Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,691 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? (2238 Views)

Five Most Overrated Nigerian Artistes / OC Ukeje Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by jiggaz(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
I can't seem to understand the media hype. Nigerian media keeps hyping this guy and i don't know why though. I am not hating oo before una throw me bomb.

I haven't seen any of the guy's movies cos i can't imagine going to the cinema to watch Nollywood movie, i will sleep for there. Most Nollywood cinema movies looks too Western. I prefer their village films. If i wan watch Western movies, i know where to find it.

So Nairalanders, why do Nigerian media hype dis guy? Is he dat good? Anybody seen his movies?

Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by temitemi1(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by Mimienudles(f): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2015
'you killed someone and hide the body, that is not an accident!' Trust me, that is the movie I watch over and over again just to see him talk. Guy, I like that guy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by Karmatyra(f): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2015
......when love happens. .....I love the guy. smiley
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by sholatech(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2015
@ OP, can't get you pls. You used the word ' Over rated' and yet claim you have Not watched any of his movies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by Komedy(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2015
sholatech:
@ OP, can't get you pls. You used the word ' Over rated' and yet claim you have Not watched any of his movies.
actually doesn't make sense at all,shud simply hav asked how good is O.C Ukeje and we wey dey watch 9ja movies go gladly tell yu.btw O.C is very good.really good. @OP yu mite wanna watch secret room to see for ursef

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by Sarimah(f): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
the guy is good and I don't think he's overrated
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by londoner: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
He deserves the hype.....he is great at what he does.
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by pitipom: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have also wondered at the positive media attention he gets,have watched only one of his movies "Two brides and a Baby" and I felt his acting was just Average. Not looking forward to watching more movies from him soon.
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by jiggaz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Since most of y'all say he's good. then so be it then.
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by veave(f): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
You haven't seen his movies and you come here to talk trash? Why do people like spoiling other peoples hustle abeg... Repent so that God can pity you and bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by jiggaz(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
veave:
You haven't seen his movies and you come here to talk trash? Why do people like spoiling other peoples hustle abeg... Repent so that God can pity you and bless you.
O C is dat you? Calm down man, am not spoiling ur hustle. just dat i see the trailer of ur movies on most mainstream media so i became curious.
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by jiggaz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
veave:
So God can pity me and bless me? loool dis is sooo hilarious. U don't know me yet u come here to talk trash. I can feed ur whole family so calm ur tits.
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by veave(f): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
jiggaz:
O C is dat you? Calm down man, am not spoiling ur hustle. just dat i see the trailer of ur movies on most mainstream media so i became curious.

And your eyes can't even see the F attached to my user name. Oh well, sad Not surprised tho, You are too busy finding fault blindly angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by veave(f): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
jiggaz:
So God can pity me and bless me? loool dis is sooo hilarious. U don't know me yet u come here to talk trash. I can feed ur whole family so calm ur tits.

In your dreams. Successful people are too busy giving thanks to their maker they don't have time to be this bitter oga. Same way i dont know you is same way we both don't know O C. If you cant say a good word about someone, its better you shut up.
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by homesteady(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
I guess it was my comment on that sexiest actors thread that made you to open this thread!

I was not referring to his acting skills, I was talking about his looks!
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by shaboti: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hey, u havent seen any of his movies and u just concluded he is being overrated. I guess you dont know the meaning of 'overrated' undecided
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by chillingbabe: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Its because he's mostly featured in cinema movies..
He's overrated undecided
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by axortedbabe(f): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
why don't u watch any of his movies before creating this ur clueless thread..
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by floragregs(f): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Very stupid thread indeed! Everybody wan write. Watch his movies first bfore u come and talk trash!
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by jiggaz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nawa oo lool. All these animosity for just a thread? O C Ukeje's side chics plenty for Nairaland then. Make the wife no catch una o. heard He's married.
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by jiggaz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
homesteady:
I guess it was my comment on that sexiest actors thread that made you to open this thread!
I was not referring to his acting skills, I was talking about his looks!
What thread? am clueless of what you talking about.
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by jiggaz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
chillingbabe:
Its because he's mostly featured in cinema movies..
He's overrated undecided
Alright
Re: Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? by safarigirl(f): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mimienudles:
'you killed someone and hide the body, that is not an accident!' Trust me, that is the movie I watch over and over again just to see him talk. Guy, I like that guy
I swear, that scene just sealed my love for OC ( I haven't even watched the movie, what's the name sef?)...when they show AMVCA nominees, I just look forward to it all the time

@OP...as you no get time to watch Naija movies, wetin we wan tell you wey go make you undderstand the hype around OC undecided?

Just take some time out and spend about 1,500 of your vast fortune one of these days on one of the silly 'western' Nigerian cinema movies, preferrably 'When love happens' or The Awakening (if it's still in cinemas)...you can even visit Irokotv and download an OC movie for as cheap as five hundred naira(shouldn't be too much for a big boy like you) so you can understand what all the 'hype' is about, then you won't have to face the embarrassing situation of being caught watching a Naija movie in the cinemas ( I mean, they're wack anyway angry)

Bon nuit smiley

(1) (Reply)

See Actress Toyin Aimakhu Street Market Selfie / Check Out Bonang Matheba Outfit To The BET Awards / Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.