Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pls Help Before Me Or The Machine Comit Suicide - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help Before Me Or The Machine Comit Suicide (990 Views)

I Committed a Software Suicide / Internet Prodigy, Activist Aaron Swartz Commits Suicide / Help Before I Loose This Job ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Before Me Or The Machine Comit Suicide by Cade(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2006
I ve just acquired a brand new Dell CPx Laptop, Vintage Circa1998, so powerful that is 64mb/10gg. Guess I must be at least the proud 4th owner.

The only problem is its so slow that it does not run Word and Excel XP well, even when they are the only programs installed not counting Windows Media Player. also, I use this excellent machine to browse from Starcom with magnificient results. I website per night.

I tried to reload windows, but the software could not boot the speed machine, I downloaded All the window updates, and now Windows alone is occupying 2 point something gig of the harddisk.

Question:

How do I make it run faster so my family would stop laughing at me?
Pls help before me or the Machine comit suicide.(One of us must kill the other, N60,000 is no joke).

No Long Things Pleeeese. You know Im not YET a whiz.

Love to all Nairalanders.
Re: Pls Help Before Me Or The Machine Comit Suicide by hayprof(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2006
Ur best bet is to browse d Dell website and look for the contact us. Write to them stating everything u r experiencin wit ur pc.
Thats wot i do wen my pc 4ks up 2. and i get exelent results, though mine is Hp[Horse Power] Lol!
Re: Pls Help Before Me Or The Machine Comit Suicide by hayprof(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2006
Ur best bet is to browse d Dell website and look for the contact us. Write to them stating everything u r experiencin wit ur pc.
Thats wot i do wen my pc 4ks up 2. and i get exelent results, though mine is Hp[Horse Power] Lol!
Re: Pls Help Before Me Or The Machine Comit Suicide by BrownEyes4(f): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2006
needs more ram
Re: Pls Help Before Me Or The Machine Comit Suicide by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2006
hayprof:

your best bet is to browse d Dell website and look for the contact us. Write to them stating everything you're experiencin wit your pc.
Thats wot i do when my pc 4ks up 2. and i get exelent results, though mine is Hp[Horse Power] Lol!

He cant! grin cheesy
Dell does not produce calculators again! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Solicite Help From Everyone I'm Trying To Connect My Wifi Enabled Laptop (via Wifi) With Anoth / Appcrush Everytime I Close Internet Explorer Window / Windows Workstations Available In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.