Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) (287605 Views)

The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity / 20 Common Sign Of The End Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by missbehave247(m): 3:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Ok
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by patrickmuf(m): 3:23am On Mar 08, 2015
*Singing* dreams dreams dreams
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by AreaFada2: 3:55am On Mar 08, 2015
KingsleyCEO:
If you owe your land Lord 5 months rent, you don't have the right to dream o.
Abeg help me tell my tennant, almost 6 months due now. When you kick people with their family out, you're a heartless person.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Akell(m): 3:58am On Mar 08, 2015
Enlightening!!!
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:06am On Mar 08, 2015
Good fun thread. Silly superstitions.

Sexual thoughts in dreams attributed to DEMONS! cheesy cheesy

It is almost as if 100 years of research had never taken place! LOL

I wonder if someone could dream me the winning lottery numbers for the EuroMillions!

OH, BEFORE the draw please - not the morons who tell us AFTERWARDS that they dreamed them!
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by rocksteady419(m): 4:14am On Mar 08, 2015
I always av dreams were im driving fresh cars, wat does dat mean Abeg?
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:16am On Mar 08, 2015
rocksteady419:
I always av dreams were im driving fresh cars, wat does dat mean Abeg?

Well perhaps, just maybe, after decades of study can we guess? Perhaps it means you like new cars! wink
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by akigbemaru: 4:18am On Mar 08, 2015
dreams interpreters.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by efepro(m): 4:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Juliaann:
What about dancing In a dream what does that mean?
were you dancing alone? where were you dancing?
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by efepro(m): 4:36am On Mar 08, 2015
pDude:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
[b]Africans and their beliefs in superstition.
If all these are demonic dreams, so therefore wetin person go come dream about naw cheesy cheesy cheesy
If I eat in real life, why can't I eat in my dream naw?
If NEPA takes light on a hourly basis in your house, thereby throwing you in darkness for hours on end, then why does dreaming about darkness become a demonic attack? Or NEPA nor dey off light for ya house again? grin
If I fight, argue and quarrel in real life, why does it suddenly become evil when I dream about it? cheesy
If I swim in bar beach, eleko beach, and in club swimming pool in real life, why does it suddenly become evil when I dream about it?
If go slow dey always hold me for road on a daily basis, why does it become demonic if I dream about being in go slow? cheesy
If I dey strafe babes up and down the whole place in real life and enjoying it as a guyman, then why does dreaming about continuing this activity at night suddenly become evil or a sign of demonic attack?
Biko someone should answer these questions abeg.
Instead of wasting your lives binding imaginary demons, spend more time developing yourself and you will see good results. [/b]
Let me also mention that not every dream indicate warfare. If you go to bed with a negative thought, you may have a negative dream connected with that thought.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by nationwide1(m): 4:37am On Mar 08, 2015
@ efepro, how do interpret a dream a person is being prayed for by a very powerful man of God.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by efepro(m): 4:50am On Mar 08, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I use to dream of unclothedness when I used to sleep naked but never heard such since I stopped that nonsense. Also automobile breakdown in my dream always end up happening physically especially tire issues. Sometimes I climb hills but I always get to the top of it before waking up. Then, @op, I need your response on this please, whenever I dream of someone dying, someone but not exactly the person dies. Recently I dreamt of the death of a very close relative. I've dreamt it twice now. Please talk to me bro.
Pray against the spirit of death; not for that particular person,but you, every member of your family and close friends ..Pray that, ''Any Power hired to terminate your life, the lives of your friends and family will die in your place'' In Jesus Name
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by PrettyEmy(f): 4:51am On Mar 08, 2015
EggovinMma:
I kept seeing a young man I dated one time in my dream, always in office clothes, carrying his laptop bag.Everywhere I go in the dream, he seems to be there but never speaks. angry angry angry.The worst is, he keeps looking at me like he wants to say something, but he doesn't.

Are u sure he is not dead? Cause if he is, then there is something he wants to tell you
Call him to confirm

2 Likes

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Dumdum217(m): 5:15am On Mar 08, 2015
what swimming In dream?
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 08, 2015
efepro:

Pray against the spirit of death; not for that particular person,but you, every member of your family and close friends ..Pray that, ''Any Power hired to terminate your life, the life of your friends and family will die in your place'' In Jesus Name
Amen bro. Thanks so much cool
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by efepro(m): 5:17am On Mar 08, 2015
nationwide1:
@ efepro, how do interpret a dream a person is being prayed for by a very powerful man of God.
My best answer: God is about to deliver you from the hands of your enemies...You may also experience breakthrough
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by redsun(m): 5:18am On Mar 08, 2015
When you think negative,you dream negative. Dream is the continuation of everyday activities in semi conscious state.

You are what you make of it
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 08, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Are u sure he is not dead? Cause if he is, then there is something he wants to tell you
Call him to confirm

He isn't dead. But I can't call o . Really don't see a need for that anymore.

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 08, 2015
pDude:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Africans and their beliefs in superstition.

If all these are demonic dreams, so therefore wetin person go come dream about naw cheesy cheesy cheesy

If I eat in real life, why can't I eat in my dream naw?

If NEPA takes light on a hourly basis in your house, thereby throwing you in darkness for hours on end, then why does dreaming about darkness become a demonic attack? Or NEPA nor dey off light for ya house again? grin

If I fight, argue and quarrel in real life, why does it suddenly become evil when I dream about it? cheesy

If I swim in bar beach, eleko beach, and in club swimming pool in real life, why does it suddenly become evil when I dream about it?

If go slow dey always hold me for road on a daily basis, why does it become demonic if I dream about being in go slow? cheesy

If I dey strafe babes up and down the whole place in real life and enjoying it as a guyman, then why does dreaming about continuing this activity at night suddenly become evil or a sign of demonic attack?

Biko someone should answer these questions abeg.

Instead of wasting your lives binding imaginary demons, spend more time developing yourself and you will see good results. [/b]
you no go die young,Wetin remain wey person go dream about

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by redsun(m): 5:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Ipledge:
you no go die young,Wetin remain wey person go dream about

That guy is a true dude,his more mind is highly elevated. Hiscliving it out and true life reflect s in his dream.

Nightmare is nothing but fear and troubled mind. You are limited by what you know,the less you know,the more troubled you are and vice versa.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by efepro(m): 5:37am On Mar 08, 2015
Dumdum217:
what swimming In dream?
*Are you swimming away from someone to escape danger or death?
*Are you swimming on or under deep or shallow water?
*Swimming in Pool, lake, river or ocean?
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 08, 2015
You all better be careful of what you read and listen to. NO dream can withstand the power of God.

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by efepro(m): 5:46am On Mar 08, 2015
pastorKosiso:
You all better be careful of what you read and listen to. NO dream can withstand the power of God.
i dont get you, Pastor

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 08, 2015
You don't have to.
efepro:

i dont get you, Pastor
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by IYADARA(f): 6:14am On Mar 08, 2015
I mostly don't remember my dreams anymore. Know have got to seriously deal with it. And some I remembwr vaguely. I just dreamt dis night DT I was on bum short[b][/b] and walking like I don't care at the front of my home church in d view of formal choir members and pastors. Within me I was not comfy. I once had a dream DAT I was on football shoe and in the morning a frd told me he has the same dream abt me. He had shared it the same morning with another frnd ealiee and she confirmed it. Pls way do all these meam
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by bennyzer(m): 6:19am On Mar 08, 2015
Very insightful.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by leke12(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2015
Why are all ur dreams and interpretations NEGATIVE there is no generalization in dreams,it is unique to individual as everyone is unique!

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by tunde1200(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Can you PLEASE throw more light on the below interpretations seems im not getting it well....!

1. Sexual encounter in dreams.

This is a very common warfare dream, but since most people find it embarrassing, they usually will not talk about it. There are two spirits the enemy sends against men and women in their dreams. The first is known as Incubus, which is a spirit that sleeps with women in their dreams. The other is Succubus, which is a spirit that sleeps with men in their dreams. These spirits may use the faces of ex-lovers, friends or such. They may even come as people of same sex. Unless you wake up and wage serious spiritual warfare, one or all of the following may take place in the life of the dreamer:
Difficulty getting married. # Difficult marital problems. # Difficulty getting pregnant. # Difficulty in the area of finances.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Olulinks(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2015
Kindly pray against it. And tell God you want to always remember it so you will be able to pray either for the realisation of the dream or against it. A day fast with seriousness, not watching Africa magic on the day of fast or surfing facebook but a committed one will do.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by nationwide1(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2015
efepro:

My best answer: God is about to deliver you from the hands of your enemies...You may also experience breakthrough
Thanks bro.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Olulinks(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2015
That man has what you need in life in his custody. Don't to to him physically if he is still alive or near, go to him spiritualy. I mean pray that whatever that belongs to you within his custody should withdrawn and given to you in Jesus name. He wanted to give you but some powers won't let him. So pray and mention some things that God may put in your heart as you pray: glory, connections, marriage, breakthroughs etc, etc..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.