Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? (57299 Views)

Who Was The Owner Of The Rooster That Crowed When Peter Denied Jesus? / Who Owns The Cock That Crowed As A Result Of Peter's Deniall / Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by valmunich(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Please, this is an easy question and the correct answer gets something, trust me cool

So since I've been reading the bible and listening to the gospel, this question though seems funny has been troubling my mind for quite a while

I shoot...

Who owns the cock that crowed after peter denied Jesus thrice

1 Like

Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Who did Cain marry to raise kids? Who is the father of God? was God made or created?

Or let me bring it home to u, why is ur di*k in front and not at the back? Who designed it that way?

Irrelevant questions leads to nowhere. What is available to u is available for your learning, others should be let go for they don't belong to u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by wiseone28: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2015
it was my cock

1 Like

Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2015
who owns the weeed you just smoked?

5 Likes

Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2015
That is, iiikpu na Oootu kedu nke tolu? cheesy
Azu ikpukpu! angry

1 Like

Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by Enegod(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
I guess the rooster was yours.

shocked Dude you must be immortal mehn. How are you still alive till this day?
Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by ginawest(f): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2015
APGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by valmunich(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2015
ginawest:
APGA
LMAO
Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by Johnsown1(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2015
The rooster that crewed on jesus denail by peter was owned by God.
He sent that rooster to crowed in the fullfilment of the prophecy of jesus.. "peter, before the cock crow this night you will deny me thrice".(matt. 26:34)
Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by ImadeUReadThis: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
The lowest based currency denominator in the spiritual realm is the Chicken.

The chicken is sacrificed to consult with the spirit realm.

Ever heard of the riddle: why did the chicken cross the road? with it's apt reply of to get to the other side

The other side represents the other realm and the chicken crossing the road is the sacrifice of the chicken.

This riddle was used by the occult in Europe as a secret code among their members.

Now why the chicken? Why do the occult and satanist slaughter a chicken to consult their demons?

The Chicken crows twice at night; just as we cross midnight and when dawn is about to break.

The period from midnight to dawn is the time the demons roam freely. The Cock announces the devil's presence at midnight and signals his departure at dawn.

Jesus was arrested and held through out the night up till dawn before he was taken to Pontius Pilate's palace.

The cock crowed three times at this signifies the devil's presence who tempted Peter with the spirit of fear. At the last crow, Jesus locked eyes with Peter. Earlier, Jesus had warned Peter of the Devil's plan to tempt him. This is coming after Jesus had ordained Peter as his successor.

The Denial of Peter is a warning from Christ on how the devil will corrupt the future church.

The three cock crows represent the three false churches notably, the unholy Catholic church, the Protestant movement and the end time evangelical movement.

The cock crowed to warn Peter of the devil's presence.

The devil has a thing for chickens because only they can warn of his presence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
valmunich:
Please, this is an easy question and the correct answer gets something, trust me cool

So since I've been reading the bible and listening to the gospel, this question though seems funny has been troubling my mind for quite a while

I shoot...

grin.

It's KingEbukasBlog
Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by noblefrank31(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2018
»» Are Weary And Tired Of Life? Jesus Wants To Do A New Thing In Your Life Today! See Powerful Prayer Points For Instant Breakthroughs And Miracles!
Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by valmunich(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2018
Three years later, someone went to exhume this thread grin
Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by ScienceWatch: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
valmunich:

I shoot...

Compliments of the season to you and your family. It is easy to guess why your mind has been troubled till now Sir. You would have found you answer in the Atheists bible called NO-god, in Ath4 verse 214 it clearly says that the prophet of modern Atheism is the owner of the cock that crowed after Peter's denial of the true messiah.

Now you answer this easy question; Why did Hitler first become Atheist in order to kill millions of Jews?
Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by ScienceWatch: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
The lowest based currency denominator in the spiritual realm is the Chicken.

The chicken is sacrificed to consult with the spirit realm. Now why the chicken? Why do the occult and satanist slaughter a chicken to consult their demons?

The Chicken crows twice at night; just as we cross midnight and when dawn is about to break.

The period from midnight to dawn is the time the demons roam freely. The Cock announces the devil's presence at midnight and signals his departure at dawn.

The devil has a thing for chickens because only they can warn of his presence

I have been repeatedly asking Atheists, "Why did the chicken cross the road." Only one honest Atheist explained.

Based on the amazing facts you presented earlier, I have a new question for Atheists, "Why do Christians say to you, dont be chicken."
The dark occult and satanist slaughter a chicken to consult their demons? Is there any connection between Atheism and the occult?

2 Likes

Re: Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? by Timisamd(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
ScienceWatch:
I have been repeatedly asking Atheists, "Why did the chicken cross the road." Only one honest Atheist explained.

Based on the amazing facts you presented earlier, I have a new question for Atheists, "Why do Christians say to you, dont be chicken."
The dark occult and satanist slaughter a chicken to consult their demons? Is there any connection between Atheism and the occult?

Pls can you throw more light ti this ?

(1) (Reply)

I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.