Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] (56471 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950 / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Daniel058(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
realGURU:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
boy, how much have you made..... SCREENSHOT OF UR BANK ALERT OR I DONT BELIEVE YOUR LIE...ALREADY I NO SAY NA LIE
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by dvee2: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
luggy:
some time, some of u misunderstand., the blame should go to the govoernor of that particular state, the governor is incharge of infrastructures in the state . for bauchi state, uguda should hold respondsible for not providing infrastructures for his state

Yes agreed, and Yagudu is what? PDP, SAME OLD party, killing Nigerians for 15 years, and their leader is promising good dividend next year if elected, and fools like you will come say I am voting GEJ not PDP. But in Rivers state you will be shouting I am voting PDP not Wike.

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by chi4ik(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
everybody blaming GEJ, what is d work of d state governors, wait a minute, that must b state secondary school & state government should do there work abeg.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Horlufemi(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:
Dancing at NEVER AGAIN BEAT....#Never Again will our classrooms be in this condition!!!!#Never Again will our children suffer from mental slavery from poor education background!!! Never Again!!!! GEJ is here to transform all ramifications of Nigeria and Nigerians!!!!! Never Again!!!

I could curse you but I'll ask you these logical questions.

What happened to the 4 years + 1 year in power?

Why has this been like this?

Do you think he would do such in another 4 years.

The bible says woe unto those that see evil and call it good and see Good then call it evil. even those who see darkness and call it light and see light and call it darkness.

Even if Buhari is a terrorist, do you have any coherent proof.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by chi4ik(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
everybody blaming GEJ, what is d work of d state governors, wait a minute, that must b state secondary school & state government should do there work abeg.....
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
I knw na. I meant "Nigerian Sister"........there are lotta foreigners on Nairaland

Btw, how come u were able to comprehend d lingo?
oh u welcome bro*รจ-hug grin.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Wuuworld(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Horlufemi:

I could curse you but I'll ask you these logical questions.

What happened to the 4 years + 1 year in power?

Why has this been like this?

Do you think he would do such in another 4 years.

The bible says woe unto those that see evil and call it good and see Good then call it evil. even those who see darkness and call it light and see light and call it darkness.

Even if Buhari is a terrorist, do you have any coherent proof.
where the school buildings and environment standard before he took over the leadership post...why did his predecessors left those schools in that condition?..be wise!!
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by agarawu23(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
realGURU:
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
lubbish

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by redsun(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Distorted education. From the onset, the childrdn are conditioned to fail.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by masciv: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:
Dancing at NEVER AGAIN BEAT....#Never Again will our classrooms be in this condition!!!!#Never Again will our children suffer from mental slavery from poor education background!!! Never Again!!!! GEJ is here to transform all ramifications of Nigeria and Nigerians!!!!! Never Again!!!

Don't think you can have sense Ever Again!

Who was and is still in charge of the nation
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Switpal(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
realGURU:
kiss
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Horlufemi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:
where the school buildings and environment standard before he took over the leadership post...why did his predecessors left those schools in that condition?..be wise!!
even if his predecessors left the schools in that condition. what's stopping him from not doing what's right. you can't be wrong in doing what's right. he has all the chance to make change but he wants to conform to the same of the same. your argument is invalid.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by leo1234(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
realGURU:
How much have they paid u so far?
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Wuuworld(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
masciv:

Don't think you can have sense Ever Again!

Who was and is still in charge of the nation
I ptiy for the womb dt gave birth to u,who told u that pix was under GEJ administration? Where is it written there?....Ewu
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by macjoshmini(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please m.r president should see this.somtimes i feel we should buhari a chance
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by samplegirl(f): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
njays24:
Wait a minute! The state gets federal allocations,what is the governor doing with it;the local govt where the school is located gets allocation from the state govt;what do they do with all the money? Marry 13yr old virgins I guess.

You dey mind the fools? Northerners never value education and animals will come here and start blaming the central government.

Nobody blames the lower echolon of government before going to Abuja. Goodluck will build school, hire teachers and be the gateman just to satisfy all these morons here.

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by samplegirl(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
2fine2fast:
There are hundreds of these in every state of Nigeria.
God help our institutions, God save Nigeria.

Pure lies, it is not in every state. Show me where you have it in Amambra state. Please prove that your pictures are recent. Don't give us images during Mbadinuju regime.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by politicalpastor: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
why will boko haran not brainwash people , common chair nor dey classroom .
look @ the environment self, nothing to write home about. the nigerian govt must engage in massive infrastructures in the north while the military are doing what they knows best. military might alone cant solve the problem , they must add other things to compliment the hard work of the military. i learn this from the United states govt.

vjsmiles:
angry
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Oildichotomy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
ollah1:

She is low but you are the person that is high on cheap and strong drugs. She said the truth but u hate it. Using ur present to kill ur future. Btw, Hw much did you sell ur pvc?
The same amount you sold yours? Mortgaging your future for a party that does not give a hoot who you are!
How dumb can that be?
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by tomzman: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is a shame
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oildichotomy:
The same amount you sold yours? Mortgaging your future for a party that does not give a hoot who you are!
How dumb can that be?

I didn't sef mine. I know my rights. I'm gonna vote for the candidate that duly deserves it.
I have decided
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by abuharris: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
The state of this sch has been like this for yrs,if I am nt mistaken,(Obasanjo & Yara Dua tenure included).my Question is this;
1 where is the state allocation?
2 where is the LG allocation?
3 is there not at least a rich follow in that community who would help with chairs

There are some schools like this in my state(EDO),if nt worst.But,that is nt to say the state govt has nt been doing well rehabilitating them.its a gradual process.Having said that,if u post this pics to discredit GEJ,you are sick..the state Govt,needs to do something.the Local govt,needs to do something.even the local(citizens of that Community needs to do something.if they can't afford it financially,at least post like this against the state and local Govt (instead of against GEJ) would help. mobilise the citizens against any political campaign,be it PDP or APC candidate.if u want my people to vote u,renovate these schools would do.if u re nt doing this,and you are from that community or state,you're just as guilty as them.thank you.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by makazona(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
the last time i checked,secondary education is in the concurrent legislative list...so the state need to wake up.

This attitude of not holding our LG chairmen n state Governors responsible for their actions and inactions should be reversed by Nigerians cz this is a federal system with share powers.
Blaming GEJ for everything!!

when u sleep late,blame GEJ
cook insipid soup,blame GEJ
throw dirts out of ur moving vehicle,blame GEJ for d dirty country
make and answer call while driving,when caught,blame GEJ

mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Malachyia(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is serious, is this still existing in our modern day Nigeria? Is it not the state ones governed by Adamu Mu'asu the current PDP chairman and presently Yuguda being its governor? PDP 16 wasted yes, am disappointed in PDP.
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Visocrate(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Big lie na arrangi be this during service my principal did same too in an abadoned class room just to get govt attention and money na wash jor
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by doublem: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lifebender:
State:Bauchi
Capital:Bauchi
Governor:Isa Yuguda
Party: PDP(Leading party)
Assumed Office:May 27 2007
Years active:8 yrs
Achievement:Nil
M. Allocation:21.4Bn
Predecessor:Adamu Muazu
Year Active:8yrs
Present Position: PDP National Chairman

And those are the supporter of our amiable president.SMH.

Stupidity is when u use gen set to charge ur phone and sill get on Nairaland to type GEJ TILL 2019
My brother God will bless you with this analysis
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by Charly68: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Eeyah GEj till 2019. Tuguda till 2030 abi who is their Governor. May God take away the peace of these useless leaders who enjoyed scholarship but are inconsiderate on the welfare of these children
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by lifegate007(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
It time we tell ourselves the truth. A government that have served for over eight years and can not do Anything, such should not be given another chance, I wonder what type of change should we expect again undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by akinladejo: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION This is what u see when we ve corrupt leaders in power, these thing u are seen does not start today. I served in dat state back then in 2001 when Adamu Muazu was d governor it was excatly like this. Am not suprise seen things like this when oga at the top said stealing money that was to be used for class room renovation and equip is stole and is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by nnachukz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:
Dancing at NEVER AGAIN BEAT....#Never Again will our classrooms be in this condition!!!!#Never Again will our children suffer from mental slavery from poor education background!!! Never Again!!before u start to criticize GEJ,be very sure dt it was never stated that the school started under his regime...! GEJ is here to transform all ramifications of Nigeria and Nigerians!!!!! Never Again!!!
it is a secondary school own by state government not federal. The north and their governors don't like education. Illiteracy makes them to shout Asia buhari and kill for him even when he has done nothing for them
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by nnachukz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wuuworld:
Dancing at NEVER AGAIN BEAT....#Never Again will our classrooms be in this condition!!!!#Never Again will our children suffer from mental slavery from poor education background!!! Never Again!!before u start to criticize GEJ,be very sure dt it was never stated that the school started under his regime...! GEJ is here to transform all ramifications of Nigeria and Nigerians!!!!! Never Again!!!
it is a secondary school own by state government not federal. The north and their governors don't like education. Illiteracy makes them to shout Asia buhari even when he has done nothing for them
Re: See An SS1 Classroom In Bauchi [PHOTO] by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
May God save Nigeria.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop! Don't Buy That HND Form! / What Is The Direct Opposite Of "Sorry" / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.