Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) (287594 Views)

The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity / 20 Common Sign Of The End Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by diresimdi(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2015
efepro:
Before I go on, I want to make a few important points
1. When you have a negative or warfare dream, it signifies either what has taken place, what is taking place or what your enemies are planning against your life. All of these cases require that you pray against what was revealed to you in your dream.

2. Just because you have a negative dream about someone doesn’t mean the negative thing you saw has to happen. For example, if you dreamt that somebody died. It doesn’t mean they have to die. God is just alerting you to the plans of the enemy so you can stand in the gap for the person you saw in the dream.

3. Not having dreams at all or always forgetting your dreams is an attack against you. If the means God uses many times to tip you of of the enemy’s plan is blocked, how would you know what is going on against you so you can

Let me also mention that not every dream indicate warfare. If you go to bed with a negative thought, you may have a negative dream connected with that thought. I will like to show you how to trace the presence of spiritual warfare in the life of the dreamer.

These dreams listed below reveal the Devil's hand:
1. Sexual encounter in dreams.
This is a very common warfare dream, but since most people find it embarrassing, they usually will not talk about it. There are two spirits the enemy sends against men and women in their dreams. The first is known as Incubus, which is a spirit that sleeps with women in their dreams. The other is Succubus, which is a spirit that sleeps with men in their dreams. These spirits may use the faces of ex-lovers, friends or such. They may even come as people of same sex. Unless you wake up and wage serious spiritual warfare, one or all of the following may take place in the life of the dreamer:
Difficulty getting married. # Difficult marital problems. # Difficulty getting pregnant. # Difficulty in the area of finances.

2. Dreams that result in affliction with the spirit of poverty.
There are so many people today suffering serious oppression from the spirit of poverty. Usually people are tipped off in their dreams but because of lack of knowledge, nothing is done until the manifestation takes place. If you find yourself in the following situations in your dream, you need to start praying against the spirit of poverty:
# Possession of counterfeit money. # Wallet stolen from you. # Wearing rags, shoes with holes. # Begging for money, food, etc. # Loss of cash, wallet, checkbook or paycheck. # Bank door closing in your face.

3. unclothedness in a dream.
If you find yourself naked in a dream and you frantically look for clothes to cover your unclothedness, this means that the enemy is about to bring embarrassment and disgrace into your life.

4. Removal of hair in the dream.
In women, your hair represents glory. Hence, the removal of it in a dream is very significant. You need to pray against your glory being tampered with by the enemy.

5. Dreams that indicate witchcraft activities.
# Being pursued by mentally deranged person. # Attacks by dangerous animals. # Being shot with gun or arrow in a dream. # Feeling pressed down on the bed and unable to get up even when awake. # Bats. These usually indicate that hypocrites are going to be set loose against you. # Cobwebs and spiders. These and other Halloween favorites point to witchcraft activities. It is not unusual for such dreamers to wake up and literally run into cobwebs all day.

6. Dreams that indicate attack of profitless and confused life.
# Traveling but not reaching your destination. # Traveling to unknown destination. # Driving in a fog or in a cloud of dust.

7. Dreams that indicate warfare of delay.
# Waiting for a bus, taxi, ship, train, airplane or any mode of transportation that never comes. # Traveling in a traffic hold up.

8. Almost there but never there.
There are people whose lot in life seems to be that just before they get something good, it is snatched from them. Such people are under the attack of what I call, "almost there but never there." Such people have dreams along these lines:
# Not finishing examinations before time expires. # Doors closing before they get inside. # Free gifts finishing before it gets to their turn on the distribution line.

9. Dreams that indicate attacks against the dreamer's spiritual life.
These dreams should alert the believer to the fact that the enemy wants to downgrade their spiritual walk.
# Smoking or consuming alcohol in the dream. # Eating in the dream. This is usually followed by a period of weariness, tiredness and laziness in prayer. Just as physical food weighs down the eater physically, so does this weigh the dreamer down spiritually. # Drinking and bathing in dirty water. This is nothing but spiritual and even physical poisoning. # Loss of Bibles.

10. Dreams that indicate loss.
# Having abortion in a dream # Loosing blood in a dream # Taken to an unfamiliar location and abandoned. These dreams, foretell of loss of intimate friends and good relationships. They have also resulted in loss of favours in the lives of many dreamers.

11. Initiations in dreams.
Many innocent people have slept only to wake up initiated into various demonic societies as a result of dreams they had. Pay particular attention to these dreams:
# Finding yourself in strange meetings eating strange food with strange people. # Swimming in the water with strange people or strange creatures. # Getting married to strange husbands in dreams.

12. Contact with the dead.
Many dreamers can find themselves having contacts with their dead relatives, ancestors and friends. I have heard of people who even pray for such dreams.
The living has nothing to do with the dead. The powers of darkness have been known to utilize such dreams to transfer sicknesses and diseases into the life of the dreamer. In many cases, it turns out to be the same sickness that killed the person they dreamt about. Even more serious, such dreamers have been exposed to familiar spirits through such contacts.

13. Attack by armed robbers
Such dreams denote the existence of serious obstacles in the life of the dreamer.

14. Road blocks and padlocks
These dreams can contain law enforcement road blocks or trees fallen across a pathway. Such dreams signify blockages in the life's path of the dreamer.

15. Handcuffs
They indicate restrictions in the life of the dreamer.

16. Climbing mountains and hills
Such dreams point to the presence of obstacles and hindrances in the dreamer's life.

17. Automobile breakdown
Such dreams can indicate an attack against your wheel of progress.

18. Theft of wedding dress or wedding ring.
This could mean serious trouble for the marriage.

19. Children crying or screaming out in their sleep.
This should give every caring parent concern. Only God knows the nature of the attack such children might have been subjected to while asleep. The children concerned need to be prayed for.

20. Dreams dealing with darkness
Any dream dealing with darkness should be paid attention to.
Just stop being superstitious! if you must be, do not deceive the gullible, malaria has various medicines you can try some to enable you get better.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by sleekman(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:
What about us that don't dream and if ever we do we can't remember it?
You Need 2 Fast & Pray. Fasting Will Help U Open Ur Spiritual Eye. If U Born Of D Spirit, U'll Have D Ability 2 Interpret Ur Dreams

2 Likes

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by abuomaIV(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2015
pDude:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Africans and their beliefs in superstition.

If all these are demonic dreams, so therefore wetin person go come dream about naw cheesy cheesy cheesy

If I eat in real life, why can't I eat in my dream naw?

If NEPA takes light on a hourly basis in your house, thereby throwing you in darkness for hours on end, then why does dreaming about darkness become a demonic attack? Or NEPA nor dey off light for ya house again? grin

If I fight, argue and quarrel in real life, why does it suddenly become evil when I dream about it? cheesy

If I swim in bar beach, eleko beach, and in club swimming pool in real life, why does it suddenly become evil when I dream about it?

If go slow dey always hold me for road on a daily basis, why does it become demonic if I dream about being in go slow? cheesy

If I dey strafe babes up and down the whole place in real life and enjoying it as a guyman, then why does dreaming about continuing this activity at night suddenly become evil or a sign of demonic attack?

Biko someone should answer these questions abeg.

Instead of wasting your lives binding imaginary demons, spend more time developing yourself and you will see good results. [/b]

Don't doubt the revelation of God. dreams are meant for us to amend what is happening in the spiritual realm to the physical.

E.g if go slow hold u on top TMB for 3hrs, will u be happy? No abi?!

so seeing yourself in go slow in the dream simply signifies laziness, delay and pined down. whatever happens in the dream is themed"spiritual".

4 Likes

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2015
kandiikane:

na your spiritual husband. cheesy

@topic, I don't believe these things posted. Sometimes, you dream things because they are the things actually happening in your physical life so your subconscious turns them into something else, something random in dreams.

For example, I have issues with planes so any time I am about to travel or a loved one is travelling I always dream of planes, either I am on the plane waiting for it to take off(feeding my anxiety even more) or I will see the plane land somewhere odd without even seeing myself inside, just random dreams about planes. One time, I dreamt I was living in a plain house in the middle of a field, I saw a plane fall from the sky crashing near the house. I saw myself helping people out of it, a lot happened in the dream but that's the whole thing I can remember from the dream clearly now, the other parts of the dream I remember are just odd bits here and there. This was not a spiritual attack but my subconscious taking over my fear of planes and flying.

I mostly have dreams that portray what is going on in my life. I am able to find solutions from the dreams.
My dreams paint what's goes on in my waking life in weird and simple formats so I am able to calculate the problems and obstacles giving me solutions I won't normally see or think to apply in my waking life.

I can easily interpret dreams but sometimes I do have odd dreams without finding meaning right after waking. I.e. I once had a dream that I was in my home country and the house I was in flooded. I saw Kim kardashian's dead body floating in the water and the following week after the dream, heard my granddad's son died at the beach, they found his body later. I was trying to link the dream to his death and I thought maybe I dreamt of Kim Kardashian because it was a face I could place. When I left the country years back the boy was just a baby and I don't know what he looked like hence the need to put a known face to the body. You cannot dream of a face you have never seen before. The dream could be a coincidence but I do get some weird dreams like that, that seem like I am having precognitive dreams.

Forgetting dreams are normal, nothing spiritual about it. Your brain forgets most dreams the moment you wake up so the dream you might be recalling could just a tiny part of it, something that stuck to your head when waking up.eg. seeing a colour. You tend to remember dreams abit clearer when you wake up during REM.

LMAO at spiritual husband!
Well I hardly dream, but if I do, its a premon it ion of some sort.Chances are it will become reality.One of the reasons I hate to remember my dreams.dreams.As for this particular dream, it's just happening this days and I am patiently waiting for whatever outcome it might bring.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by BrTune: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2015
Our Lord Jesus Christ is Awesome. He is worthy of our praise.
babyosisi:
I dream a lot about babies
Taking care of babies,usually baby girls
I also dream of being in a church service and sometimes I sing and wake up with the song being sung and write it down ,usually a new song
I dreamt last year of someone getting married in March this year and shared it with their relative who I knew and she shouted Amen so be it,and I just found out they are indeed now getting married and it moved from March to April.
A friend was organizing a conference and worried people wouldn't come,I dreamt where the hall was filled to capacity and shared it with her and indeed the hall was filled,I and a few of her close friends had to give up our seats.
So many like that
Dreamt a lady was sick,two days later I got news the nanny that lived with us and took care of us all was sick,not eating or talking and was dying
Dreamt later she got up and asked for and drank tea and didn't speak again and that same day I got a call she asked for and drank tea and afterwards didn't speak again for a while
She is recovered now

I know I have a gift of dreams
As in many of the dreams I know the meanings too

The most amazing dream I had was sometime in 2007
I dreamt I was in the midst of a large choir of angels singing the most beautiful songs,great harmony
The commander of the choir was a big angel and as he pointed on the board where the music was written,lights and music flowed from the writings as the choir sang,no mouths moved but awesome music filled the whole atmosphere
I can never forget that
I even learned one of the songs and still sing it till today
And just as I was so engrossed,a hand touched my right shoulder and a voice said " it is time to go back now" and instantly I woke up
Some tell me it must have been a vision
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2015
abuomaIV:

Don't doubt the revelation of God. dreams are meant for us to amend what is happening in the spiritual realm to the physical.

E.g if go slow hold u on top TMB for 3hrs, will u be happy? No abi?!

so seeing yourself in go slow in the dream simply signifies laziness, delay and pined down. whatever happens in the dream is themed"spiritual".

See you life? cry cry cry cry

So dreaming which is a neural activity likened to thinking while sleeping is "spiritual"?

Chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So messing, shitting, eating and fvcking are all spiritual activities naw cry cry cry cry
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by stan4b(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2015
My lecturer once said, " if u r sleepin nd dreamin, den u haven't rili slept off. Wen u r rili slipin, u won't b dreamin".
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by engrsyer(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
@efepro, @kowema, @redsun, @babyosisi and others

I once dreamt that in the night of the dream I saw a one third full moon and not so brighten stars in the sky. After I woke I started imagining what could be the meaning till now.

I also dreamt again last year that someone called me on phone and was like angry for me that where have been since that my employment letter has been here waiting for me and they have been looking for me, however that where I am now? I told me man that I am in my state, he now said I should come to Eket in Akwa-Ibom state and when I get there I should call him so immediately I travelled to Eket and called him then he said he's seen me that I should wait that he's coming to meet me. In that process of him coming to meet me was when I woke up from sleep.

While I was quite young too I dreamt that I was walking in a forest until i met celetial bodies(angels of God) moving to and fro from heaven to earth on a ladder. There I was keenly watching them on how they move and trying to look up above to see their ending point before descending but I was unable to see the end. Up till now I don't know what really that dream is as I hardly tell people too about that dream.

So can you ladies and gentlemen who can able to interprete dreams interprete these dreams for me so others too here can learn just as I have learnt others experiences too?

You may also drop ur contact for me via ogbebasyer@yahoo.com for further discussions.

Thanks!
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
nationwide1:
@ efepro, how do interpret a dream a person is being prayed for by a very powerful man of God.

It could be that the person is quite religious and has a problem. This is a cry for help, support and assistance.

Or perhaps the person just say a films on TV with these things in it.

The human mind is a fascinating thing so we don't need magic and juju (which don't exist) to explain dreams.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by donbenie(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmm..

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by donbenie(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dreams are a natural part of who we are as humans,nay animals,it's a physiologic neural activity found in all animals,which are measurable as brain waves during sleep,this can be influenced by your environment and circumstances which you might find yourself eg someone having Malarial fever is known to be prone to nightmares,hallucinations..be stressed by poverty and you end up having all manners of funny dreams based on your circumstance,h@rny and sexu@lly frustrated and you just might end up making love in your dreams,big deal,it's nature..you have a choice of either taking charge of your life and be responsible for your actions or believe in this Superstitious Mumbo Jumbo and be a prisoner of your dreams,the choice is yours..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by jonath0012(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
What does dreaming about flying high up in the sky mean? Have had this same dream countless if times..... Some ppl say it might be that I am a witch.. Lmao!
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Lateralmaths(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
The only sure thing is the word of God, not dreams.
Everything answers to the word of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by babico: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thanks for the write up grin
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by hunter21(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
babyosisi:
I dream a lot about babies
Taking care of babies,usually baby girls
I also dream of being in a church service and sometimes I sing and wake up with the song being sung and write it down ,usually a new song
I dreamt last year of someone getting married in March this year and shared it with their relative who I knew and she shouted Amen so be it,and I just found out they are indeed now getting married and it moved from March to April.
A friend was organizing a conference and worried people wouldn't come,I dreamt where the hall was filled to capacity and shared it with her and indeed the hall was filled,I and a few of her close friends had to give up our seats.
So many like that
Dreamt a lady was sick,two days later I got news the nanny that lived with us and took care of us all was sick,not eating or talking and was dying
Dreamt later she got up and asked for and drank tea and didn't speak again and that same day I got a call she asked for and drank tea and afterwards didn't speak again for a while
She is recovered now

I know I have a gift of dreams
As in many of the dreams I know the meanings too

The most amazing dream I had was sometime in 2007
I dreamt I was in the midst of a large choir of angels singing the most beautiful songs,great harmony
The commander of the choir was a big angel and as he pointed on the board where the music was written,lights and music flowed from the writings as the choir sang,no mouths moved but awesome music filled the whole atmosphere
I can never forget that
I even learned one of the songs and still sing it till today
And just as I was so engrossed,a hand touched my right shoulder and a voice said " it is time to go back now" and instantly I woke up
Some tell me it must have been a vision
can you write a the lyrics of the song you learnt
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Blitz888(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Reference:
I'm sorry but this is one area I can't help but comment. As a bible believing, faith based Christian, this is absolute hogwash. No where in the New Testament, no time in Christ is and does dreaming and dreams possess any scriptural and spiritual significance.

I repeat. Dreaming is a result of the mind working 'far below installed and operational capacity' aka idle mind or vacumn chamber. God gains access to our soul through our mind and the way it is set up (mind set, profile) is important to how well we receive clear and proper signals.

People who dream have a mindset programmed to receive signals from any and every transmitter and you better pray Satan is not broadcasting.

The antidote to dreaming is hard, focused, inspired work and lifestyle. Wake early, work hard and sleep when your body cannot take it anymore. Your life will be better and thank you for it.
you're totally in error. I used to believe in this school of thought that dreams are either the figment of ones imagination or the manifestation of your most predominant thoughts until I had to unlearn and relearn after three experiences.
The first happened in 2005. My parents stay in one of the Northern States back then and I was schooling in the East. One night I had a dream and in that dream my mum was dead and she was laid in the coffin and I also noticed that a crowd was gathered outside and they were all crying but I noticed my dad wasn't there but all my siblings were all present then suddenly I woke up. Perplexed and confused, I didn't know what to do. Thank God a brother who is now a pastor was passing the night in my place. He woke up as I guess I startled him. I told him my dream and to which he told me that my mum might be in grave danger and so we needed to pray.We prayed fervently through the night till the early hours of the morning. I couldn't reach my mum the next day cos I had no money and phones then were not as they are today. Three days later I called to ask for money as I had already forgotten I had a dream but in the course of that phone chat she said to me that she almost died 3 nights ago. That she has been sick for some days and that it got worse that night as she couldn't breath or even call out for help cos she was home alone with my baby sis, dad traveled. But her testimony was that at about 4am that morning a bright beam of light just hit her face and that was how she was restored without any medication.
I cross checked with her and it was about the time time we stopped praying that she regained consciousness. Remember I had no foreknowledge that she was sick and that was what really got me confused but thank God for that brother.
The NT might not have elaborately dwelt on dreams but the OT sure did. Jesus did no come to condemn the law but to fulfill it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Blitz888(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
efepro:
Before I go on, I want to make a few important points
1. When you have a negative or warfare dream, it signifies either what has taken place, what is taking place or what your enemies are planning against your life. All of these cases require that you pray against what was revealed to you in your dream.

2. Just because you have a negative dream about someone doesn’t mean the negative thing you saw has to happen. For example, if you dreamt that somebody died. It doesn’t mean they have to die. God is just alerting you to the plans of the enemy so you can stand in the gap for the person you saw in the dream.

3. Not having dreams at all or always forgetting your dreams is an attack against you. If the means God uses many times to tip you of of the enemy’s plan is blocked, how would you know what is going on against you so you can

Let me also mention that not every dream indicate warfare. If you go to bed with a negative thought, you may have a negative dream connected with that thought. I will like to show you how to trace the presence of spiritual warfare in the life of the dreamer.

These dreams listed below reveal the Devil's hand:
1. Sexual encounter in dreams.
This is a very common warfare dream, but since most people find it embarrassing, they usually will not talk about it. There are two spirits the enemy sends against men and women in their dreams. The first is known as Incubus, which is a spirit that sleeps with women in their dreams. The other is Succubus, which is a spirit that sleeps with men in their dreams. These spirits may use the faces of ex-lovers, friends or such. They may even come as people of same sex. Unless you wake up and wage serious spiritual warfare, one or all of the following may take place in the life of the dreamer:
Difficulty getting married. # Difficult marital problems. # Difficulty getting pregnant. # Difficulty in the area of finances.

2. Dreams that result in affliction with the spirit of poverty.
There are so many people today suffering serious oppression from the spirit of poverty. Usually people are tipped off in their dreams but because of lack of knowledge, nothing is done until the manifestation takes place. If you find yourself in the following situations in your dream, you need to start praying against the spirit of poverty:
# Possession of counterfeit money. # Wallet stolen from you. # Wearing rags, shoes with holes. # Begging for money, food, etc. # Loss of cash, wallet, checkbook or paycheck. # Bank door closing in your face.

3. unclothedness in a dream.
If you find yourself naked in a dream and you frantically look for clothes to cover your unclothedness, this means that the enemy is about to bring embarrassment and disgrace into your life.

4. Removal of hair in the dream.
In women, your hair represents glory. Hence, the removal of it in a dream is very significant. You need to pray against your glory being tampered with by the enemy.

5. Dreams that indicate witchcraft activities.
# Being pursued by mentally deranged person. # Attacks by dangerous animals. # Being shot with gun or arrow in a dream. # Feeling pressed down on the bed and unable to get up even when awake. # Bats. These usually indicate that hypocrites are going to be set loose against you. # Cobwebs and spiders. These and other Halloween favorites point to witchcraft activities. It is not unusual for such dreamers to wake up and literally run into cobwebs all day.

6. Dreams that indicate attack of profitless and confused life.
# Traveling but not reaching your destination. # Traveling to unknown destination. # Driving in a fog or in a cloud of dust.

7. Dreams that indicate warfare of delay.
# Waiting for a bus, taxi, ship, train, airplane or any mode of transportation that never comes. # Traveling in a traffic hold up.

8. Almost there but never there.
There are people whose lot in life seems to be that just before they get something good, it is snatched from them. Such people are under the attack of what I call, "almost there but never there." Such people have dreams along these lines:
# Not finishing examinations before time expires. # Doors closing before they get inside. # Free gifts finishing before it gets to their turn on the distribution line.

9. Dreams that indicate attacks against the dreamer's spiritual life.
These dreams should alert the believer to the fact that the enemy wants to downgrade their spiritual walk.
# Smoking or consuming alcohol in the dream. # Eating in the dream. This is usually followed by a period of weariness, tiredness and laziness in prayer. Just as physical food weighs down the eater physically, so does this weigh the dreamer down spiritually. # Drinking and bathing in dirty water. This is nothing but spiritual and even physical poisoning. # Loss of Bibles.

10. Dreams that indicate loss.
# Having abortion in a dream # Loosing blood in a dream # Taken to an unfamiliar location and abandoned. These dreams, foretell of loss of intimate friends and good relationships. They have also resulted in loss of favours in the lives of many dreamers.

11. Initiations in dreams.
Many innocent people have slept only to wake up initiated into various demonic societies as a result of dreams they had. Pay particular attention to these dreams:
# Finding yourself in strange meetings eating strange food with strange people. # Swimming in the water with strange people or strange creatures. # Getting married to strange husbands in dreams.

12. Contact with the dead.
Many dreamers can find themselves having contacts with their dead relatives, ancestors and friends. I have heard of people who even pray for such dreams.
The living has nothing to do with the dead. The powers of darkness have been known to utilize such dreams to transfer sicknesses and diseases into the life of the dreamer. In many cases, it turns out to be the same sickness that killed the person they dreamt about. Even more serious, such dreamers have been exposed to familiar spirits through such contacts.

13. Attack by armed robbers
Such dreams denote the existence of serious obstacles in the life of the dreamer.

14. Road blocks and padlocks
These dreams can contain law enforcement road blocks or trees fallen across a pathway. Such dreams signify blockages in the life's path of the dreamer.

15. Handcuffs
They indicate restrictions in the life of the dreamer.

16. Climbing mountains and hills
Such dreams point to the presence of obstacles and hindrances in the dreamer's life.

17. Automobile breakdown
Such dreams can indicate an attack against your wheel of progress.

18. Theft of wedding dress or wedding ring.
This could mean serious trouble for the marriage.

19. Children crying or screaming out in their sleep.
This should give every caring parent concern. Only God knows the nature of the attack such children might have been subjected to while asleep. The children concerned need to be prayed for.

20. Dreams dealing with darkness
Any dream dealing with darkness should be paid attention to.

How about when you dream about a thing twice the same night... Can it be reversed through prayer? Remember the dream of pharaoh and Joseph's interpretation.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by AngelJennifer: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
What about always dreaming of where you stayed in the past, and as well reading or writing exams in dream or seeing people been jeolous of you in the dream. Please what does the above signify.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by jujunaty(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
efepro:

U are Welcome, Bro
young man, is your name joseph? If yes... where is your coat of many colors? grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by geli12: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
dear op, pls help interpret this dream:
I had a dream where I bought raw meat and it was expensive, along the line I saw a lot of people queueing up to buy from this particular butcher, she called me and gave me a lot of the meat as a gift, I used a small trolley to take the meat home.

I believe so much in dreams cos I av had a lot of them come to pass and I am presently going through difficulty as a result of my past dreams I did not take care of.
Thanks
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by DePrynCe: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thanks OP for this post,it rekindles my prayer life again! Thanks!
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by tunde1200(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thanks for your response i really appreciates....

but from my understanding from a book of sigmund freud how to read your dreams. I made to understand that having sex in dreams simply interpret pure wish fulfillment to the dreamer....

and im quite surprise with most of interpretations have come across that forecast presence of spiritual warfare.

efepro:

Having sex in the dream is an index of lack of spiritual fervency. This renders us to be a city without walls that the enemy can come into and defile. As a result, God calls us to spiritual revival and renewal: “Awake, awake, put on your strength, O Zion; put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city; for there shall no more come into you the uncircumcised and the unclean. (Isaiah 52:1). We need to be spiritually awake, even when we are physically asleep
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
tunde1200:
Thanks for your response i really appreciates....

but from my understanding from a book of sigmund freud how to read your dreams. I made to understand that having sex in dreams simply interpret pure wish fulfillment to the dreamer....

and im quite surprise with most of interpretations have come across that forecast presence of spiritual warfare.

Why are you surprised about the spiritual warfare rubbish. You know that for every educated and rational person who come here there is also someone enslaved by ignorance and superstition. Dreams are a common superstition worldwide for the less intellectually able to fantasise about. Just be thankful that you are too intelligent to fall for all that silly rubbish! We need more people like you here!
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Holy Ghost!!!!! FIRE
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by soulglo: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nonsense
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blitz888:
you're totally in error. I used to believe in this school of thought that dreams are either the figment of ones imagination or the manifestation of your most predominant thoughts until I had to unlearn and relearn after three experiences.
The first happened in 2005. My parents stay in one of the Northern States back then and I was schooling in the East. One night I had a dream and in that dream my mum was dead and she was laid in the coffin and I also noticed that a crowd was gathered outside and they were all crying but I noticed my dad wasn't there but all my siblings were all present then suddenly I woke up. Perplexed and confused, I didn't know what to do. Thank God a brother who is now a pastor was passing the night in my place. He woke up as I guess I startled him. I told him my dream and to which he told me that my mum might be in grave danger and so we needed to pray.We prayed fervently through the night till the early hours of the morning. I couldn't reach my mum the next day cos I had no money and phones then were not as they are today. Three days later I called to ask for money as I had already forgotten I had a dream but in the course of that phone chat she said to me that she almost died 3 nights ago. That she has been sick for some days and that it got worse that night as she couldn't breath or even call out for help cos she was home alone with my baby sis, dad traveled. But her testimony was that at about 4am that morning a bright beam of light just hit her face and that was how she was restored without any medication.
I cross checked with her and it was about the time time we stopped praying that she regained consciousness. Remember I had no foreknowledge that she was sick and that was what really got me confused but thank God for that brother.
The NT might not have elaborately dwelt on dreams but the OT sure did. Jesus did no come to condemn the law but to fulfill it.
Wow. What a testimony smiley

God surely answers prayer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
kowema:

You have the gift of dreams...Same here too, I have the gift of dreams, visions n interpretation.... Guard it jealously. Its ur spiritual eyes.
I've also being forced to learn to be prayerful Cus of the gift Cus its more like God revealing smn n depending on me to fix it .I can't afford to fail him again like I use to do when I took most of my dreams lightly until tragedy struck

I started to take dreams seriously after I realized that a story we all know too well was actually in a dream
The story of God telling Solomon to ask for whatever he wanted and he asked for wisdom!actually happened in a dream
Read 1 kings 3 from verse 5
That opened my eyes that dreams are just as important as real life

4 Likes

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Blitz888(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Wow. What a testimony smiley

God surely answers prayer
Sure!
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by sleekman(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
geli12:
dear op, pls help interpret this dream:
I had a dream where I bought raw meat and it was expensive, along the line I saw a lot of people queueing up to buy from this particular butcher, she called me and gave me a lot of the meat as a gift, I used a small trolley to take the meat home.

I believe so much in dreams cos I av had a lot of them come to pass and I am presently going through difficulty as a result of my past dreams I did not take care of.
Thanks
D Meat In Ur Dream Represents Favour/wealth. U'll Sweat 2 Get It But With Time D Lord's Gonna Remember U. What People Are Struggling 2 Have Will Be Given U By God. U Must Improve Urself Now. Ur Small Trolley Is Actually Ur Capacity 2 Retain God's Favour

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by SWG1: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
There is no easy and fast rules on interpreting dreams But Wat the spirit has ministered to u about the dream. Dreams are sometimes coded. Remember it was the spirit of God that gave Daniel the kings dream and it's interpretation. So ask God Wat he is saying, that is if the holyspirit doesn't witness to you When u wake up on Wat to pray abt the dream .

Then pray in the spirit, So that the holy spirit will help u pray the mind of God.

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2015
SWG1:
There is no easy and fast rules on interpreting dreams But Wat the spirit has ministered to u about the dream. Dreams are sometimes coded. Remember it was the spirit of God that gave Daniel the kings dream and it's interpretation. So ask God Wat he is saying, that is if the holyspirit doesn't witness to you When u wake up on Wat to pray abt the dream .

Then pray in the spirit, So that the holy spirit will help u pray the mind of God.

Yes
If you dream,God will help you interpret it too
I dream of babies,I shared that earlier and I have come to believe that it means a newness ,a gift that needed to be nurtured,God entrusting something precious in my hand and I embrace it and I am eager to see it all come to pass. sometime ago at a time I wasn't in a good standing spiritually,I dreamt and the baby was deformed,missing a leg and the fingers on one hand was deformed.i understood that to be a serious warning from God that I was in danger of not realizing my full potential if I don't keep my eyes on him.Same night I dreamt I was cooking jollof rice,had put in all the ingredients and covered it to simmer and them returned to see someone had poured it into the sink and washing away everything in it
It was clear both dreams were saying the same thing.
I needed to retrace my steps and depend on God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.