just leave you alone grin grin grin grin grin buhari is a terrorist.apc is bokoharam.gej till 2019 are you that dull!!!!!! Am not even an Apc member but tell me something new. grin grin grin grin omg am having fun here
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
kuuljay:
looooooool (foolish vagabond,useless nonentity)lwkmd those were insults we used while when I was in primary school,it looks like your handler I mean the guy wey dey type for you to copy did not even go to collage he should have known those are clichés.and the few words you have memorised can't just leave you alone grin grin grin grin grin buhari is a terrorist.apc is bokoharam.gej till 2019 are you that dull!!!!!! Am not even an Apc member but tell me something new. grin grin grin grin omg am having fun here

You're not Apc bastard

And you allowed me to waste my time with you

You must be a mad man grin

Well any body that is not Apc bastard is automatically my brother

May Allah (PBH) bless you
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts AIG Mbu On Twitter:You Can't Be The Voice Of Police(Pics by kuuljay(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

You're not Apc bastard

And you allowed me to waste my time with you

You must be a mad man grin

Well any body that is not Apc bastard is automatically my brother

May Allah (PBH) bless you
grin grin grin grin grin grin,funny fellowgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Sai Buhari Chanter Reaction To Gmb's Absence During The Presidential Debate. / Civil War: Ex-minister Nwosu Faults Gowon’s Comments On Ojukwu / Appeals Court: Bakery Can't Refuse To Make Wedding Cake For Gay Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.