Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,506 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video (5215 Views)

Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video.see It / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video by xsdqee: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2015
Click here to watch the video
"No blame game here , I posted everything myself & I’m not on drugs” a Ghanian by the name Nana Abena Korkor Addo confessed in quote. Also information reaching us indicates that Korkor has been allegedly sacked from UCC (University of Cape Coast) after admitting that she uploaded her private videos herself.

The President of the University of Cape Coast Student Representative Council (SRC), Francis Kwabena Arthur says the female student in the leaked video may be psychologically troubled.

He said in quote "I woke up today to check out what was trending on twitter. I realized 'The UCC’ was trending and i was kind of confused so i decided to find out from some pals in UCC (University of Cape Coast) why 'The UCC' was trending on twitter only to discover that it was my own SRC presidential Aspirant, I was really heartbroken. Hmm well not a good news at all, What is wrong with the Youth of Today??"

A Female SRC Presidential Aspirant who we understand goes by the name Abena KorKor got herself into trouble after she single-handedly exposed her private scenes and was so proud enough to air the confession tape after the students thought that she was leaked by an anonymous individual.

Well, this tape has resulted to her expulsion from the Cape Coast University and I think that serves her just right. People need to learn from her mistake.
Click here to watch the video

Re: 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Apc wants to use dis video to disrupt we transformer political minds, we say no to dis plot!
Re: 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc wants to use dis video to disrupt we transformer political minds, we say no to dis plot!
Wetin consign agbero with twitter handle,dem dey talk A you dey talk B,what has APC got to do with the news??
Re: 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video by jfdgcxhgnbhfdmt: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2015
na waoooo
Re: 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video by jfdgcxhgnbhfdmt: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2015
ok
Re: 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video by lilbazy(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Goodluck will win and nigeria will not divide!
There is a big difference between who God has
destined to rule and who is a retired general!
David was destined to rule! Saul was a general!
David ruled and israel didn't divide! Goodluck
will rule and nigeria will not divide! Remember
jonathan was davids friend too.
Re: 18+ Only : Female SRC Presidential Aspirant Of UCC LEAKED Her Own Private Video by jfdgcxhgnbhfdmt: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
aiii

(1) (Reply)

Nullification Of Rivers Election Will Be The Beginning Of Nigeria's Separation / See How Chelsea Fans Are Going To Church This Morning / IGBO SCHOLAR DISGRACES Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.