Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Revenuehits CEO Expose Fraud Emil Paz To Save Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Revenuehits CEO Expose Fraud Emil Paz To Save Bloggers (1308 Views)

Certified Fraud Emil Paz Running Revenuehits / Revenuehits CEO: Fraudster Emil Paz Own Revenuehits / Revenuehits is Scam Fraudster Ad-network company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revenuehits CEO Expose Fraud Emil Paz To Save Bloggers by amitblogger2020: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Hello Folks,
What's Up ?

I hope you all doing Good, So on this weekend i am going to expose the Fraud CEO of RevenueHits who still cheating Bloggers and Webmaster.Yesterday i again noticed one member of Blogging community who were using RevenueHits since last 3 months on his high traffic sites but due to Revenuehits scams his CPC was very low and after complete 100 days he reached $100.But once the threshold reached then Fu**ing support of Revenuehits told they will send the payment through PayPal but later his accounted got disabled and they stop all the email conversations with him. That guy still can't understand why he wasted his so much time with such fraud ad-networks who not paid his income.

Guys, after reading such torturous news i am here to show you who is the fraud man behind the RevenueHits, One guy named Emil Paz from Isreal who running RevenueHits and saying it is the best alternative of Google Adsense but in fact he is biggest scammer in the world and simply fooling Bloggers & Webmasters.

Guys, Kindly come in support to expose this Fraudaster else he will continue whaterver he want.

P.S :No need to Join RevenueHits anymore they are proved scammers by 1000th of Bloggers and webmasters. Go and stick with Infolinks if you want to use any Adsense alternative. Infolinks is best recommended smiley

Keep away from Fraud Revenuehits and share as much on social media as you can to expose Fraud Emil Paz and his Fucking ReveneuHits.

Thanks

Re: Revenuehits CEO Expose Fraud Emil Paz To Save Bloggers by orfilla4(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
RevenueHits isn't a scam. I provided my earnings proof with them in this review. Check it out

http://thesearcherslist..com/2016/01/revenuehits-review-with-earnings-proof.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Killer Tricks To Make Your Blog Load Faster / Buy 20 Articles That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog,move Up To Top. / Get Lynda.com PHP Tutorial Videos By Kelvin Skoglund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.